Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Chuckling, he dug into his memories, finally resurfacing with a secret. "In a date that I will not disclose, I modeled for Playgirl in nothing but a pair of silver wire-frame glasses."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You've got to let me see that some time." she laughed as she thought of all the embarrassing things she'd ever done. "One time I got mad at Damian and snorted salt to make him freak out and think I did cocaine." She smiled at him. "It worked... until I curled up in pain."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Mayne you can find it if you look up the right name~" he purred, then laughed. "Oh wow, and here's hoping he reacted appropriately and laughed his a** off!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm
Mayah Playah

"He won't let me eat with any salt now." Lena laughed back. "Or at least, he wouldn't let me if he were still around."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian sighed and pulled her further into his side, rubbing her arm. "I know it hurts. My sister left when I was ten and my heart still aches to think if her, and that was well over seventy years ago!" Tilting her head up, he smiled as reassuringly as he could. "I won't lie, the pain never goes away. But it does fade with time. I promise."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

She smiled softly at him. "I know, this is the second time he's had to leave, so I at least know what to expect." she sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. It wasn't the fact that Damian was gone that troubled her so much, they both came to accept it long ago, it was what still lingered at the coffee shop, when Adrian asked who would give her away. The dreaded thought of the possibility that her father might not love her bothered her greatly. "So..." she said to get her mind off it. "What's another secret?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He took a deep breath, trying to think. "Well...um...I'm a bigger romantic that most women I know," he admitted, blushing a little. "It's a little pathetic, really. I plan out my dates to be perfect and meaningful, I recite love poetry, I even once made up this scavenger hunt for an anniversary so she would have fun and realize how much she meant to me." His blush darkened. "My friends back home actually call me Cupid..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena smiled at how cute it was that he thought of it as a secret. She knew there were tons of gals that would love a guy like him, and he was just hers! She tried to think of anymore secrets she could use, but the only remaining secrets she had were... too much. But... She glanced at Adrian hesitantly. If they were to get married, than they had to know everything about each other.
She looked back in the direction they were walking and took a few deep breaths, trying to gather her courage. "I... have a scar over my heart." she mumbled slowly and avoided his gaze. "Because my last husband, Nikolai... shot me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian stopped in his tracks, tensing. He turned his head to face her, blinking. "He...he did what?" Immediately picking her up, he sat her on a platform and started overlooking her, trying to find any other sign of the fiend's prints. "Where else did he hurt you? Why would he shoot you? What happened? Are you alright?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:33 pm
Mayah Playah

A yelp escaped Lena when Adrian set her on the platform. She blushed furiously when he started checking every crook and nanny for any more wounds of the past. But there were none, only the bullet wound over her heart. "I talked to an ex I had before Nikolai, the one who mysteriously vanished. Nikolai got jealous and.... Well, the rest is obvious." she said quietly. "But... He didn't hurt me as nearly as bad as he hurt Dragon."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Rage instantly filled Adrian's eyes, and he had to force himself to get the fire out of his eyes. "Dragon? What did he do to Dragon?" 'Son of a b***h, touching my son...oh God. He's not even my son yet, and I've already grown protective.'

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena's guilt-ridden eyes matched his rage. "He ignored Dragon his entire life, and the only times he met him he tried to kill him." she whispered. She could remember when she spent time with her ex, Hiro. Dragon came to visit, and Nikolai, in another act of rage, tried to kill Hiro. Dragon tried to protect him, and Nikolai spared no one.
"He even..." Lena paused as she tried to fight the memory. "He even killed Dragon's only friend." She stayed quiet for a moment, and just before anyone could think that she was done speaking, she continued, "That pet dragon, Dragon loved her more than anything. Then one day Nikolai fought Dragon, he nearly killed him but his dragon took the blow for him. Dragon hasn't been the same since."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian's arms wrapped around her, pulling her close and stroking her hair softly. "I will always protect you both, Lena," he promised, his voice quiet and gentle. "No matter what, I will keep you safe. And whatever happened with you and Dragon, I will try to repair it and be the father he never had. You both deserve a real man in your lives, and it would be an honor to take charge of that role...if you want me to, of course."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena couldn't hold back anymore, she hugged Adrian back and buried her face into his chest, releasing a few tears she couldn't contain. A silent minute passed before she pulled away to wipe off a couple tears. "I'd like nothing better." she smiled softly at him before looking towards the direction the beach was. "I just wish you could meet Dragon, he needs someone like you in his life."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He wiped away a few stray tears, kissing her forehead and smiling. "Then I want to meet him. You have any idea where he is?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games