Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 pm
Daisuke had returned from the wedding. He didn't really know who Klaash was, but he'd said hi on various occaisions.
Once inside his room, he noticed that Keita was asleep on his bed.
He smiled softly. The curtains were closed so it was dark. He shut the door and walked quietly to Keita. Daisuke straddled him and inclined his head, giving Keita a soft kiss.
"Keita...Wake up." Daisuke whispered softly into his ear.

[[xDDD -fangirlexplosion-]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:11 am
Kyoiya sighed.
"Thanks.. but I don't need it. I know you won't kiss me if I do." He said, laughing.
Kyoiya looked at Bou.
"Bou," He said, looking into her sparkly eyes, "I as well, love you." Kyoiya said.
He rolled over on the bed, next to her.
Kyoiya straddled Bou.
He inclined his face close to her's and kissed her deeply.
---
Lilli looked at Tuesday. Her eyes said, 'are you joking?'
"I guess I am... but.." Lilli sighed.
She shook her head.
"No. Honestly, I'm ********. How would I be?" She asked. Her voice was sad. She sounded like she had a broken spirit.
---

Keita's eyes fluttered open.
Daisuke was ontop of him, straddling him.
He liked to wake up to that.
"Hey, Dai." Keita said.
He pulled Daisuke toward him, kissing him deeply.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:20 am
Bou smiled against Kyo's lips. Her hands pulled him down to her, her hands in his hair. Bou started to lift his shirt, exposing his bare chest. The kiss broke as she took his shirt off. She was soon to return to kissing him deeply.

Tuesday sighed.
"Just wanted to know..." He mumbled and turned on his side to face her. Tears were in her eyes.
"Lilli...You are one of the most beautiful people I know." He said and kissed her.
[Braindead.]

Daisuke smiled and placed his cold hands under Keita's shirt. He was warm.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:12 am
((Hihi, um, I guess I'll just go ahead and post....Oh yeah!! Did I mention I have my own RP done?? xD I think it's going pretty well if I do say so myself! :3 Anyways, here comes Angel! ^^ ))

Angel walked down the long hallway, trying to find something to do. There were actually so many people she saw walking down the hall, the main rooms, everywhere, all seemed busy and preoccupied. She looked around, and noticed no light coming through the bottom nor the top of the curtains. Angel walked to a window, and gently opened the curtain by only an inch: darkness. The darkness or night and the only light that shone in it: the moon, her one true friend. She smiled.

"You're still there. I knew you wouldn't leave my old friend, I can feel you here..." Angel let the curtain back to how it was. And then she signed, turned to her right and started walking again, down the same path she was walking. Angel took out a small little book from her cape, and opened it to a blank page. She wrote song lyrics, Poems, everything in the little book, and she created them all. It was something to do, sometimes she would even write a whole song!

Angel kept walking and put her book back. She gazed at the windows again. "I know you're still here," she whispered. And continued walking.  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:04 am
Kyoiya smiled as Bou slipped his shirt off.
He knew exactly what Bou wanted. And was going to give it to her.
He reached to the back of her dress, his fingers searching for the zipper.
Finally he found it.
Kyoiya slid her dress down, off of her body. And let it fall off the bed onto the floor.

[Isn't Kyoiya a Kinky sex muffin? whee Haha. xd ]
---
[Lilli is laying on her back. She can't really lay on her side so well...]

Lilli felt numb. She didn'd feel like she could move. Not that she really wanted to, either but...
Suddenly, Lilli csme back into reality, listening to what Tuesday had to say.
"Lilli...You are one of the most beautiful people I know." He said and kissed her.
Lilli, despite the numbness, found herself kissing him back.
She didn't move much, only to allow him to comfortably lean over her.
I'm sorry, Tuesday. I probably seem like a terrinle kisser right now. Lilli thought to him.
---

Keita jerked upward slightly as Daisuke's cold hands felt his barechest, under his shirt.
They felt like ice on skin.
"Oooh. Daisuke, why're you so cold?" He asked, pulling him closer.
Keita kissed him, his lips trembled at Daisuke's cold touch.
Keita smiled. His hands were around Daisuke's waist, holding him there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:35 pm
Bou smiled, covered by only a bedsheet. Kyo was laying close to her.
"Mmmmm Kyoiya..." She said and kissed him.

Tuesday smiled against Lilli's lips. He broke the kiss.
"What can I do to make you happy? Anything and I'll do it." He said, promising her anything.

Daisuke smiled and lifted Keita's shirt. Keita helped him take it off. Daisuke rested his bare chest[he changed...-ahem-] against Keita's, kissing him deeply.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:26 pm
[I just noticed... Wtf is up with everyone smiling?!?! They're a depressed sort of people... they shouldn't be smiling!]

Kyoiya pulled Bou against him. He laughed softly.
"I told you love you.." Kyoiya said softly, he pulled her face close and kissed her softly.
---
Lilli's expression hadn't changed when Tuesday pulled.
"It's really nothing you can do, Tuesday. You can't do anything with what's happened with Klaash." Lilli said, closing her eyes.
Lilli felt like she was going to cry again.
---
Keita bit Daisuke's lip. His hands reached to Daisuke's back, then slowly slid down to his waist grabbing hold of his pants. Keita's hands moved to the front, undoing them. He grinned.
Keita held Daisuke's face, kissing him eagerly.
"Aw. Damn. I wanted to be on top." Keita said, laughing softly.
Keita went back to kissing him. He traced the curve of Daisuke's upper lip with the end of his tongue.
Keita's lips parted Daisuke's. His tongue surpassed Daisuke's lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:52 pm
Bou smiled softly.
"Yes you did. You sure proved it." She said an straddled him. She kissed his neck, her fangs protruding.

