Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 pm
Cecilia studied her Life Owl boyfriend a moment trying to decide if he would look good with a cigar before shaking her head. "No, I think a cigar would be a bit too much," she said disagreeing with him. She smirked. "Plus if I ever saw a cigar or cigarette in your mouth I might have to give you a stern talking to," she said teasingly. "Oh yes, it would hurt you mentally, you would be begging for me to stop." Despite what had happened with her parents only a short while ago, Cecilia was surprisingly cheerful. She still hadn't forgotten, but she knew she couldn't live under depression because of one event. Cecilia noticed that Roulin's eyes changed briefly and assumed he had activated his special vision. "You know, you'll have to tell me how you obtained that power someday and yes. Teleporting seems like the best way to go." Cecilia grabbed Roulin's hand securely allowing him to teleport them when ready.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm
As Che let go of her hand, Kate didn't try to take hold of it again. Even though she didn't necessarily want to let go of Che's hand, Kate knew that there would have to be a time that she would have to do that. That time might as well be now rather than later, when it could quite possibly be more painful to do so. "Well, you will have to try to stop thinking about those kinds of things then." Kate replied simply. She knew it would be useless to tell Che not to think about her in a lewd manner. But Kate figured that it wouldn't hurt to ask him to try. Over her shoulder, she heard Che talking to Michelangelo out loud, but she didn't scold him for doing so. Instead, she replied, "He's laughing at you for saying that, Che... He says that at least he's finally finished something, unlike yourself." Since Kate shared a deep connection with the Eternity Realm, she could actually communicate with certain spirits. There was a limit to this though, as she could only talk to three spirits all at once. After she relayed Michelangelo's message to Che, Kate started towards the Chapel. But she did hear Che's remark about looking for a place to settle down after the whole messy war was over, and she shook her head at him again. "Settle down? My, your concept of time moves quickly, Presidiomini." Kate replied, waving a hand at Che to get him to follow after her into the Chapel. "Come on. Enter quietly, and no talking."

===

Erin smiled as Viktor talked about his skills at navigation. He seemed quite proud of it, which was good. It reassured Erin that there wasn't a very high probability that they would end up getting lost. When he asked where she would like to go in particular, Erin blinked then looked up as she thought about it. It was tought for her to think much because that pesky headache had returned now. But she would answer Viktor's question regardless so she didn't worry him. "Hmm... I'm not sure. Let's go to whatever place is closest to where we are now. Though, I would like to go see the Pantheon." It bothered her only slightly that Viktor's tone made him sound disinterested in taking a tour of Rome again. Erin did not get Amara's text message about the karaoke party as her phone was in her bag and turned off for the time being. She had forgotten in her haste to leave the hotel to actually turn it on. It didn't really help that she still had that headache at that time.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 pm
Timothy brought his arms over his head and stretched briefly as Sabrina made her request. In his relaxation, Timothy's eyes closed, but the idea of revisiting the Vatican for the twentieth time brought a small grin to his pale lips. "That sounds like a plan to me. A tad bit holy in choices, but I don't mind. Besides, it'll remind me of my own power as a Herald." Lowering his arms, the white haired elder looked to his jade tinted partner in thought. "Should we separate? Because if you want, we can take my way or your way. Either choice is fine with me."

~~~

"Hm.....either Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, or Thriller by Micheal Jackson. Those are the only two songs I can think of." Moli replied to Aeon who seemed more than excited about Amara's little get together. Grinning, he continued, "You know, the Italians that can't understand english are going to laugh at us? Hope these guys are ready for the embarrassment..."

