Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT series. EDWARD'S ACTOR IS..O.O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawtieh is:
Edward ♥
58%
 58%  [ 69 ]
Jacob ♥
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Emmett ♥
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Jasper ♥
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Mike ♥
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Carlisle ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Sam (Any of the wolf boys i.e Embry etc..) ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Charlie O_o
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Actually..I find the girlies HAWT. ~__~
16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 118

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:07 pm
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

LOL WUT?

Thrusts: 13,586User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:58 pm
Somebody better hit it on with Edward.

And yet here I still and wonder..do/can vampires MAKE BABIEHS?!

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:00 pm
Moonlight_Bella

When I was reading Eclipse I was wondering the same thing. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:08 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella

When I was reading Eclipse I was wondering the same thing. whee

Lawl exactly. I have a feeling book four will give us all teh answers weee neeed. <3

A whole year though. ;~; Goodness, creative minds don't come without a price.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm
Moonlight_Bella

Lawl exactly. I have a feeling book four will give us all teh answers weee neeed. <3

That would be crazy if Bella she got pregnant. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella

That would be crazy if Bella she got pregnant. @_@

LMAO.

Bella: Edward I..I..

Edward: Yes, love?

Bella: *Gulps* I'm pregnant.

Edward: ....

Bella: *Bites her lip*

Edward: *Ko'd in Alice's arms* x_X

As Emmett busts out in laughter. <3 THE END. xD

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:19 pm
Moonlight_Bella

LMAO.

rofl Oh man. I would laugh so hard if anything like that happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:30 pm
Moonlight_Bella

i was thinking the same thing  

Mave Chan

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mave Chan

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 pm
LMAO.

rofl lmao,o.f. dude i think all the readers would die of laughter...man i havnt read the third book yet but i already now ima die while reading it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:35 pm
yea me and some friends are haveing this major argument about edward and jacob
who do you think is better?
and was it edwards fault to why he left her in the 2nd book?

Mave Chan

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella

LMAO.

No. =.= Here's what it'd be.

My breathing nearly stopped before he reminded me to exhale. I eventually did. We sat together like that, for a long time, in the clearing looking into eachothers eyes. I knew I couldn't deny it any longer. He'd seen the signs. There was no weakness; he'd seen my blindspot. "Edward..there's something I need to say." His head tilted to me and wrinkled my nose. I wanted to wipe that innocent look off his face. Truth be told, it brought more shatter in my voice. "I..I um.." He leaned in further. His cool breath delicately flickered against my neck and trailed up my shouler blades until it stopped right above my breasts.

Damn this lacy blouse. I needed to get it out. I was going to flip if I didn't. However if I rushed it, it wouldn't sound right. Easily and slowly. Yes. "Edward..I'm pregnant. And..y-your the father. Charlisle and I have been keeping this little secret until I was brave enough to say it myself." I tried to bring up some humor in it so I could at least see that crooked smile of his that I adored. His face was expressionless for but a moment. I didn't understand until he stood up, grabbed me and lifted me into his arms. Swinging me around a smile crept on my face as he pressed his cool lips to me own. Our fingers laced gently at our sides as the cool moonlight shown above the willing tree hovering, protecting our forms.

Tears built up behind my swelling eyes. After pulling away from that long kiss, he set me down gently and brought a cool hand to either side of my face, pressing our bodies closer. "Isabella..I love you." He muttered and kissed my forehead. "How I love you." He kissed my cheeks then, and finally finished. "This..is one of the happiest days in my life. Thank you Bella." He kissed my lips once more and I pathetically choked up on a sob. "You don't have to thank me silly!" He gave me a timid smile and knotted his hands through my hair and whispered my name cooly, "Isabella..Isabella..my one and only true love." I closed my eyes resting my head against the back of his neck.

However, a brush and too rushed breeze blew by. A drought went through my throat. I'd snapped my eyes open and realized quickly what it was.

A blurred image of a shaggy redish brown wolf.

You know Steph. It'll be like dat ^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:51 pm
Moonlight_Bella
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella

LMAO.

My breathing nearly stopped before he reminded me to exhale. I eventually did. We sat together like that, for a long time, in the clearing looking into eachothers eyes. I knew I couldn't deny it any longer. He'd seen the signs. There was no weakness; he'd seen my blindspot. "Edward..there's something I need to say." His head tilted to me and wrinkled my nose. I wanted to wipe that innocent look off his face. Truth be told, it brought more shatter in my voice. "I..I um.." He leaned in further. His cool breath delicately flickered against my neck and trailed up my shouler blades until it stopped right above my breasts.

Damn this lacy blouse. I needed to get it out. I was going to flip if I didn't. However if I rushed it, it wouldn't sound right. Easily and slowly. Yes. "Edward..I'm pregnant. And..y-your the father. Charlisle and I have been keeping this little secret until I was brave enough to say it myself." I tried to bring up some humor in it so I could at least see that crooked smile of his that I adored. His face was expressionless for but a moment. I didn't understand until he stood up, grabbed me and lifted me into his arms. Swinging me around a smile crept on my face as he pressed his cool lips to me own. Our fingers laced gently at our sides as the cool moonlight shown above the willing tree hovering, protecting our forms.

Tears built up behind my swelling eyes. After pulling away from that long kiss, he set me down gently and brought a cool hand to either side of my face, pressing our bodies closer. "Isabella..I love you." He muttered and kissed my forehead. "How I love you." He kissed my cheeks then, and finally finished. "This..is one of the happiest days in my life. Thank you Bella." He kissed my lips once more and I pathetically choked up on a sob. "You don't have to thank me silly!" He gave me a timid smile and knotted his hands through my hair and whispered my name cooly, "Isabella..Isabella..my one and only true love." I closed my eyes resting my head against the back of his neck.

However, a brush and too rushed breeze blew by. A drought went through my throat. I'd snapped my eyes open and realized quickly what it was.

Nicely said.

It probably will though seeing as Edward has no backbone when it comes to Bella.

t o a s t s t i x

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:58 pm
@Bella: Damn you and your writing skills. @_@
You're right though. It would be like that. whee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:58 pm
Stfu: Hah, thank you dear.

Timsn: Du'aw it wasn't that great. Only put 4mins effort. But heck, I'D write the darn fourth book if Stephenie is gunna take THAT long >.<
And prolly. xD sweatdrop

Bella: Edward, go jump off a cliff.

Edward: Yes love.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Mave Chan

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:11 am
Moonlight_Bella
x3 thisismysn x3
Moonlight_Bella

LMAO.

OMFG that was awsome i was holding my breath the hole time. god i wish that was in the book some where near the end that would be so funny and awsome at the same time. you should make a fanfic for this story i bet you could make it better......but you dont have to.... but i really did like the way you put that together  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff