Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 pm
"Oh their sanity?" He asked as he raised his hand errecting a seat made of crystal material. He took a seat and folded his fingers infront of him. "Severe the head of the snake in one blow. Good, but your plan relies solely on their assertaining the information we so desperately need. We do not know where the deck is or by what means guard it from the outside world." He laughed a little and smiled. "But it doesn't matter, this will be our closing move. Our checkmate." He laughed again imagining in his mind the layered chessboard he had bade to depict the groups fighting one another, the battles to claim supremecy.

A simple soldier walked towards them he opened his mouth to speak, most likely to relay some useless information. "You will bow." Lucien's eyes suddenly changed activating Neo's former power. The Soldier suddenly stopped saluting he said. "Yes my lord." He then proceeded to get on his hands and knees and bow in reverence before the Death Owl and his successor. "Good now leave." The soldier again stood up and saluted repeating his words again before leaving. "You see, it's rather disguisting. This menagerie of powers I have collected. I can bend minds twist them to my will I ca make anyone do anything I command." His less tangible powers such as energy manipulation, weather manipulation, telekinesis and so on activated themselves in small ways merely to symbolize their presence. "I can control the weather, warp reality with my mind, I control the periodic table of elements every last one. I possess unrivaled strength and speed." He gripped the arm rest of his chair cmashing the crystal into glowing glittering dust which blew away. "And now the very powers of Death are at my fingertips. I can choose to kill anyone I want." He let negation drip from his fingertips falling to the ground with a sizzling noise.

"And for what? What does power give to us? The power to hope? The power to dream? Or the power to live? Are all such actions dictated solely by power? Is nothing else real besides that one inevitability?" He shifted in his seat crossing his legs loosely. "Why do the Great Four exist? Because the powers that people cannot explain must be regulated, because they are to niave to understand God.And what of God? It is just a word, the collective imagination of the human race that gives them hope. And now what? We all know that the closest thing to God is infact the Great Four all of them by themselves are just a fragment of God. What if that secret were to become public knowledge? The world would collapse into war and be forever lost. Such frailty. I hope to change that, to make a world where such fragmented thinking does not exist." He shifted lightly in his seat and glanced away from Thomas then looking back he continued.

"I have made my decision. The world needs something to unite them. They all need a common enemy to hate in order to join hands and fight side by side. Before no one has been able to meet the standards I am going to set. And so." He stood up from his seat. He gripped his hand into a fist spinning around he slammed it into the crystal throne smashing it. "I will shatter the peace of the world and become the monster that they all fear. In doing so they will unite and come to kill me. What better way to bring about peace then to allow them to think that they have killed the demon that threatened them all?" he smiled and laughed a little, so now Thomas finally knew his entire plan, he knew exactly what he planned to do from here on out.

"And now with this news of Che's deck I can activate my plan. I don't care who gets it, I only care that it isn't a member of the Fallen Phoenix or Night Owls. I merely want to reveal it's power to the world. I would like to use it once, to threaten and make the world cower beneath me. And then it will go to whom ever desires it, I only want to start my plans and change the world."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 pm
"Well, like I told Amara, should you vanish, my eyes will always be on you." Thomas said in slight retaliation to what Lucien had just said. The last thing he wanted was to lose his most valuable piece in the game. Then again, their goal was so close to being fulfilled, it didn't matter anymore. If he could keep Lucien in the dark a bit longer, then he would have exactly what he wanted. That being absolute power over the forces of nauture.

"In the end Lucien, I want you to know that Death will have you whether or not you become the very essence of it. Don't let your intelligence and power cloud you from what weaknesses you may have." Thomas tipped his hat to the decisive teen and prepared to walk off. Before he could get distance between himself and Lucien, an inquiry chimed. "You know, Roulin or Life as he likes to be called at times, is still alive. How are you going to handle him eh?"

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm
Itachi laughed and smiled when she said that she wants to be able to protect him too and that she is always the one protected. " Well amaya im sorry if i made you feel that way i just want you to be safe i would be hurt if anything ever happened to you is all. Still i will try to lay off some so you can try and protect me as well next time allright? " asked itachi with a smile. It was true that she was indeed getting better but she was still one of the more inexperienced members of the team in well everything but he was sure she would bet better with that over time as all things do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 pm
"Will they? Well then I suppose I will have to add that into my calculations. Whether or not you will be able to find Amara and I is irrelevant. Once my goal is complete I only want to spend my time with Amara, I want to start a family, one better than the one I had growing up." He listened to the crunching in the snow as Thomas began walking away. He glanced towards him as he heard the footsteps stop and the question utter from his mouth.

"I am not trying to outrun Death, I'm merely trying to make a bargain. I will be the Death Owl until someone is chosen as my replacement then it is just a matter of time until they replace me and I die. But I will not make the same mistakes as my predecessors, that's the great thing about having you guys, we know what not to do when we take over." He thoguht for a moment about the next question. He had run through plans countless times in his head, even now he was calculating what he would do in any given circumstance when fighting Roulin, terrain, time of day, weather, amount of people around, length of fight, resources available. All this information and more spiraled in his mind before he answered. "I'll handle him as I would any other opponent. If he stays out of my way he will be left alone, where there is Death there must be Life, as a man who enjoys balance I will not kill him without cause. However if he get's in my way, if he prevents my plan from continuing I will cut him down molecule by molecule if I have too. And if need be." Negaton energy dripped from his hand again sizzling and crackeling as it hit the ground. "I'll finish him the sae way you did Dante. If this power can stop A Satan owl it most certainly can kill a Life Owl. You should understand that best of all, you killed the previous Life Owl."

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:05 pm
"Important piece of advice to add to your plans my boy. Evolution has a nasty way of helping out our enimies. I only beat the previous Life because the one before her never used her powers. Understand? I'm sure that because I kill the last Life Owl with my power, the new one will be either immune or at least temporarily resistant to it." Thomas walked backwards in the snow before turning around now. He trudge forward into the deep veil of the snow. Where he was going not even he knew, but something was drawing him in that direction. Until he found it, he'd continue to pace forward into the unrelenting cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 pm
((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya was still half looking at the ground when Itachi spoke to her, telling her he would lay off to allow her some room so she didn't feel that way. In a way, she felt like a little kid. Itachi was older than her by a couple of years anyway. "Okay," she simply said with a blush, completely forgetting that she has asked Itachi what had happened with Thomas, Rouline, Raven, and Will on that ship that he had flown off to, leaving her with Armand and Anya back on Japan's main island, and that he had not answered the question. Amaya looked up at Itachi with a smile. "I don't know when this will be over, but afterwards, Amara is going to create a school for Owls, and I'm going to help. You should come help too. It'll be fun," the Clueless Owl giggled. Amaya had no clue that Amara had been shot, and that the Herald of Mind had since left Amara's body.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 am
"If I were a carbon copy of you I would be worried, the same plan never works twice. However I am not you. I contain more power and a vaster wealth of knowledge. You beat me hands down in experience but then again no one on the opposing teams has much more than anyone else of our generation." He wondered about the comment he made about Life being able to resist his powers. "Then I will simply evolve the power as well. If I am to become a monster." His eyes suddenly became their bright yellow color. "Then I must fight like a monster." When Thomas walked away Lucien stood for a moment. He clenched his hand into a fist and shook his head. His body began to disperse into mist vanishing from the area, he wasn't going anywhere he merely needed to think."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:50 pm
( The rp isnt moving very good something might need to be done. )

Itachi laughed at that and put his hand on her shoulder effectionatly before speaking. " Oh is that right? Well she would be good at that i will admit. I myself probably wouldnt be a very good teacher i am being trained by the satan owl his methods should NEVER EVER be duplicated by normal owls it would be too dangerous. You should keep up your training then to make sure you can do a good job our side is winning this war and i intend to help put an end to this eternal war. Che may have missed his chance multiple times due to his own plans but i dont think lucien will do the same his resolve is strong i can tell. Now im going to go find Will and see aobut getting back to training if we dont have any orders right now. I have to get stronger to make sure i can handle any oppone ti may face including heralds who we will face again im sure." said itachi as he removed his hand and turned to go find will.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:05 pm
((Someone throw up on someone and start a chain reaction.))

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya smiled softly and giggled when Itachi said he wouldn't be a very good teacher. She didn't think she was either, but if she could do it, then Itachi could too. So, she said just that. "But if I can do it, you can too!" She blinked when Itachi mentioned how the Satan Owl's methods should never be duplicated by normal Owls. She didn't know what the training was, but seeing how Itachi seemed beat up all the time, it didn't seem very safe either, so he was right. She nodded happily. "Yes, I'll keep training." She didn't necessarily understand the whole point of the war, but ending the war sounded good, and that idea of a school was much more appealing than fighting.

The Clueless Owl nodded as Itachi said he was going to find Will to train. "Be careful..." she called out after him. "I'll go train too." She nodded and walked off in another direction. However, she changed her mind relatively quickly and began to follow Itachi from a distance, trying to act like a ninja and be undetected. She would follow Itachi all the way to Will. Currently, the Satan Owl was in his quarters playing a violin, though Amaya wouldn't know about the violin until they got closer to the room.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:30 pm
Itachi focused on finding will and the actual skill of amaya at being stealthy when she tried kept him from noticing her as he eventually picked up on wills presense enough to locate him in his quarters as he headed there quickly. The sound of the violin being played alerted him to the status of him so itachi knew he was more then likely calm now from his earlier outburst and as in a talking and helping mood as he ever would be. He shortly arrived at his door and after knocking 3 times to be polite he entered and bowed slightly to will as a token of respect to the man before speaking. Itachi had developed at least that for the man so dar at least. " Will its me itachi im sorry to interupt you but i would like to get back to training with you if your still up for it?" asked itachi calmly and politely.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 pm
((UNS - Will, Amaya - Uh, not the best rant, but hope this works. ))

The Satan Owl heard the knocks and didn’t say anything. He was in the middle of a song, and he didn’t feel like stopping without finishing it. However, he knew who it was, and even when Itachi entered Will didn’t stop until he reached the end of the song. It was only a minute anyway. The Satan Owl removed the violin from his shoulder and chin as Itachi bowed to him and then began speaking. William DeScythe’s grey steely eyes rested upon Itachi’s figure as the Heat Owl politely and calmly apologized for interrupting him. For a moment, there was silence. The blonde devil’s face was emotionless, impossible to read.

There had been no apology for Itachi’s poor performance before, nothing about taking back lame excuses. But perhaps, that had just slipped Itachi’s mind. Here he was with the guts to “ask” his master to train him more. The way he asked it was phrased a bit poorly.
“I would like to get back….. if you’re still up for it….” It sounded like a challenge instead of a request. Haha. How would the other one describe this as? Cute? Hmph. Not Will. Then again, this request could be taken as an implicit apology and response to the inaction in the battle before, something to Itachi wanted to strength himself so he wasn’t frozen like a deer in headlights and a sitting duck eager to get squashed by an unaware truck. The apology was to train. The slave had guts coming to him so soon. Few people would ever approach Will when he showed any sign that could be taken as anger or annoyance, and even fewer would take a step toward him when they were the targets of Will’s disappointment and potential rage.

The Satan Owl narrowed his eyes. Should he “bless” or “curse” the Heat Owl with more training? Whether Itachi liked it or not, he was at Will’s beck and call. “Ah, weasel... is that what you have to say for yourself?” Will’s face did not hold a smirk, a smile, a grin, or any type of expression. His voice was just cold but maybe a bit of sarcasm started to creep in. "How can you ask me if I'm still up for it when you disregarded everything you could have possibly learned? You can't even deal with the basics. Focus and concentration. Awareness of your surroundings. The strength to be independent and not be overwhelmed by the atmosphere. The ability to move. Should I keep going?" He placed the violin and bow back in the violin case and closed the lid. "What's the point, Itachi?" Satan laughed horribly, holding a hand to his chest as if containing his laughter. "You are useless in battle no matter how much you train. You are a piece of sh*t, just waiting to be crushed by anything even a lousy two legged ant." That wasn't true. Will still had a use for him, but that didn't mean Will wasn't disappointed "You...." There was laughter again and then a slight increase in Will's aura for a moment before his aura went back to a neutral stance again. "...are a hopeless failure, my little slave.... you're lucky you're still f**king alive...you have no right to request what you have."

And all the meantime, Amaya was a little aways, hiding behind a wall, but close enough so that she could hear everything going on. She was relieved that she had not been discovered yet, but she wasn’t sure she was going to like what she heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:44 pm
Itachi remained expressionless during the whole verbal beatdown and only clenched his fist for a moment then quikcly released allmost immediatly after and wouldnt have been noticable for a normal person. Still for someone with a watchful eye like will itachi figured he had caught it. Itachi instead of acting angry or upset like Will may have been expecting actually went down on his knees and put his hands in fortn of him in a bow of sorts. " ... Apologies i offer no excuses towards the events of the last battle my weakness if no ones fault but my own i apologize again for dissapointing you and freezing up like a deer within headlights. But still it is my beleif that even the most worthless of studetns can become strong through dedication and hard work. The only way i will improve myself to a higher level is training with someone of the great 4 and as life is our enemy as well as god that just leaves the 2 death owls and you the satan owl. Thomas isnt the train someone type and lucien is too busy not to mention lacks the experience you posses. You are my only chance to improve so i plead of you, train oyur humble slave again." asked itachi all but outright begging something he had never even come close to doing before as well as admitting outright he was a slave. It was humiliating but to gain power he was prepared to take his useless pride and throw it away although he would hate for amaya to see him do that.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 am
((UNS - Will and Amaya - Hmm, Chris, does this count for Amaya?))

It was just luck that Amaya happened to edge closer since Itachi had entered the door. The door was still open, and she could hear everything. She had managed to get a view so that she could see partially inside too. She couldn’t see Will, but she could see Itachi. Will’s words weren’t very nice. How could he say that when Itachi tried so hard? Of course Amaya had no idea that Itachi had frozen in the middle of battle in Japan. So, of course, Amaya was missing the whole point and cause of why Will was acting the way he was. She grimaced as she saw Itachi drop to his knees. Why should Itachi do that? Will was being unreasonable. This was humiliating. It wasn’t right. Perhaps, Amaya was being affected by her feelings for Itachi. She couldn’t bear to see Itachi like this. He couldn’t be feeling good about this situation. Wasn’t this too much? Did Itachi just CALL himself a SLAVE?!!! This was inhumane.

Wrong. Training with the Great Four was not the only way to improve to a higher level. However, the Heat Owl was correct in his assumption. Will had noticed Itachi clench his fist and release it immediately. He didn’t react either when Itachi went down on his knees. The Satan Owl’s eyes merely stared down at the hunched figure at his feet, Itachi’s position similar to some others had taken when kneeling to Satan, and listened as Itachi made his appeal once again, this time with an explicit apology for his actions. But Itachi was not apologizing to himself. If anything, the Heat Owl had let himself down as well. If Will was even remotely surprised at Itachi’s actions, he didn’t show it. “It is my belief…. The only way….Life is our enemy as well as God… That leaves… Thomas isn’t the train someone type… Lucien is too busy… You are my only chance… humble slave…” A slight frown formed on Will’s face. Again, Itachi had chosen poor wording, although Will knew what Itachi wanted. Itachi’s wording made it sound like Will was the last possible choice Itachi had gone too, the last person in the world Itachi would want to train with, and it very well could be the truth. In Itachi’s spoken words, Will was the last resort, the last possible backup if no one else was available. Itachi really had to work on his word choice.

Before Will could say anything though, Amaya charged in behind Itachi. Unfortunately, for Itachi, that meant Amaya had seen her boyfriend throw away his pride and place himself in a demeaning position in front of Will. “Itachi, stand up!” she stated defiantly. She was nervous, but right now, she was having issues with seeing Itachi the way he was. She stepped in between Itachi and Will and held her arms outward as if she was shielding Itachi from Will. “Mr. DeScythe, isn't that a little too much? Itachi has been working very hard, and even when it hurts a lot, he will never say it hurts. He won't even tell me! He just keeps trying, and well, umm, if you're training him, shouldn't you be encouraging him? Besides, he's not useless! He has been able to protect the UNS!" She gulped and then continued. "And slavery is banned!" She paused for a moment again. "Umm, and Itachi doesn't smell like poop, so he's not poop!" She looked at Will with as defiant a look as she could muster, which could potentially be funny considering it was Amaya Lee the Clueless Owl, arguably the most clueless Owl ever in existence.

There was a moment of silence as Will looked at both of them with that frown on his face, but then it was broken by the Satan Owl's sudden laughter. Amaya stood her ground, but she stared at Will, confused at his reaction. Umm, why is he laughing? The Satan Owl had a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm
Amara had found a spot outside as she sat near a tree. She looked out over the Russian landscape as she inhaled deeply. The thing that they called life was held together by threads of lies, deceit, betrayal and mistrust....how would they survive? Sometimes she felt as if this was nothing but a curse....and it only came from the OWL side...she never thought about how the public would feel if they ever knew anything of these measures. She looked into a puddle near by to see her reflection and looking away...the refelction still staring at her, she repositioned herself...sighing heavily.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm
(What do you mean does that count)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games