Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Alyss soon opened her eyes, but they were completely black. She sat up and her eyes went to normal, rubbing her eyes. She coughed and looked at Daphne straight in the eyes. "Hello. What's to talk about Marcove? We are in the past with our parents who in terms seem a lot better except you almost pissed mom off." She said in one breath, looking at Dulceri. Alyss bit her lip and breathed in, talking slower. "Our future has become completely screwed up. You shouldn't be mean to me.." She pointed at Daphne, a growl coming out. "Marcove is your son and I'm your daughter. The other boy is my husband Kendal. We have Marcove's son, Kessaris, and daughter, Keliah, here a long with their friend, Ricky. We came to find out somethings but let's just say going into a small coma again wasn't on the agenda."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:01 pm

"Apparently." Dulceri says with a nod. "What brings you here then...son?"

"Akward...anyway, my son, your grandson, Kessaris came to gather more powers. I guess he feels weak."

"He's come to get powers for a reason. It's a coincidence actually. There's something going on in your time, but it hasn't reached th pinnacle of disaster yet."

"That's what Silicove said."

"Oh dad? Did you see him?"

"You already know that he's dead don't you?"

"Yes. I saw it coming. It seems destiny can't be stopped."

"Apparently." Dulceri looks at Shale and sighs heavily. "I'm it's leader now. This is actually alot to...protect you know?"

"Yeah...protect. Just...give it your best shot."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Alyss mocked Marcove and growled slightly. "Let's get Kessaris and leave. Riko is worrying her butt off I know this... plus no one but her is running it and I rather not die. Plus... Keliah is getting worse. Marcove's kids are idiots." She jumped up and went into a backbend, then came up after a loud pop. "Alright... I'm good now."

Daphne listened to this and looked at Alyss then Marcove. "My grand children. My daughter has my disease..." She sat in a chair and put her hands over her face. "This is not good."

"Cheer up... it's not all that bad. I mean I'm a live. Almost after Marcove put me in a coma." Alyss poked Marcove and hissed. She was barely stand up against his shoulder. She was small compared to him.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:16 pm

"Tchhhh....yeah....about leaving." Marcove finally sits down on the waiting chair of the Bulb's main office. "We can't leave without Keliah. Kess can't control space unless she's around and she can't control time unless he's around. Even then, it has to be a team effort."

"Sounds like a problem." Dulceri adds discerningly. "A big one. You two should get back sooner rather than later." He looks over to Daphne and sighs, shaking his head in negative nod. "Yeah. You're kids are two freaking geniuses. Why are they apart anyway? You two are sibling apparently and you two fare well."

"It's a long, boring story Dulceri. It's rather...dumb." Marcove responds furrowing his hair. "Goddamn it....if I hadn't become a Celestial and died like a regular human..."

"Don't think that way, kid." Dulceri responds. "Just find them."

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:27 pm

(We were still typing when you posted. We never saw it because of the page skip.)

Alastor's eyes went white and he does a somersault to dodge her falling attack. His forsight had been activated as well as his other side much like Kira and Serenity. He grins toothily, and his fingers crack with a urgency of bullete being fired over a battlefield. He stands from his kneel and opens his palm. Every book in the room ripped to pieces and all the paper slid to him like snakes before covering his body. A spiked back, large jaw and sharp fingers crest him now giving him a echidna look. Creating to jousts, he runs at Chelan haphazardly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:48 pm

"It's your fault Marcove. You just had to get Jean pregnant and have twins. Thats why I was always so mad at you. It was always, Jean this Jean that. It's all your fault and now Jean hates the ******** crap out of you!" Alyss hissed, crossing her arms. "I hate Keliah by the way if you haven't noticed. She is such a drama queen." She mocked, looking at Dulceri and then Daphne. "Sorry."

Daphne listened and stood, her eyes growing cold. "Dulceri may I talk to you outside for a moment." She walked outside of the room and sat against the wall away from their view.

