Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:30 am
"I'm going to tell you like my father told me. At this state, he's a rock. All rocks become diamonds under pressure." He nods to them and points. "I love him with all my heart. Both him and Alyss are my pride and joy. I'm no a** because later, he'll train. After that, we'll go out for something sweet. Me an apple though. But for him, whatever he asks."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 pm
" And it's that attitude that will cause your demise you're smug and you question your allies intentions you're worse then scum. " He said looking at her high horse attitude. He knew that she was strong butthe very fact that she was cocky meant she would lose in a fight against anyone of them. " I think it's very funny how the weakest people are the ones to pretend they are above everyone else. " He said as he turned back to Ambrosia. " Well just give the word ma'am and my assassin's will take the necessary actions. " He said through his mask. He looked back at Gareth and said. " Which part do you play in our plan? " He asked.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:05 pm
"Allies?...Allies are usually friends...we are not, we are all tools to one another to accomplish a goal...and if you think that you're name calling will get to me...it doesn't" she stated. She looked at him. "I'm not cocky, I'm just assure of myself Void, so how about you do me a favor and keep your opinion about me to yourself. You do not know me, they do..." she stated referring to her fellow Celetials. "...and I can question because I have well enough reason to" she stated.

((oh Nicko, i'm sorry but when writing then, should be than when you're using it in a comparrison to something...not trying to sound bossy just a little thing i noticed))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm
"Everybody just shut up. You guys are all giving me a headache." Kurai said, finally speaking loud enough so people were sure to hear him. "We're all here for a goal right? That doesn't need pointless bickering that's going to get us nowhere. Take your anger out on the people we're going to kill." he added. "What time is it anyways?" he asked suddenly.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:45 pm
"It's about four..." Ambrosia responded. "We're all here for a goal, yes. We're going to acheive it. My part is to help us get to it. Also, one more thing. It doesn't matter which Prime Leader we go after." She looked back at them, then at Void again. "They're fair game so take a pick. Even trade if you like. Also, Void, we're going to need a few of your assassins. We need to go to New Shale at five and find old Evermore uniforms. That'll make Shale think they're planning an uprising, thus bringing out Evermore."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm
Gareth frowned "I agree with Kurai everyone needs to calm down" He said. He looked at Ambrosia "Void makes a good point what part do I play in your plan?" He asked. He hadn't put much thought over who he was going to go after but he finally decided "I'm going after Helios that hot head will be fun to watch squirm" He said. He gave a dark smile "Besides I want to see the true strength of this phoenix force he possesses" He said.

Rygor smiled at Amalia she had a good heart it was one of the reasons he fell in love with her. "Amalia please calm down I understand his point of view it's how he was raised" He said. He looked at Dulceri "Just don't be too hard on him going on your saying under enough pressure all things crack" He said.

Kendal leaned next to his mom "Mama we should go find Marcove he could be sad" He said. He looked in the direction Marcove ran off in and rubbed his eyes clearing his tears "Please mama" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm
"If we're calling on who we're going after, I call Duceri. And his little brother." Kurai stated, wanting to make that clear. It would be rather interesting to face the so called sand god and the boy who somehow managed to live after fighting him. At least he got the power he wanted from him.

Kenji frowned at how Dulceri seemed to treat his kid. "Man bro, your kinda harsh. I mean, I know you mean good but he still needs fatherly love." he said, looking off into the direction Marcove ran. "Huh, maybe I should try talking to him. Don't think I've even met him till today." he said suddenly, feeling slightly bad. He hadn't returned to Shale since that one time where he suddenly ran off with Amara.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:39 pm
Calisto listened to everyone. "I want Evermore..." she stated. She had her own reasons for going after him. She was silent after that.

