Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 am
((aww!! >///< thanks you!! >//<))

"Uhmm" Yume giggled "Say what you say , your face speak for you" she said and kept giggling.

((loll xDD poor him xDD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 am
((want me to post mine? -hesitates- ^^;; ))

Shin kind of pouted, thinking the fact that he couldn't hide his face from Yume right now. He kept blushing, and thought, am I developing some kind of feeling for Yume? If so, what the hell is it? he began questioning himself, then looked at her. She is kinda cute, he thought.

((haha yeah xDD))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 am
((sure why not >w
Yume pulled his cheeks and kept giggle, she lost balance and fell on him "Wahh!"

((no more teasing for now xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 am
((haha okay, but i warn you, i look... meh i'll just let you decide. xP ))

Now Shin really turned red this time. He couldn't move; he was too amazed and shocked at the same time with the situation. After a few moments of staring, he said to Yume, "U-uh, are you o-okay?" he asked, his voice stuttering.

((lol xDD can't help it xDD))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 am
"Yes" she giggled "sorry about that" she rise up and her face was really close to his face, she was the one who blushed like tomato now, she went back fast and looked away, still blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 am
((i posted it already! it's in the chatterbox, where you find the pic post thingy xD ))

Shin got a good look at her eyes, and then when she looked away and went back, he murmured, "What beautiful eyes." Shin wasn't sure if Yume heard what he said or not, but he didn't care at the moment.

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 am
Yume looked over him slowly, still little red "What..? im sorry i didnt understood what you said" she said confusedly.
Suddenly she notice there wasnt neither star nor moon "What is.. going on?" she looked over Shin with scared look.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 am
// XD im worried as to what your plan could be //

Mika waitied impatiently. She Looked up when she heard another scientist called her name. "Do you really have someone worth studing?" Mika grinned. "If I didnt would I have said anything?" she got up and began to walk trying to find felix.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:30 am
After Felix's stunt, the ladies that were looking at him were all heartbroken. They walked away glumly, thinking that he was only into men. Felix decided to get up and walk around the market again. He licked his lips for the last remaining taste of that man's breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 am
"O-oh, nothing. I-I just said you have beautiful eyes." Shin said, smiling at Yume. Then he looked up to the sky and noticed it too. Without thinking, he raised his arm and put it around Yume. "It'll be okay. Maybe it's just like that in this place." he said, "after all, it is a city of darkness." he added.

((GimmeHug, imma be a little busy, so i'm gonna log out now. rp with you tomorrow or maybe later when i have time xD ))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 am
(( okie >w
Yume got closer to him and hoped the darkness will dissapear soon.

(( felix might see them cus they are near the market xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 am
Mika smiled and point to felix when she saw him. "There he is, He would be perfect for studing wouldnt he? He has special abilities so dont handle him too lightly." She said grinning when she saw some of the Academy people go for him.

// XD whatcha gonna do? //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 am
[[ooh~ you're asking for it...]]

Felix was surprised when the Academy men ambushed him and restrained him. "What are you doing!" Felix hissed. Koto was right. They were capturing him. He struggled, but couldn't get free from their hold.

[[its coming soon...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:02 am
// XD you started it //

Mika watched happy to know Felix would get what she thought he deserved. She hated him for keeping her from the academy and then telling her to leave.

// XD you scare me//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 am
[[no i didnt... how was I the one that started it? All felix said was that she could go back if she wanted to. So now your gonna get it...]]

Felix's eyes glowed blood red. He looked up and bared his teeth, which were now fangs. Demonic wings tore out from his back and ripped through his shirt, knocking the academy soldiers backwards. His nails turned into claws and a tail slowly grew from his backside. He roared thunderously into the sky. The sound would have been heard all through out Verspya. He grabbed the nearest academy soldier by the neck and threw it at another soldier, knocking them both out. He created a mist of darkness that swept over another group of academy soldier, which attacked them and killed them, leaving scratches and scars everywhere on their body. He looked at the last remaining soldier. The soldier was frightened, but kept his stance. In the blink of an eye, Felix dashed over to the soldier and grabbed his head and violently bit the soldier's neck, and then disposed of the body. Blood rolled down Felix's chin as he turned to look at Mika. "You..." He growled. It sounded like his voice, but at the same time, it was different, as if he was possessed by an unknown force.

[[be scared... be VERY scared...]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games