Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

he then said"because i owed you one"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 pm

"You always owed someone something, another question for you, why join legion after I accidently changed you" she ask's before she opens her eyes again and looks at him. Standing up she stretches "Ineed to get something to eat" she mumbles to herself before yawning.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 pm

"The night is soothing to me." Niara says to Selena. "I don't know." she says, answering Selena's question.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:43 pm

charles pulled up his sleve and showed his wrist for her to drink from

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Niara continued walking in the yard underneath the moonlight. She looked up at the moon and smiled. I'm yours. Choose your destiny for me. she thinks, for only the moon to hear.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Eyeing his wrist for a moment she looks at him "you're sure about this" she say's before moving towards him slightly not to sure if she should or shouldn't. Shrugging to herself she brigns his wrist to her mouth before bitting down and drinking.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Sara yawned tiredly. She streched out across her bed and layed ontop of the blankets. She closed her eyes with the intention of getting some rest. I'll sleep on the decision..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:59 pm

charles laughed at her when sh was hesitian then said"i remeber when you wouldnt stop and i nearly died from blood loss"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:06 pm

Looking up at him she rolls her eyes before withdrawing from his wrist. Wipping her hand over her mouth ahe smiles with blood still on her teeth. "That was a long time ago and I haven't had fresh blood in a while, we usually get blood from donors in the little packs" she say's before sitting back down.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:42 pm

selena contuies to walk behind her daugther just watching making sure she is alright selena think sto her self back on all that has happend to her over the years looks up at the moon then think"it was on a nite just like 3 years that i had agreed to marry cloud " selena shook her head and sighed and went back to think just waiting for her daugther to move again"then the love of my life came back to tell me that he had forgivin me and to marry me "selena close her eyes opens her eyes again and shakes off the thougth and walks over to niara " niara sweeit what are you thinking about ?"selena then think about the day alice and alexander was born "uhm.... that was a good day "!

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:51 pm

"well you dont have to worry about that ever again"he said while laughing at the blood on her teeth
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

"Technically I do, since I won't be drinking from you that often' she say's before standing up again.Stretching once more she makes her way to the kitchen. She didn't feel as tired anymore, which was a first for her. Walking into the kitchen she picks out a few things and puts them onto a plate. Smilling she starts on the first thing she put onto her plate, before walking back out of the kitchen.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 pm

"Nothing." she says to Selena. She wanders to a tree, and climbs it to the very top. She sits in the topmost branches, and smiles. She starts humming the lullaby her parents would sing to her, and happy tears roll down her cheeks.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

"really now"he saiid as she reentered the room then he said looking her up and down"and why is that so"

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 am

"Because it would become very troublesome to drink from you all the time, also Selenia hates you as it is and if I start feeding from you she might start hating me also" she say's before sitting down and taking another bite from the sandwich she was eating. "Also it's not like you will be around for very long, humans don't live forever"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games