Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:23 am
Hazumu-san
Yum roasted marshmellows! We need chocolate and graham crackers.

... Why is it that the first funny reply I thought of was "If 'Roasted marshmallows', 'chocolate', and 'graham crackers' are male stripper names, count me out of this sleep-over."

... Not that it isn't funny, just odd.
... Plus, they do sound like stripper names. Just sayin'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 am
Oh NO! No one better order any strippers for this party!

I've never even seen a male stripper. I bet they don't use poles. That could be hazardous to their nether-regions!!! lol

I'll give the poll until Thursday to announce the official date for the party.

Gweener

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 pm
There was this guy in a Nicolas Cage movie that pole danced. Of course; he was rather feminine. Grump had to look the other way. He just couldn't handle that scene. hehehe

Oh, and this guy even had his clothes on. I think it was in the movie Air Condor, or The Rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 pm
Here, I've got pictures from the haunted house, this year. Pardon the re-post of the walk-through of the haunted house. It's easier to post links of what's going on in the walk-through.

Outside [1] [2] [3] [4]
Line of Trick-or-Treaters [1] [2] [3] [4]
Group Photo [X]

The first room was this long-ish hallway that's completely black with like... black cloth on the walls. There were two strobes in the room, to f*** with peoples perception. There were all this white masks, everywhere in the hallway, all over the walls and the ceiling. We had a fake wall in there where a person would stand behind this cloth with a mask on and put their face through this hole, and when people would walk by and not notice him, he'd scare them. There was also another person in that room wearing all black with a few masks and his costume, like... one on his face, one on his right hand, and one on his left thigh. He was freakin' invisible in that room. After they'd get scared by the first guy, he's just freak tham out by moving the masks closer to them, like the whole wall started to move, and then open the door.

The next room was an alien room. It was a silver hallway with a blacklight and fluorescent symbols on the wall. You could see this control panel at the end of the short corridor, and there were blinking lights, a joystick, random levers and stuff all over it. It was cool. There was also a pipe behind it that would have smoke coming out of it. Is you walked, there's this dark little porthole on the left that you didn't really pay attention to until the person a little further down pressed a button and it lit up with green light and there was this mummy thing in there. We had a person next to the control panel in a cloak and a predator mask, and they were really good for distracting people from me. I was in another fake wall, and you really couldn't tell it was a wall. While they were distracted by the predator, I'd jump out behind them, seemingly out of nowhere, to them, and scare them. I had this alien mask and a hooded cloak with this red cape.

The next room was a Saw room. Right before you walk through the plastic sheet door, there's "wanna play a game" written in fluorescent paint. At first you notice this big dummy dressed in black who is suspended from the ceiling by meat hooks. There's a table to the right with body parts and blueprints and anatomy drawings all over it, and there's a severed foot in a chain attached to a pipe. There's also a person in a chair with a reverse bear trap helmet on, dressed pretty much exactly like the chick in the movie, but she kinda looks like a dummy at first, until she starts screaming "Please! Please help me! Help me!." She was a good distraction and she got a bunch of people. While she's screaming, a guy dressed in a black robe and a pig mask darts out from behind a dummy and charges you, yelling while brandishing either a syringe or a knife (we switched to knife halfway through).  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 am
That looked like it was fun Chain. Super imaginative!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 am
D: Awww, I wish there were a haunted house like that somewhere near here :/ It'd be so fun!  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 pm
*laughs butt off at Grump turning his head away from Cage as a male stripper* That's so funny, I'm gonna hafta go search it just to see how horribly funny it was!

Awesome effort, ChainsawDooM!!! That's even better than the Asylum haunted house that we waited 2 hours in the cold and paid to get into!!! So cool; I admire the creativity and commitment!

So it's official!!!~ The P.J. Party will be Sunday (I was going to vote for Saturday, but that would have made it a tie xd ) Everyone is welcome to post anytime on Sunday, but the official time will be 8pm CST (check first post in Yackity for your time zone... 7pm Mountain; 6pm Pacific; (pm eastern) So don your favorite p.j.'s, fluff your pillows, rehearse your scary slumber party stories, whip up your favorite late night snack, and pull out your favorite slumber party dvd, and be prepared to party til u poop out!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 pm
I'm halfway there I guess you could say. I've gotten undressed. Just have to find the right pj's. lol  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:34 pm
A big THANK YOU to Bubbles for allowing me to take over one of the unused subforums for the P.J. party!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 am
You are very welcome indeed Gwee.
And thanks to Chainsaw for sharing those photos. Nice job as always!  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 pm
D: Eeee~! I might not be able to make it; what with different timezones :C >.o I'll be there in spirit if I can't make it, but I'll try :3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Just go over to the event sub forum and announce yourself and make at least one response per topic. Then you can leave and we will consider the over active jumping shadow dodging our pillows, as non other than PieMonster. dramallama  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:29 pm
I'll be there with bells on, and hopefully some PJs  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:54 pm
PJ's with Bells on feet, and back of pants, around neck, around both wrists and dangling from within your lovely hair. I'm mesmerized just thinking of it.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:09 pm
Oh my poor Pie!!!
U & EiJi might have trouble with the time zone difference.
Maybe this website will help:
http://www.timezonecheck.com/
But no matter the time, we'll just be happy with a little sneak attack in the pillow fight, and what ever other mischief you can stir up! wink

at least we know we'll hear Hazumu coming!
xd  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games