Amalia looked at Kendal and smiled. "Okay babe" she stated as she walked off with Kendal looking for Marcove. "Marcove...Marcove" she stated looking for the young boy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 pm
(( Oh sorry about that haha and no you weren't being bossy thanks for the tip smile ))

Void laughed lightly. " Well I will have no problem supplying the assassins however I will leave the Prime Ministers to you 4, it's more of a personnal vendetta but I refuse to kill a woman, so Zephyr is out of the question. " He said calmly. He looked towards the others and said. " Just be careful when fighting them Celestials are strong but the Prime ministers are some of the only people I believe could stand on a semi equal ground to a celestial, but I'm sure you all already knew this. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm
Gareth thought for a moment "Hmm sounds fair Calisto" He said. He looked at Void "Another thing we didn't think about is their friends granted they aren't as strong as the leaders they still could prove bother some from my premonitions I remember Dulceri has Kenji and Daphne, Nephilis has Amalia and Rygor, Zephyr has Chyuta, and Helios has Shartara I think we should handle them as well or atleast make them less of a threat" He said. He smirked "You may as well handle as many of them as you can after all I'm sure they would be delighted to fight you I believe Avon even trained one to do just that provided my premonitions are correct" He said.

Kendal smiled at Amalia "Thank you mama" He said with a nod. He looked around as they were outside. "Pwince Marcove" He yelled. He frowned "Where are you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 pm
"Then I get to take The Beauty." Ambrosia said, referring to Zephyr. "The weakest of the four. This shouldn't be hard at all. I fought her once and she nearly sliced me to pieces, but I know how to get by that now." Ambrosia looks over to Gareth and continues,"Helios has the most destructive power you know. He's the strongest. Evermore has the most strategic. Kurai, Calisto, you two have harder fights. You'll have to lead Evermore and Shale away from there nations...there elements. Evermore will still have strategy, but Shale will have more defense. That's my analyzation."

~~~

"What!?" Marcove answered from a wall. "Can't you see that um hiding? Dad will make me train more if he finds me..." He walked out of the wall in a half sand form and grimaced at Kendal. "What do you want?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:08 pm
Gareth smirked "I'm not too worried about the hot head although I want to get a few more powers to make my fight more...interesting" He said with a dark smirk. He looked at the others "Another thing to watch out for is that they have the most allies I doubt they will go alone unless you find a way to make them" He said. He looked at Ambrosia "Are you sure you can handle Zephyr I don't want to see you lose your nerve" He said. He knew he wasn't the head celestial but he felt any weakness in them could be their downfall. "Ambrosia you've been here the longest is there any weaknesses of theirs we can exploit?" He asked.

Kendal jumped from his mom and ran over to Marcove. "Don't worry about him I wont let him do anything" He said confidently. He hugged him "Your my only fwend and I don't wanna see you sad" He said. He gave him a smile "Pwease don't be mad a' me" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm
" Of course they have weaknesses that you can exploit. " He said to Gareth." They have families that can be controlled, and they only have one power if you like you for instance if you fill the air with moisture then Helios's flames take a major blow, and if he attempts to use magma by blowing cold air into the magma you will find that if hardens into rock at an accelerated rate. " He said as he opened a small black notebook that he had recorded with the stats and details of the 4 prime leaders, he had grown to know every single one of them and had recorded down their statistics for future reference.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 pm
"True. They are as exploitable as anyone else though." Ambrosia explained. "We need to attack there hearts first. Heart, soul then body. Once we take out the friends, we take out the home. Once we take out the home, we take them out..." Ambrosia licked her lips, then stopped herself. She wasn't about to let her drive get the best of her.

~~~

"I'm not mad Kendal...no not at all." Marcove felt a tear fall down his cheek. "I can't make daddy proud ever. I can't...I can't think of the word, but it's like he doesn't like me. He just wants me to power up more." He wipes the tear away thinking of his mom, then asks, "How is your dad? Is he crazy?"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm
Gareth nodded "Well then where should we strike first?" He asked. He was getting a bit ansey he didn't like waiting when there was work to be done. "And how exactly do you plan to take the friends out?" He asked.

Kendal fowned and patted his shoulder "I think you can make him proud you just have to stop worrying about it everyone takes their own time atleast thats what I was taught and besides I'm sure you'll be great one day" He said he gave him a small smile "My dad isn't crazy he's nice but he isn't around all the time" He said. He looked around for a moment and saw a park "Look lets go over there" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games