Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:37 am
Fasia dropped like a ragdoll and sat on the ground for a moment, sneezing. She wiped her nose and turned around, trying to figure out what was going on between Sound and Shiane that she couldn’t see or hear. When Sound pulled out his guitar she grimaced. “Do you have to bring that out? Everytime? Everywhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:31 pm
It was relatively a young night with much a head of it. The trip from the Mecha Main street was quite a long one on foot, but on wings, travel was much fasters and efficient. The darken sky being her element, hardly a sound was made as Sycte dropped from the sky and landed on the top of an old, metal, mildew covered, rusty farris wheel. Other then the slight cling of the toes and claws of her feet wrapping around some of the metal bars of the out of commission ride not another sound emanated from her being as he crouched down gripping another bar on the top of the farris wheel with her clawed hand.

The ears on the top of the bat demon’s head swiveled about as she observed the unkept fair grounds and she was liking the dark, gloomy with a touch of fear look it had. Slowly she stood strait up stretching out her spine as her cloak draped down her back between her wings and behind her legs that bent back slightly with hocks a part of their anatomy. Her wings fanned out for a few moments as she stretched out the muscles and bones in them before she paused, and in the next instance crouched down to let her dark form blend in with the dark form of the farris wheel against the night sky.

Others were here. A breeze brought the smell of them to her nose.

Quickly she took off her purple cloak that she used to shield her body from the harsh sun in the daytime, leaving it on the top of the old ride and took off from the farris wheel as silent as a ghost and quickly blended in the with the dark. The ghostlike bat couldn’t believe what wonderful luck she had as she scouted the area while hidden in the shadows, looking for those that were here in this place and then set up a strike.

Sycte, was hungry, so very hungry and the, out for blood, bat demon was only becoming hungrier with the thought of a potential meal soon to be had.  

WebWings

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 am

Campbridge though pondered for a while, not noticing the bat demon, the shape shifting cat, the ghost, or anything at all. They were all... Unimportant, ordinary, normal being. Nothing of interest. Even Vincent without his mask had lost his most interesting feature. "If I remember well... There were some water spirits in the Rippling River... There also was a Harpy on a mountain close to here... don't remember where the mountain is though...And if there's a forest close, you could sure get a Dryad there... is there any woods near here? I don't know... anyway, that's all I can think off. And anyone I knew seems to be... gone."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:54 am
"Except me." Vincent chuckled darkly, he flew close to Alex and took his hand. "Show me where the Rippling river is. Water sounds fun." Vincent grinned.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 am

Being pulled away by Vincent, Campridge didn't even had the time to protest, or say anything. Before long, he was dragged out of the carnival.

-------Exit to Rippling Water-------

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm
Seri cocked her head to the side, watching this sound user and then realized there was more to be done. Collecting herself, she pooled a bit of her magic into her front paws and then jumped, pouncing onto the ground. Her magic flared out in a ripple, causing everything in her immediate area and the space around Shiane to interrupt. She knew that the human magess would be able to move freely now, but she also knew that the sound user would be able to pinpoint her location more firmly. It didn't matter. What he was doing was no laughing matter now.

Shiane blinked when she found herself free and resisted the strong urge to bring up more defensive magics. She glanced from Fasia to her brother and then where she knew the half demoness to be. Things were going to be a little tricky if they didn't settle down soon.

((Sorry it took me so long to respond. I usually forgot i had this one to respond to or got distracted by a different RP. And i was trying to figure out what to write...lol sweatdrop ))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:44 pm
Eyes widening, Sound paused, then continued strumming like nothing had happened. The human had proven herself not to be a threat, so he was no longer interested in attacking her, and as the new wave of magic lingered in the air, he protectively turned his back on both her and Fasia, facing the source of the power. His fingers moved faster and faster; the music grew in volume and complexity. Just as he struck the highest note the string snapped and sprang up into his face.

He stood for a moment, stunned.

In a low, dark voice he hissed, "These strings are designed to last 50 years. So what..." His left hand closed into a fist around the fretboard. "...Just happened?" Before he could control his fear, he flung out his right hand toward the unseen, unknown danger and focused the twang that could still be heard from the broken string into a blast strong enough to shatter wood or maybe even bone. His fingertips buzzed as he released the extremely high-pitched, inaudible attack – it took more power than he knew he had.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:53 pm
Fasia breathed a sigh of relief when Shiane's body relaxed, visibly free of Sound's restraints. When Sound turned his back, facing something blocked from view by his body, she realized it must mean someone else had released Shiane. It was just a guess, but wouldn't that mean that the mystery person was a friend, not an enemy? The thought came to her just as Sound thrust his arm out in front of him.

"Stop!" Fasia gasped. "Yeah, it's extremely unlikely for one of those strings to break on accident, so of course you would assume someone attacked you in any other situation. But I'm here. Extremely unlikely things happen all around me 24/7. I can't control my ability. It's 'on' every second I'm alive." She rubbed her arms, crossing her legs uncomfortably on the ground. It was too late. And anyway, maybe he'd already realized that it might have been a coincidence - no, probably was a coincidence.

[[OOC - No prob, I forgot to check for a while, too.. if you need to take time to catch up with other stuff I don't mind waiting at all, since I'm busy with lots of rl stuff. 'Sides, I think it's just me here.. but if someone else comes in and you're busy would it be ok to kind of break out of the current action?]]  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

WebWings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm
Then there was a ‘Woosh’ as the dark figure dropped down from the sky wings stretching out on either side of Sycte as one suddenly drew into her body. She was only feet from the ground as she swooped right past Sound and flicked her wing out to throw him away, though her focus wasn’t on him. She was merely flicking the pesky elf out of the way after he distracted himself by trying to launch an attack at another.

No, whom she was after was what her species was perfectly designed to catch and devour, though she could go after other creatures, there was something about humans that lured a bat demon more so then other prey.

Sycte started to arched back up towards the sky just right in front of Fasia and Shiane going over the top of there heads as Sycte’s hind clawed feet launched out to snatch up Shiane off the ground by the shoulders to take her potential meal to a more quiet place.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Seri roared into sight, impressive as a black feline larger than any tiger with silver markings in her fur. Power flared around her as she readied another "pounce flare" her eyes on Sound. Things just became hectic.

The half demoness was tensed for a fight, her ears flicking this way and that as she listened to everything around her. But a new player joined the field and this one alarmed Seri. She growled and moved closer to her partner, also keeping her eyes on the siblings.

Shiane was alarmed enough that she wasn't sure what to do, but knew that adding more magic to the mix might cause things to escalate to proportions they didn't want to happen. She jerked a little to the side as she tried to take in all that was happening, noting that Seri was revealed adn that she was indeed in her demon form. the half cat demon could wield certain magics better in that form, so she knew how dire this situation could be.

The mage kept her attention on the ground, knowing someone else had joined the fray, but her primary objective was that of Fasia and Seri. They were her charges and partner. So she wasn't even aware of her danger...til she was in the clutches of the one with wings.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm
Fasia made a sound halfway between a gasp and a scream, tumbling to the ground. Somehow she saw out of both eyes - something dark and sleek on one side and on the other a look of shock in Shiane's eyes. She prayed her ability was still affecting Shiane, that something unlikely could happen. She stood up, blinded by panic at the thought of someone else dying. Death death death and it seemed like it was all because of her. Before she knew it she was screaming. "No! No one else! NO!" The words melted into a long, high-pitched screech.

Sound jumped back. He rarely lost control of his power, and the feeling shocked him. Before he could defend himself the creature swooped down on the one beside Fasia. He was feeling so wired it was just reflex to bend his sister's scream into a net of sound. Aimed at the bat's feet, the attack wouldn't be a direct hit, but it was a strong enough to current to knock anything with wings off course, like a rip current.

--OOC: Had to use my account for both characters. ^^ Good to be back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:40 pm
(Yay! Thead is active again. Time for me to attack... again. xd )

Sycte’s clawed toes clamped around Shiane’s shoulders with an inhumanly strong grip and with one great pump of her wings flinging down the bat demon began to shoot skyward. She had just pulled her victim, Shiane, ten feet into the air when Sound’s attack hit throwing her course off to the side and with her course knocked off into another direction she dropped Shiane that ten feet to the ground. All the while the Sycte headed for an old game and prize stand with a light screech but these fools didn’t know who they were dealing with.

Being a skilled flier Sound’s little attack was nothing to worry about as her wings whipped wildly about until they straitened her course and she quickly lashed around. The leading edge claw of her wing swiped the ground leaving a hard gash in the compact mud. She swooped over the dropped Shiane who really didn’t have a second to realize what happened and just to strike fear in the heart of the mage and those around her clawed foot stopped onto the ground just to the side of the mage’s face digging and pulling out a good chunk of earth the size of the girl’s head in an instant. One quick flap she darted even faster one wing she aimed to hit right at the back of Fasia’s knees to flip her off of her feet while she arched up just in front of sound. The foot full of human skull size of impacted dirt threw it at terrifying speed at Sound as an distraction and irritant if it manage to get into his mouth and eyes while she bared her fangs and gave an unearthly hiss as she launch her attack, this time at him. While one wing aimed to swipe Fasia off of her feet the other wing whipped at Sound broadside aiming to both knock him back and cut him some with those sharp wing spikes at the end of her wing fingers. Sycte was a predator, a very skilled and not so merciful one, and she had yet to show off what she could really do, they would have to put up a back breaking fight to fend her off.  

WebWings

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:50 pm
((I'm not quitesure what to do...there is just to omuch going on in that last post for me to pick and choose what I could possibly do next...mind overload))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:30 am
((OOC - Wow, I posted one time in a month. I'll make up for it. ^^))

Fasia grunted as her chin hit the ground. Why did she always end up with dirt in her mouth? She got up on her hands and knees. "Sound, Shiane, are you..." She looked around, frantic. They had been right there."Sound? Hey! What's going on?"

Her eyes focused on her surroundings and she realized something had changed - still in the dark, windy carnival site, but the booths were different. And she was alone.

Sound coughed and choked, spitting the dirt out of his mouth. For a moment he was ok, but then the pain hit and his body went limp. He fell and just laid there on the roof of one of the trailers. From here he could see Fasia on the ground between The Scrambler and a lemonade stand. He breathed a sigh of relief when she got up. She was safe.

But of course she was safe. He knew her ability would always protect her, so he didn't need to drain all his energy teleporting them by manipulating the city's wormhole system with sound frequencies. Now his body couldn't move and his abilities were feeble. He had been stupid.

But he had just protected her by reflex. At least they were safe for now. Either the winged fiend had been teleported to someplace nearby, or it was still back where they had been a few seconds ago. He hoped his sister's friend would get away safe. It was messed Fasia up when people she liked got hurt.

His eyes closed. He was too tired to keep them open, for now.

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

WebWings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm
(Sorry been a little busy. XP )

Sycte had never been teleported before and so it took her of guard quite a bit as all the things her senses were picking up in one split second changed. Her entire body went in alarm and quickly she panicked throwing her wings forward to stop her flight a little to abruptly causing her spin off of her flight path and plummet to the ground. The bat demon just about caught herself with wildly flapping wings but a tent of an old game stand caught her wings first. The tent collapsed and fell around her as if consuming the demon but it merely tangled around her as she slammed into the ground with a pained screech.

After the tent settled for several minutes is was silent before Sycte began to stir within the entangling and strong tarp trying to cut and wriggle her way free with her powerful claws and wings.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff