Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 am

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

The boy turned his head around when he sensed another person who had made his appearance. Opening his mouth, he spoke another long string of words, which against sounded like gibberish to everyone, but he was obviously trying to say something.
"先生,你是这儿的阿头马?"
(Xian sheng, ni shi zhe er de ah tou ma?)

He asked Rahenno, somehow seeming to know exactly where he was even without sight or hearing.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am

(I'm not quite sure what happened, but I think sinking a kage's room is a little much, especially if there's not going to be a fight. Ah, anyway, Mifune and Sojiro went outside of the room before that happened, just cuz I logged out before any of the craziness went down.)

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 am

((...i agree...it wasnt needed...he just wanted to show off.))

Carge, the five feet six inch demonic wolf, trotted by Sypher not caring about his powers or even giving a damn about him. The sarge beast took a seat on it's haunches infront of the Kage's desk and began to speak. "I dont think you remember me Rahenno. My name Carge Hautsa, and my kind has sworn an oath to the Yami Clan. As you hopefully could tell, the man in all black and gold is infact Mikyo Yami. Sojiro Seta is also within your village and they both seek the same answers, but theres a problem with Mikyo..." Carge whispered in a low tone. "...Whoever reanimated Mikyo sowed his mouth with some sort of thread that isnt even in my collection of cursed artifacts." The giant wolf raised his right paw and batted his ear a few times. "We need to find Susumu."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 am

((True true. Sooo Sojiro, where did you take Quan? lol))

iZann

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 am

Atop a nearby building the genin perched. His right leg limply fell from the edge of the tower, his left drawn up to his chest. His right arm extended behind him, his fingers spread to palm the surface of the rrof and provide support. His left arm rested on his left knee. He watched eagerly awaiting the outcome, as his anticipation grew so did the speeed of the rotation of the lollipop he was enjoying. He spoke nothing...thought nothing, he merely watched. Clothed in a black robe like shirt that ceased in the uper quarter of his thigh, and black pants overwhich he wore a white cloth that wrapped around his waist. On his right side the cloth was beltlike, on his left it had been unfolded and shaped into a triangle that dangeled freely. In it was engraved his clan's symbol. For further protection atop the tunic like attire he wore a white flak jacket. Reinforced with the material used in anbu attack gear. His pants ended about mid calf on each leg where it was consumed by the taped leading down to the base of his foot. Overtop which he wore black shoes. The sun shown brightly on this particular day adding an extremely bright glare on his forehead protector. His dark black eyes lacking of any emotion pierced through the blinding light and observed the events below, but how much longer could he merely "observe"?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am

Rahenno turned to Carge. He remembered the beast when they were reanimated the first time and attacked cloud. "I remember who you are, Carge." He turned to Mikyo and saw the threads keeping his mouth sealed. "And yes, I remember you as well, Mikyo" He took another deep breath and exhaled sharply. "As far as I know, Susumu is at her house. I could take you there if you like?" He said offering the two to get help.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 am

((if you have been reading, you might have missed it, but Mikyo wairs a bandana covering his mouth, neck, and nose. His hair is now black with gold tips that are covering his eyes. he wairs black and gold greaves, armored boots, and fingerless guantlets. no shirt, and he has alot of scars over his muscalur form. now you know what he looks like... so you can change your post if you want. 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:24 pm

"well i think ill take my leave" pyro said getting up and shifting his way through the people

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 pm

(You can't leave, we're all underground and surrounded by metal.)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm

((Great...))

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 pm

((this is about the time that i shoot my self in the head because of boredom... scream ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
User Image

Towering Stalks, unbending will...

Sojiro stood nearby as Mifune continued to speak to Quan. Though he wasn't getting any answers, Sojiro still found it interesting. How long would it take Mifune to find out the person he was talking to was deaf and blind? He didn't seem to be able to speak japanese or english. And...

Bingo.

Mifune stuck his lips against the boys' forehead, and spoke. What is your name? He only mouthed it, then repeated it. He immediately backed up to see the boys' response.

...Stab thy enemy, and pierce the sky

User Image

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 am

Kintama stood from his post atop the building. Rising slowly to his feet, brushing the dirt from his garments. he grunted as he crouched, bending his knees beneath him and placing his right hand on the ground, his fingers spread for further support. From the crouched position he rolled forward onto his toes and leaped from the building. Forming several handseals he activated the jutsu. "Terra Gathering." he announced loudly. Around him the raw earth materials began to free themselves from their lodged position and form a broad flat slate, several inches thick underneath Kin. Falling atop the slate he struggled briefly to maintain his balance flailing his arms wildly. Bending his legs slightly, and spreading his arms out to either side of him, his palms facing the ground below. Leaning forward and clapping his hands together he commanded the board forward. Sailing through the air the genin left the sinkhole. For some reason he doubted anything good wouyld come from it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:47 am

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

The boy seemed to look slightly confused for a few seconds. The unease and confusion he sensed in the room could mean a lot of things...most probably, the man holding him did not understand him. He decided to simplify his answers so that he would only speak in short words to convey his intentions.
"我是权...陈权。"
(Wo shi Quan...Chen Quan)

He said deliberately slowly, hoping that someone would understand him. After all, there must be a reason for him to repeat the same words a few times. Confused as to why no one understood him, Quan turned to face Mifune with a puzzled expression.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games