Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I'm not being a sissy. Paranoid, yeah a bit. I'm a freaking vampire and have no clue how I'm even supposed to act." He shook his head. "I'm not even sure I want this." He sat down on a rock and shook his head. "I only did it for Ravin." There he admitted it. "I mean, I just literally gave up my life for her." Dylan swallowed hard. Thankfully, no humans were down here. He could breathe. "I didn't mean to just dump on you." He shook his head at himself. "I guess its been bubbling up and I don't really have any friends here. Since I've spent all of my time with Ravin."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow, crossed his arms over his chest, and leaned against the cave wall. "Well, 1: your a newborn, of course you don't know what to do. That's why there are people here to teach you. 2: Your a ******** idiot, if you turned for any reason other than you wanted it. What's to say you and Raye with actually stay together for eternity? What happens to your reason then. 3: As for you not making any friends you should have kept your hormones in check long enough to make some." He shrugged and crouched down to pick up a rock, which he whipped at the opposite wall. Causing a few large chunks of rock to fly off. "I honestly don't care whether you do or not. But I think you should tell her." As much as he didn't like the snack he didn't feel right leaving him like that. "But if you do need someone to talk to. Or questions you don't want to ask Ravin, feel free to ask me. As long as you watch yourself around Veronica I may be able to tolerate you." which was Hunter's way of saying that just maybe, they might be able to be friends.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan felt a twist of anger bubble in the pits of his stomach. He lokoed over at Hunter. "Okay, One. Great. I already knew that. Two. Yeah, I am an idiot. An idiot thats in love with Ravin. And I dunno. I guess I just had this crazy idea that she and I might actually last forever. And if we don't. My reason is that its gotta be wicked awesome to be a vampire. Three. It wasn't always me. She pounces at me just as often." He looked at the rock as it crashed against the wall. Was he strong like that? If so, this freaky vampire thing wouldn't be so bad.
"I'm not going to hurt her. I already told you that. And for the record, I'm not going to hurt Ravin either." He shrugged gently. Did that mean they were sort of friends? Or atleast aquintences?
Hopefully. As much as he loved Ravin, spending every second of every day with just her, well... it didn't sound half bad. But for an eternity and whatnot. Well. Lets just say, he needed man time too.
Or snack time. Since Hunter refused to address him as a person. Or a living being at least.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow at Dylan's comment. "You say that now. But what happens when the sweet smell of her young blood calls to your newborn nose and your throat is burning with thirst? The only thing that will be running through your mind is sinking your fangs into the soft smooth neck. Yeah Hunter knew exactly the words he was using, it was one of those self control mind tricks. Dylan, like most newborns, should be getting quite hungry after a sentence like that. He smirked  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 am
||Well, making friends with Armand is out xD||

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin nodded slightly and uncrossed her arms. They fell limply to her sides. "It was painful at first for Dylan," she said, "but it soon went away as he settled into it. He just needs blood to strengthen him." Ravin tilted her head to the side and looked up at Veronica. "Unfortunately, he has a taste for human blood."

Ravin crossed her arms again and looked over at Veronica sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:26 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Oh. I guess I didn't think about how painful it would be." Veronica shrugged, she'd deal.
"Oh really? I'm sorry." Oh yeah! Ravin was like a vegatarian. She remembered someone mentioning that. She wondered, only for a moment, how she would end up. Did it really matter? Eh.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan listened to Hunter. He was hanging on to each syllable of every word he spoke. His throat was burning again. He stood up and slapped the wall behind him, only breaking off a few chunks of it. "Dammit! Hunter!" He growled. "It was pretty dulled by now too!" He swallowed, hard. Failing to make the burning stop.

samanthaualani

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 am
Robert laughed. "I don't have parents...here with me....like I said my mom didn't like me so much." He smiled a sad smile but then quickly erased it and sat down. "So...my one and only vampire friend, what are we gonna do?" He asked rubbing his still bleeding wrist.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stood there with an 'I told you so' look on his face. "But that just proves the point I am trying to stress to you. All I did was talk about it and you started drooling, what do you think you'll do when your actually in that situation. You think you'll have the self control to stop yourself? Your bull shitting yourself if you think so." Hunter walked over to where Dylan had slapped the wall. "You need practice snack." Hunter then slapped the wall and the entire rock face slid into the water. "You need to learn how to concentrate you energy."  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin shrugged and smiled over at Veronica. "It's alright," she said. "I mean, I'm not upset or anything, but...I just thought that he would have had a taste for animal blood like me."

