Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:48 pm
artio sat at his desk with the bad he drew out attack plans on gil'ead and the castle after about and hour he fell on sleep in his desk head on the map  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Akasha woke up a hour before sunrise. She sat up and changed into royal garments before slinging her bag on her back and going to the stables. She saddled up and set off toward the main castle.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:58 pm
when artio woke up about half of the rcruits were up he woke up the rest and when they all had there armor on he walked up and down them whle they were in a row "youve all been runnin alot but now were going to march with your armor on!" most of the men groaned "NOQ none of tha another groan out of anone and they be double the work he sent the men off while he road a orse back and forth giving tem motivation to keep going  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:01 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha woke up a hour before sunrise. She sat up and changed into royal garments before slinging her bag on her back and going to the stables. She saddled up and set off toward the main castle.
Akasha rode from the base straight to the castle's outer wall. She pulled on the reins and the horse came to a stop. "Open the gate!" she called out while she moved out of the way so the draw bridge could be lowered. Once it was down, she rode into the castle's courtyard before letting her horse be taken to the stable and she walked into the castle.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 pm
when they were done marching artio paied the recruits up one on one in a tournament style he decided the person who one would be his best fighter for the storm on the castle  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:09 pm
Akasha walked into the castle, avoiding everyone that was running around to get preparations done for the feast. She walked aimlessly around the halls trying to find the seamstress or someone who could help her.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:28 pm
dragonrebelfire
Akasha walked into the castle, avoiding everyone that was running around to get preparations done for the feast. She walked aimlessly around the halls trying to find the seamstress or someone who could help her.
Alteyer sneaks up behind her. "Looking for something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She turned around and pulled him into a dark corner. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the base!" she scolded him softly, so no one would hear.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:37 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She turned around and pulled him into a dark corner. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the base!" she scolded him softly, so no one would hear.
"I'm just getting a layout of the castle. Don't worry. Nobody will even know I was here. Except for you of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I'm just getting a layout of the castle. Don't worry. Nobody will even know I was here. Except for you of course."
She shook her head slightly and looked at him. "How did you even get into the castle?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:52 am
walking through the castle making sure everyone was alright and hears Akasha "hmm" sees her "hello akasha hmm" sees the man with her "i see you found the person your going with huh" smiles happily "well get along now many preparations to make" walks away with a big grin on his face

((i made him dim but dont expect me to make him that way the whole story))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:24 pm
hydra4
walking through the castle making sure everyone was alright and hears Akasha "hmm" sees her "hello akasha hmm" sees the man with her "i see you found the person your going with huh" smiles happily "well get along now many preparations to make" walks away with a big grin on his face

((ok.)) "Oh, your majesty." she said with a quick bow. "And um...this isnt what you think it is." she said while taking a step away from Alteyer. "Your highness, I was wondering if I could talk to your seamstress so I could get a dress for the feast."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:09 pm
dragonrebelfire
hydra4

((ok.)) "Oh, your majesty." she said with a quick bow. "And um...this isnt what you think it is." she said while taking a step away from Alteyer. "Your highness, I was wondering if I could talk to your seamstress so I could get a dress for the feast."
"right thats what they all say and yes you may"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:10 pm
hydra4
dragonrebelfire
hydra4

"right thats what they all say and yes you may"
"Thank you, might I ask where she is? I can't find her anywhere."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:52 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She shook her head slightly and looked at him. "How did you even get into the castle?"
"I found one of the secret passages you were talking about. I decided to use it to get in."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff