Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:06 pm

"I'd love to go traveling with you, Rocky," He smiled and cuddled closer.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Hearing a voice behind him, he turned around on his stool to be faced by yet another new fur, but this one far more nude then the other, only in a shirt and undies. Seeing another boy in such skimpy clothing, his heart began to quicken just a little, hearing it beet harder in the backs of his ears as he to the hand, quivering slightly and a shy smile on his muzzle. “Hi there….Nurren” he said in a small, sheepish voice, taking Nurren’s hand in his own and simply holding it for a few moments.

Hiro Toshirou

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:11 pm

"Good thing he wasn't here earlier. I don't think anyone was dress then;" Yue smiled and spoke so Turq could hear. Was he really that shy? It was cute but a bit odd to the cat. Especially since he didn't wear a shirt.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Drew licked Tab's neck, "I'm gonna have some fun." He grinned and slowly moved his way behind Turq. He began to slowly move his finger up and down Turq's back to see what would happen, snickering happily the whole time.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm

"Does it bother you that much?" He said, looking down to his half nudity. He frowned, shaking the reluctant hand slightly before sighing. Turning, he returned to the booth to look for his pants. The feline's ears drooped, but perked as he had successfully found his pants and also Derrick's. With a quick move, he slid them onto his legs and jumped, pulling them on and fastening them. He turned to Turq, smiling and laughing nervously. He laid his coon's pants on the table.

( Derrick is grounded, so any gaian activity will be a bit rare. )
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Dimitris looked down at his watch snickering as he thought about Turq's expression. "Less than 20 mins and Drew can't keep his paws off, he's in then."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm

"And I'd love for you to come with me, Yue-chan." He cuddled him back and warned Turq "Careful! He's taken!"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

He laughed "yeah, good thing I wasn't here, otherwise someone would have had to clean the floor from my torrential nose bleeeeeeee....." he trailed off, slapping a paw to his muzzle to keep from letting a moan and whimper escape as he felt Drew's invading finger run up and down his back, shivering emanating throughout his body as he bit his lip to keep quiet.

Hiro Toshirou

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Rocky scoffed. "Pshht, lightweight." He teased. "Now, anyone up for a game of Twister?"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Drew pulled him into a hug, "Drew approves!" He smiled, "I like shy furs, no to mention that response was rather fun to watch."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Yue blushed brightly and snuggled close, breathing in his mate's scent. He liked being protected and the warning was sweet and cute. Please, Rocky really meant it from the looks of it.

"I am and I'm not going to let him have me, Rocky-kun. I want to see as much as possible in our travels. Know anywhere you want to take your kitty first?"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:28 pm

"Well, I've never been to Las Vegas, and I'm- Well Shinue-sensei is rich, so I've got cash to burn!" He rubbed the top of Yue's head and noticed that his tail was wrapped around him, but he didn't mind.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Yue purred deeply and drew the wolf closer for a quick kiss. He released him and stood; "Let's play!"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Loved the feeling of another arms around him, no matter who it was and, enjoying the hug, put his arms back down to rest on Drew’s, blowing a raspberry at the same time for the “response was rather fun to watch” comment. He was a sucker for contact and even more so for pleasure of another, but that in no way made him ease. If anything, it made him harder to get simply due to his inexperience with others in romantic and intimate situations.

Hiro Toshirou

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games