Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:20 am
'Italus it's not scary, i'll even hid with you if it makes you better and Vesta no going boo, that's not how we play the game from where we come from.' Scott added, he was suprised how frail Italus was compared with his sister, however we were all different and Italus had gone through alot since he was born so maybe it was going to take it's toll on him due to his sensitive nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:08 pm
"So come on Italius! Lets Play!" barked Vesta with a smile and wagged her tail. She then ran around her brother playfully.

"Ok, I'll play," said Italius. He then smiled a little and went under Scott and said, "Not it!"

~~~~

"How are we sure that we can trust you?" asked Zeta. She wasn't so sure if she should trust these harpies. Since after all, they do eat humans. And from what she heard, Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, and Gemini aren't all wolves. Their also human and if the harpies smell that in them, they might eat them or tear them apart.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 pm
Midnight walked away from her daughters room and to outside of the palace. She walked towards two of her guards in her saber panther form and glared towards them. "Where are the harpies that are suppose to report back to Me!" she growled angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:08 pm
Kimiko heard Midnight's yell and growl and walked over to her leader and the guards. She was in her saber form too and stood next to Midnight. "Allow me," she said and looked to the guards. "Where are those bird women?" she asked the guards angrily.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:15 am
'Not it to !' Scott spluttered out, now that ones was solved he could get to hide, seeking was no fun, especially when back at the orphange he was always made to seek while everyone hid so well. Hopefully this time things will go better. Plus he was the biggest one here, welll for now he was but the end of the day he could the shortest one again. Their life spans seemed so much quicker then a humans.

'What bird women ?' Adonis demanded towering above the women. He knew the harpies were on his pay roll but he them running scouting missions on Western territroy for potentional expansion of the pack, he had a report in weeks due to the shear distance of west. They made good warriors but he found them difficult to control in the heat of battle so made better scouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 am
'It's true, what can you do to make us trust you ?' Robin added searching his mind for something, surely they could find something to prove thier trust, they could do with a quicker route to the sabors command and probaly details of any other traps which lay ahead of them, like other scouts that may want to move them out of the way. It seemed like Adonis employed a huge arsenal of creatures to do his bidding.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 pm
"Aw Man!" said Vesta. "Ok, well you better hide so I may find you," she squealed in delight then closed her eyes and began to count. "1...2....3....."

Italius then began to run off in the castle and found the library. He then went under the books that were still on the ground and hid under them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One, we can tell you who they have left on their side," said Hera.

"Two, we know thier battle plans, strengths, weaknesses, and how many of them there are," said Selene.

"Three we're good fighters," said Hera.

"And four, we promise not to eat you. Even the ones that smell half human," said Angela.

Gemini heard what they said and the harpies already new that half of them are humans. They probably have good scent too. "That sounds convincing but...," then got interrupted.

"I don't know. You harpies are very good actors and tricksters," said Zeta. "Specially that one makes me unease," she said, referring to Angela.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 pm
"My dear, the harpies that I have scent out to wipe out the remaining wolves have not come back," answered Midnight. She then glared at the guards and looked back at Adonis with softer but concern and serious eye looks.

Electra looked from her window and spotted both of her parents outside and her mother's trusty friend Kimiko. Mother Midnight looked angry and its never such a good idea to make her angry. Her mother's pregnant right now and stress can really hurt her. She then looked back at the wolf pup.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:20 am
'Ok, who's left on thier side ?' Robin asked ignoring the snide remarks by the latter of the group, thier answers could be checked with the wolves knowledge of this world, however thier help was needed but he would make sure to keep a sharp eye on them. They seemed to change allleginaces quickly without little thought of provocation. All the things they'd stated would prove more then useful it would be vital to making their mission a sucess.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 am
'This is strange, who did you send ?' Adonis asked curiously, he knew some of the harpies in thier employ were less then loyal to them and would quickly lacth upon to a new offer quickly. 'If they haven't returned in the hour send out more scouts which are loyal and find out what's happened to them, if they've betrayed us bring me thier wings and heads so they can be feed to the worms' Adonis growled, he hated traitors more then he despised the flea ridden dogs.

Scott show away on a cloud heading for the upper rooms of the castle settling on shadow petit one littered with massive dusty oak covers. He slipped into between guard like ones on the right. He curled up between them entering a peroid of silence, it would be much easier to hide from Vesta in the dark, she'd be no doubtly be more concerned with cacthing her brother then him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm
"Well, besides half of the harpies that are loyal to them for some reason. Yuck!" Angela spat out.

"They got three hags which are another kind of bird women but very ugly, two dragons, three sirens, five serpents, and one bat demon," answered Helen.

"And their number's of sabers?" asked Zeta.

"About fifty-two sabers with them, since Adonis and Midnight's daughter join the party. Their other children live in other places," said Helen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"5....6...7...8.......9.....10! Ready or not here I come!" yelled Vesta. She then went running through the castle, passing the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm
"I send Hera, Helen, Selene, and Angela," answered Midnight. She heard her husband's growl and new how much he hated traitors. She did too and when they had any traitors among them, both her and Adonis would have them killed or tortured. Either way, their traitors died eventually.

~~~~~~

Raven listen to what the harpies said and shivered a bit. She then used her powers to sense if any of them were to be trusted. Only Hera, Selene, and Helen seemed to be trust worthy. But Angela on the other hand, now she seemed no where near trust worthy. A little growl went through her throat and stared towards Angela. Raven then moved closer to Beast Boy.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:43 am
'Sirens and Bat demons ?' Robin enquired curiously. He was interested to see how closely their world's mythology mirroed this worlds ecology. It seemed however Adonis was well preapared for any assualt against him. Though it did lead to the question of did the wolves have any allies they could to thier aid to battle them ?, however their forces weren't as big as he'd expected so their was some optimisic debris to hold onto on the choppy ocean of threat they'd entered.

Beastboy blinked, this felt more and more mmoprg or a huge budget fantasy film, of course in both these they needed a hero, so who else was better then mean green handsome animal loving machine ?, all he needed was sword and midget side kick and he could take on the lords of dark firey evil. Though no doubt it was more like Robin thing and he was the midget sidekick....for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:47 am
'Hrrmm, not the best selection you could have sent my dear, they have fairly devious streak to that group, when was the last time they reported in ?, this may be more worrying then I first thought' Adoins mused lightly, he wasn't mad with his beloved wife, just worried at the group she'd sent out. They were devious and only stayed with his forces because a majoirty of thier kind stayed with him, but if they tide was to change they would quickly go with it and take as many as they could with him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:12 pm
"And do you wolves have other allies we can use and contact?" asked Helen.

"From what I've heard we got werewolves, the coyote people, foxes aka vixens too, gypsies, angels, elves, gargoyles, and I believe a faerie," answered Zeta.

~~~~~~~~~

Vesta went up the stairs and used her nose now to find some of them. She then caught Scott's scent and went up the stairs.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games