Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 pm

"Are you sure?" he asked amused that the child had caught on so quickly. He put a finger to his chin as though he was contemplating something. "Well then I wonder why you fell asleep."

Sakura finished cutting the rest of the threads that she could see.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 pm

InuYasha stopped altogether then clenched his fist with a grin. "Now where's that b*****d that was controlling me?" he asked sarcastically as he started trying to find a scent.
Kagome looked around, making sure that everyone was there and noticed that a certain fox demon was missing. "Where's Shippo?"
InuYasha looked around. Then growled. "I'll get him." he said reluctantly and dashed off after the kit's scent.

Shippo shook his head and growled in frustration. "I told you already! You did something to me!"

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:14 pm

Eriol's head popped up hearing Inuyasha approaching. He looked back down at Shippo. "Well, maybe I did. But I told you I couldn't have you telling anyone about me, and I still can't, you see. So, for now I think it'd be best if you'd come with me" he said still smiling.

He raised his staff making a magic circle appear under himself and shippo, one almost exactly the same as Sakura's, using his magic in attempt to pull them back into the future.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Shippo got scared. 'I should have stayed with the group . . .' he thought, although he was pretty much frozen in fear no matter how much he told himself to move.

InuYasha arrived and saw Shippo and Eriol inside a circle. "What the ********?!" he said in an annoyed tone of voice and went forward to try and get the two kids.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:34 pm

Eriol made a move to cover his face from view of Inuyahsa. He couldn't afford to drag both of them. He hardly thought he'd be able to contain Inuyasha for long. "Too late" he said as the circle vanished, and with it Eriol and Shippo. ((Well unless you really don't want it to smile ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 pm

InuYasha growled as they vanished. "s**t . . ." he muttered and darted back to the group to tell them what he saw.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm

Eriol and Shippo appeared in an old style looking house. Eriol raised his wand looking at the windows and doors .And invisible, yet powerful barrier filled them. After that, his wand turned into a small key in his hand. "That should do it for now" he said aloud.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Shippo, getting over his fear, shook his head and glared at Eriol. "Where have you taken me? You know you're gonna be in a whole lot of trouble when my friends get here to rescue me." he said looking around.

Kagome saw InuYasha get back . . . without Shippo. "InuYasha?" she asked, her tone of voice implying if he had lost the kit or if something had happened.
InuYasha 'keh'd' "The twerp got himself kidnapped by another twerp who had a staff of some sort." he said with a growl.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 pm

"Don't worry" Eriol said pleasantly. "You're at my house. But I doubt you'll be traced here anytime soon."

A moment later a teenage girl popped her head in the door from another room of the house. "Eriol-kun, you're back and I see you've brought someone-" she paused for a second taking in the sight of the one Eriol had broguht with him. She imediatly threw herself at the small fox and wrapped he arms around him.

((Like so: User Image))

"Ahh! So cute!!" she squealed while hugging him.

"He got kidnapped?" Sakura asked looking horrified.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Shippo squirmed but honestly, he was kinda used to this since Kagome did it when they first met.

InuYasha snorted. "Yeah. The kid didn't even try to escape They were arguing over something from what I could hear." he said and growled some more. "I don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that that dumb kit's been kidnapped and now we have to save him or the fact that he found the brat who was controlling me and let him get away." he growled out angrily, either way, when he found Shippo, the fox demon was going to have a few lumps on his head.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:32 pm

"Well, he didn't really let him get away, did he?I mean if they're still together..." Sakura reasoned, as the sword she was carrying turned back into her staff, and the shield around Kagome returned to card and flew to Sakura.

"Nakuru, if you squeeze him like that, you're probably going to hurt him." Eriol warned.

She laughed. "Sorry, " she said lightening the grip she had on the boy, but not letting him go. "I know! " she said pulling him by the hand after her, into the kitchen. She rummaged around for a second. "AAh I knew they were here!" she pulled out a plate of cookies. "Here! " she said happily holding one out to him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Shippo happily took the cookie, forgetting that he had just been kidnapped. All he knew right now was that he really liked sweets.

InuYasha growled still. "Stupid kit. Stupid guy with black hair and glasses . . ." he muttered, sulking.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

((Gya! Okay...um...so, I read generally what happened and got confused. So...where is everyone basically?
P.S. one of my friends is moving, his going away party is today. So...I wont be on that much later))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 pm

((Shippo's been kidnapped and is now in the future, InuYasha's stopped attacking everyone and is under his own control . . . other than that and the fact that everyone knows that Shippo's been kidnapped, not much else has changed . . .))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

((everybody's sort of just hanging out in a random place nest to some trees...in the past.....Eriol kidnapped Shippo...and now they're back in the future....
oh and his hair is blue by the way....oh and random fact....theoretically althought I dont personally ssee it, eriols face sort of greatly resembles yukitos...))

"Do you like them?" nakuru asked excited.

Saakura pondered that for a moment. "Black hair and glasses?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games