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Morganna smiled with a wink at Tenshi. She took his hand in hers, lacing their fingers together. "It seems that they've managed to go back in time," she said in response to his question. "I had a good feeling about today, so I didn't go back with them," she said in a whisper to him.

Samara blushed at Neph's words. They had been officially together for five years, though they still treated each other as though their love was brand new. "Same here," she said sweetly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Lunia looked at Flip and smiled, chuckling she rubbed his head. "How about i teach you some moves? i think it's about time you got some fighting spirit into you!" She said to him, then looking at Morganna she smiled. "Only if it's okay with your big sister though Flip, and only if you want to!" She said.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 pm

Morganna grinned at Lunia. "I think Flip would enjoy that," she said. She knew that Flip had a crush on Lunia...probably moreso than when he had one on Riko. "Just as long as he eats his vegetables," she added with a chuckle.

Flip scrunched his face a bit when Lunia ruffled his hair. He always tried to act like he was older than he really was, but that's mostly because he wanted to show Lunia how mature he was. Though, he did have slips. He stuck his tongue out at Mo in response to the 'vegetables' comment. He turned his attention back to Lunia. "I'd love to learn anything from you," he said with a blush and dreamy-eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Kendal finnaly came to it took a little longer than the others because he was hit the hardest. He awoke with a gasp. "...aww my aching head" Kendal said. He looked at the others "Meteors fun to manipulate but a pain to be knocked out by...so what did I miss" He asked.

Ricky shivered as he arrived he realy didn't like traveling that way. He looked at Kess "So where do we head from here?" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Lunia looked at Flip and chuckled, standing up she looked at Morganna and smiled. "I won't keep him for too long... and i'll make sure i see him to bed... Would you plase join me for a little stroll tonight Morganna, i have a few things i need to talk to you about.." She said to her best friend, smiling softly. Before going over to the sink and getting a drink of water, wating for Morganna's response.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Kessaris looks over to Ricky and nods, pointing to the main Basilica which looked much different than it did now. "We're going in there. We have to find Zephyr Tenshu. Her husband is away on a meeting. I need her power...well want it. It's just for the time being."

~~~

Marcove looks over to Alyss and burries his face in his hands and wipes until his eyes are visible. Through the slits of his fingers, he mumbles,"Somebody else is being a drama queen. Anyway, it's not Keliah's fault. It's Serenity's. I sent her to protect Keliah and this...s**t happened..."

~~~

Dulceri arose and walked outside with Daphne and leaned against the wall. "Okay my love, what? Besides the fact that all of this is happening so damn fast?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:12 pm

"I am not! Your daughter is a ******** lunatic. There is no way we can get Kessaris and Keliah back together. We are stuck here." Alyss breathed out and sat down, her eyes closed. "I'm sorry." She muttered in an apologetic way. "I can't stand it I'm guessing. I can't stay away from Riko long... and she can't stay away from Kessaris either."

Daphne stood and looked at the ground. "My daughter... I can't stand it. I would have killed her as a baby knowing what was going to happen. I don't like them being here. I want them gone..." She looked up and her eyes were cold.

~~~

Riko tossed and turned, her nightmares happening over and over again. Alyss dying, then Kessaris but his bronze eyes were staring up at her with love but then they were cold with death as they glazed over and his body fell limp. She sat up in bed quickly, screaming "Kessaris!" She put her hands over her face and started to cry, wanting him back so bad.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Morganna smiled softly and nodded. "Alright," she said. "And I'd be happy to join you," she said. Her smile faded quickly, though, when she heard Riko scream. She took off so quickly, that her chair fell to the ground. She faded into shadow as she ran, reappearing inside Nephilis and Samara's room. "Riko!" she said, rushing to her side. She put her arm around her, holding her tight. "It's okay," she said soothingly. "Kessaris is going to be just fine. It was just a bad dream."

The Lacey Bear

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games