Her face fell a little. "I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Anyway, is Hunter thinking about changing you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:01 pm
cheese_whine  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Yeah, no, I know what you mean." Veronica smiled softly at her, in an apologetic form.
"Maybe, its just because he's a guy. I dunno," She shrugged. "Yeah, he said he's going to. But, I dunno if he really will. I mean, I know he sort of wants to. But I also think he doesn't." She shook her head. "I'm not making much sense." She sighed, "Whats it like? I mean, being a vampire and such?" She sat down on the grass and crossed her legs.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan continued his glare at the vampire. "Well, how do you stand to screw her?!" He didn't mean that the way it sounded, "I mean you're around Veronica constantly and you haven't hurt her." His jaw was clenched. Hunter slapped the wall and broke an entire rock off. "I was only turned like an hour ago," He breathed slowly, trying to forget Hunters words. "And how do I do that?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:16 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin smiled grimly. "Being a vampire? My change, I remember, was extremely painful. I was also nearly ripped to shreds, which is where most of the pain came from. But...everything is heightened. You can eat but you don't need mortal food to live. All you need is blood. Mortal or animal are the only choices you would have." She closed her eyes and remembered how thirsty she was. "Even in my beginning, I refused to touch a person. It was hard to resist the temptation of the blood, but after a few years I gained control with practice.

"Eternity is lonely when all you have is your books," she whispered, realizing that there had been an ache for company all those years.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter, taking it the wrong way, had Dylan pinned up against the wall by his throat, his fangs bared inches from his face, in about half a second. He let out a snarl the revenrated arpun the walls of the cave. He heard the rest of his speach but didn't let him down. "For your own health, I suggest you watch the way you word things about her." Then he adressed Dylan's other questions, still pinning him. Good thing vampires didn't need to breath. "I can stand to be around her because I love her. I also have three more centuries of self control than you do. And as for learning to concentrate your energy, practice. It's not that hard. I'll teach you if you ever learn when to shut your trap." Hunter let Dylan drop from his iron grip and went to lean against the opposite wall.

|| Just a heads up I'll be leaving around five. Orentation for collage, I should be back like 7:30-7:40 ish. ||

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:47 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"Oh," Veronica nodded. She listened to her story but her mind was wandering. She was wondering what Hunter and Dylan were up to.
"Mortal or animal. Got it." She nodded.
"Hopefully, I won't have to spend an eternity with books." She shrugged, "I'm not totally sure I remember how to read." She was kidding of course. But Veronica wasn't a big reader. "But see you have Dylan now. As long as Hunter didn't kill him."

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was instantly thrown against the wall.
He really should've anticipated that. He didn't need to breathe, so this was a plus. "Sorry," He managed the squeak out. His feet weren't on the ground.
Hunter was lecturing him. God, did he ever shut up?!
Dylan was dropped. "Alright Hunter, sorry. I'lln keep my mouth shut." He rubbed at his neck. Habit. Because it really didn't hurt.
"Please teach me?" He looked over at Hunter, pretty much expressionless.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 pm
Ravin Black

Raivn laughed even more at her little joke. "No, you wouldn't have to spend eternity with books," she chuckled. "I just chose it because it happened to be one of my greastest interests at the time. And, I do have Dylan." She laughed even more at her comment about Hunter killing him. "I sincerely doubt that, Ronnie. Hunter wouldn't hurt Dylan because he knows that I love him too much."

Ravin grinned over at the mortal girl.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games