Tuesday carressed Lilli's face.
"It's okay." He said, giving her the approval that it was okay for her to cry around him.

Daisuke flipped Keita on top.
"There." He said and went back to kissing him. WHile kissing, him and Keita wriggled out of his pants. They hit the floor softly. Daisuke got started with Keita's zipper.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:32 pm
Kyoiya laughed softly. "Thank you, Bou." Kyoiya said, kissing her neck softly. "Go ahead, I'll be fine." Kyoiya said.
He still hadn't eaten. It had been two and half weeks.
---

Lilli shook her head. "I really want to try to stop crying so much... I feel like such a baby; crying all the time." Lilli said.
Lilli put her hand on Tuesday's. Lilli pulled his hand away from her face. She kissed it softly.
"Thanks for comforting me." Lilli said, forcing a smile.
---

Keita grinned.
He felt out of place being on top.
Keita helped Daisuke get out of his pants.
"Dai~" Keita moaned, softly.
"Ooh... Kinky, Hmm?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:45 pm
Bou smiled, sinking her fangs into Kyo's skin.
His blood was warm as she sucked it in.
Soon she was done, careful about leaving any blood.
"Thank you.." She said and kissed him softly.

Tuesday smiled, concernd at the pain she held. His eye brows knit together. He knew that nothing he could do would make her happy. He sighed and got up, pulling his hand away from her embrace.
"I should go see what Amane is doing." The words flew out of his mouth. He instantly regretted them. Tears filled his eyes. He stopped, facing away from Lilli.
"I-I-I'm so sorry Lilli." He said, the tears spilled over. He covered his face with his hands.
"I really should go." He muttered and walked out of the room, leaving the door open in his haste.
A few feet down the hall it hit him. Amane was gone...Forever. He sank to the floor, his face contorted with sadness. The lump he had previously swallowed returned, he felt like he was drowning. He gasped for air, clutching his sides, tears falling down his face.

Daisuke smiled, tugging at Keita's boxers. He went to peek inside.
"Hmmmm...." He said, blushing.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:39 pm
Kyoiya felt relieved when Bou pulled away, having her ******** literally killing myself. I need to eat before I go insane... or die...
"You're welcome, Bou." Kyoyia said. He pulled the sheet off him. Only in his boxers.
He got up of the bed to get his clothes. He felt dizzy. He knew it was fro lacking blood.
Kyoiya fell over, hitting the ground. Evrything began to blur.
"Damn it." He said in a faint voice, blacking out.
---

Lilli layed, still on the bed.
Tuesday... Lilli thought.
It was no use. She was too hurt herself to comfort someone else.
A couple minutes later, Lilli slipped off into unconciousness.
She hadn't been sleeping much lately which she knew couldn't be good for her baby.
---

Keita leaned closer to Daisuke.
He was unsure if he was willing to get that far with Daisuke just yet.
He didn't want to rush things like with Tuesday.
That had been much too quick to get that far.
"Daisuke~," Keita moaned again.
Keita rolled off of him, pulling him back on top.
"I guess the bottom suits me better." Keita said.
He grabbed Daisuke's thighs, pulling him up more.
"There." He said,
He went back to kissing him nice and slow. It abled him to be more passionate about it, and enjoy every second of him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 pm
[[ o: WHUT LOL FAIL. The baby wasn't born yet? xDD I might be gone tomorrow, no idea. :/ So myeha. I HAD A LOT OF FUN!!!! :'D FO SHO. ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:28 am
Bou sighed, knowing what happened.
"Kyoiya...Why don't you eat?" She asked his unconcious self. He lay there on the floor.
"Ugh." She got up, putting her bra on first. She already had underwear on. She, with a lot of stuggle, managed to get him on the bed. She lay him over the covers then lay beside him, not wanting to awake him yet.
Bou traced the perfectly defined muscles on his chest. Everyonce in a while she came across a scar from hunting or something. His skin was cold, but then again wasn't every vampire's?
Once Bou got to his arms her eyebrows knit together. There were about 5 scars, running down his arms. She sighed, almost like sighing in defeat.

Tuesday had calmed down. He was still crying, but his head was rested on his knees. He felt something leave him. Lilli had fallen asleep.
Go on Takeru...It's not like you haven't tried before...Maybe this time you could be successful... Kiryuu hissed.

Daisuke suddenly turned serious and put his hands over his chest, leaning over him. Daisuke's soft kisses went from his chin to the base of his throat, he tried to resist Keita's sweet blood. Daisuke's hands traced lightly over Keita's chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:28 am
[We were going to wait for you because... because you know Klaash has to be there during it. Otherwise Lilli would probably die. Not like literally... just like be depressed...even more so...]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 am
Kyoiya felt peaceful in his sleep.
Though unconscious, he could feel Bou tracing the curves and defintion of his body. It was extremely relaxing.
After maybe 5 minutes, Kyoiya's eyes opened. Bou was still next to him.
"Baby.. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be doing this to myself. I don't even know why myself I do this." Kyoiya reached onto the floor, and grabbed his pants. He slid them on, and sighed.
---

"I see...how...you are,... Daisuke." Keita said softly between kisses.
Keita laughed softly as Daisuke kissed his neck. He found kissing his neck to tickle him slightly.
"You seem thirsty, Dai. Go ahead. I have enough to spare."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games