Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:09 pm

Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Darkdestroyer

Excellent! What is our mission now then? ninja ninja
total obliteration of all pokemon trainers!!!! Think about it, its like watching c**k fights on an olympic scale, and last time I checked, c**k fights are illegal!

I don't want to die!!!!
so you enjoy watching helpless creatures kill each other for the mere sake of entertaiment? Cause if so, then you deserve to go in jail you heartless causer of death!

They don't kill each other damn it! What about Kick Boxing! Punching peoples teeth out is ok?!?!?!?!? Anyways the Pokemon like it! And none of my Pokemon has ever lost a battle EVER!
Humans make the choice to fight each other, and they get paid, not to mention the glory is theirs. Trainers go about beating p helpless little critters then force them into a tiny little ball, then later make them fight against their will untill they're near the brink of death! Think of the poor dumb little critters!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:15 pm

dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Darkdestroyer

Excellent! What is our mission now then? ninja ninja
total obliteration of all pokemon trainers!!!! Think about it, its like watching c**k fights on an olympic scale, and last time I checked, c**k fights are illegal!

I don't want to die!!!!
so you enjoy watching helpless creatures kill each other for the mere sake of entertaiment? Cause if so, then you deserve to go in jail you heartless causer of death!

They don't kill each other damn it! What about Kick Boxing! Punching peoples teeth out is ok?!?!?!?!? Anyways the Pokemon like it! And none of my Pokemon has ever lost a battle EVER!
Humans make the choice to fight each other, and they get paid, not to mention the glory is theirs. Trainers go about beating p helpless little critters then force them into a tiny little ball, then later make them fight against their will untill they're near the brink of death! Think of the poor dumb little critters!

But still, trainers FEED the Pokemon and we heal them with berries and stuff and make them healthy by giving them Calcium, Iron, Zinc, and other healthy things!

Lavableman

Radio Jas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:19 pm

...Ahhhh! gonk
Too much civilized discussion!
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAU

PICKLED CHEESECAKE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:19 pm

Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman

I don't want to die!!!!

But still, trainers FEED the Pokemon and we heal them with berries and stuff and make them healthy by giving them Calcium, Iron, Zinc, and other healthy things!
doesnt change the fact that your making them hurt each other
(just so ya know, I dont really take this stuff this seriously, I just enjoy a fun debate every now and then)

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lavableman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:23 pm

dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman

I don't want to die!!!!

(just so ya know, I dont really take this stuff this seriously, I just enjoy a fun debate every now and then)

So wait... I spent all that time typing just so you could have a debate?!?!?!?!??!!? S.O.B!!!!!!!! scream scream scream
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:23 pm

Yoshi Kid
...Ahhhh! gonk
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PICKLED CHEESECAKE
what the hell is PAU?????
and pickled cheesecake is suprisingly good 3nodding

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:24 pm

Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman
dragn99
Lavableman

So wait... I spent all that time typing just so you could have a debate?!?!?!?!??!!? S.O.B!!!!!!!! scream scream scream
Ill still roll with it stare c'mon, its fun to debate
Pokemon have rights too!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:25 pm

dragn99
Yoshi Kid
...Ahhhh! gonk
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PICKLED CHEESECAKE

Player
Account
Up

Or something.

Lavableman

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:29 pm

Lavableman
dragn99
Yoshi Kid
...Ahhhh! gonk
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PICKLED CHEESECAKE

Player
Account
Up

Or something.
ah, that makes sense 3nodding
still kinda like bumping though evil
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:42 pm

Lavableman
dragn99
Yoshi Kid
...Ahhhh! gonk
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PICKLED CHEESECAKE

Player
Account
Up

Or something.

Up

And thereby, PAU helps the guild.

G a m e O v e r

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:45 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:46 pm

Meta_Fish
Lavableman
dragn99
Yoshi Kid
...Ahhhh! gonk
SPAM SPAM SPAM

PICKLED CHEESECAKE

Player
Account
Up

Or something.

Up

And thereby, PAU helps the guild.
okay
but dont normal intelligent posts do the same thing?
And I find its a lot more fun that just posting the same thing over and over

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Demon Eater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:54 pm

PAU 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:55 pm

I should change my sig. PAU

The Demon Eater

The Demon Eater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:56 pm

PAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAU
PAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAUPAU
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games