~~~

"Are you sure it would be too much? I think it would fit in just fine with this near Halloween costume I have on. I look like Al Capone or something." Roulin didn't regret his choice of clothing, but still, he did manage to pull of the look of a young up and coming drug runner or mobster. Naturally, a cigar would sit well with his ensemble in or out of his mouth. "I had enough lectures from my fake mother as a kid. I don't need anymore....if you do catch me messing up though, don't hesitate to alert me. Anyway, let's get out of here then shall we?" And no sooner than he asked, they were whisked away to the side of the bar. Reentry was clear. No one saw them or felt them besides other Owls in hiding. After walking from the alley, they entered the bar. Roulin's first move was taking a seat. He wasn't prepared to sing, but he was prepared to laugh at whoever attempted to do so. Hopefully, there would be at least one person that had the voice of an angel. Hopefully.

~~~

"Ugh..." Che mused to himself after Kate once again had her way with his poorly selected words. Settling down probably wasn't the best way to explain his future decisions at the moment. Hanging his head low as he entered the building, he murmured, "Gah...you know what I meant....and shut up Michael...you're not helping at all." After entering the chapel though, Che's chin lifted and his eyes shined with drive, with inspiration. Like a child, his jaw dropped and remained agape as he took in the all too familiar sights.

The sistine chapel's ceiling depicted nine different scenes from the book of Genesis found in the bible. Che, being a secular man, wasn't awed by how well the scenes were depicted and kept alive by the faculty, but instead, he marveled at the determination that went into making the massive painting. Four years it took the talented sculptor to make what was possibly the greatest piece of art ever drawn or painted. Che had met Michelangelo once, but that was before he worked on the ceiling of the religious building. I at least thought I made an impression on the guy enough for him to freaking draw me....what the hell man? thought Che selfishly as he walked behind Kate into the area. Of course she was quite. She was a prude though in the past few minutes, Che may have begged to differ. To respect her wishes, he'd keep quiet until the walk was over.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm
"Nah, Al Capone is much better looking," Cecilia said jokingly. She pushed a small lock of her silver tresses off of her right shoulder. "You actually look like a mobster in training," she added before they ended up teleporting towards the club, ending up in the alleyway right beside it. She followed Roulin into the bar. The interior was rather nice, decorated in many different lights, especially black lights that made her white hair glow. The karaoke machine was set up on one stage while a DJ booth was set up on another. In the center of the club was a large hardwood dancefloor. The bar was long and lit up with more purple black lights. Cecilia took a seat and looked around. It had been so long since she had been in a bar. It wasn't something she did very often. She just hoped that she wouldn't be put on the spot and made to sing for if there was one thing she was afraid of more than spiders, it was performing in front of a crowd. She glanced at Roulin. "So, you plan on singing?" she asked. Just because she wasn't going to sing didn't mean that he couldn't as well.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm
Nikolai hadn't expected Anya to follow after him so quickly, nor had he expected her too do what she had just done. NIk stopped mid stride when Anya put her arms around him. He was surprised to say the least, but not in a bad way. He moved his headphones down around his neck and smiled lightly, his music still playing. "Ready to give me a smile?" He asked without turning his head. He reached one of his hands up and placed it on top of one of Anya's, bringing her hand to his mouth and kissing the top of it lightly before dropping his arm and spinning around in her grasp, turning to face her. He still smiled lightly but reached his arms up and wrapped them around Anya, hugging her lightly. Nik couldn't tell what she was thinking, but for some reason he felt like something had changed between the two of them now, and that made him smile wider than normal, which was saying something. He could tell there were people on the streets watching them, but that was normal for Nik, who was always being looked at as some sort of weirdo, so he paid them no mind and simply concentrated on the woman in his arms.

=====

Nikita sighed and stretched her arms above her head, her right arm at least. Her left arm was still recovering from the bullet she got in her shoulder back in New York. Nika and her brother as well as Danny, had skipped TFP's trip to South America and had, at Raven's asking, gone to Europe. Nika had, of course dragged Danny along, simply because she could. At the moment, they were in Italy, but they had skipped through all the tourist attractions. The beauty of the city of Rome didn't interest Nika much, and she was in a bind. She couldn't bring any of her weapons on the plane with her, so she now had an empty duffel bag where there should have been a full duffel bag. The rest of her collection was in their apartment in New Exire, but Nika wanted a weapon for her troubles of coming all the way to Europe.

So that's where Nika was, at a black market weapons dealer, her brother and Danny had been dragged along with her. She looked through the various weapons that were for sale and tried to think of which one she wanted. "Ruger mini 30, CZ 58, CZ 75, Benelli M4 Super 90, Benelli CB M2, Beretta ARX 160, Beretta BM-59... these Italians love their firearms... oh my..." Nika's eyes happened to look upon a particular machine gun from the World War II era. "They have a Bren gun! A British manufactured, 7.62mm conversion, 30 round banana clip, machine gun! Oh I'm in heaven..." The arms dealer they were buying from smiled as Nika walked over and looked over the weapon in excitement. He interrupted her gazing for a moment, "That's no ordinary Bren gun miss. I customized it myself, it's been modified to fire the more common 5.56mm rounds. Of course, since it IS a rather rare item and a custom job, it'll cost twice as much."

Nika bit her lip to stop herself from squealing in excitement. She looked back at the gun for a moment then said, "I'll take it. And the M4 Super 90, and the Ruger mini 30, with the banana clips and sniper scope. I'll take 500 rounds of hollow point 5.56, and 500 rounds of 7.62mm... and throw in 100 shells of 12 gauge please." The arms dealer laughed, he had just made a lot of money. He prepared what she needed and set it all inside the large duffel bag she had set on the table. "In total that'll be 8000 American dollars. I'm giving you a discount since you're such a good customer." Nika grinned and replied, "Good deal, I may stop back in if I need anything more." Nika took out a large stack of bills, placing them on the table and waiting as patiently as she could while the man counted her money. Money was no object, as Nika and Neah had spent their last few weeks in New Exire carting money out of the various banks in the city. They gave it to The Fallen Phoenix of course, but they were allowed a "finder's fee" of 20%. And 20% of four major banks' entire vaults was a lot of money.

The weapons dealer handed Nika her change and she zipped up the duffel bag, slinging it over her shoulder and walking back over to Neah and Danny."Alright boys, now we can go shopping for what you guys need." She smiled widely and led the two of them back out onto the streets.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Sabrina looked at Timothy and smiled. "We can go my way, I know exactly where I have to go in Spain" she said to him. Soon their bodies glew and blew into the wind dispersing as sakura peddles blowing through the wind. Traveling this was very fast as they materialized in Spain. They weren't in a major city but in the rural area. A chapel could be seen, as Sabrina performed a hell mary and walked forward with Timothy. Moving around the chapel, one could see a graveyard, filled with lush plant life. Three graves were seen as Sabrina kneeled to them rubbing the headstones. "This is my family Timothy, my mother, my father....and my brother" she said to him. She remembered Pietro....how she had to kill him because he went mad. She closed her eyes as she sent up a silent prayer. Turning around to Timothy she smiled. "Sorry for this being a downer...I just had to visit, I haven't visited in so long and something is telling me that I should...we can leave for the Vatican if you'd like now" she said to him.

Aeon laughed at Moli. Hmmmph...she preffered Brittney Spears or something...or...an evil smile crossed her face. They wouldn't do either song...but something that would make Moli embarrassed. They finally arrived at the bar and walked in seeing Cecilia and Roulin and Amara. "Hey everyone how is everyone?" she asked giving Cecilia and Roulin a hug.

Amara had been there long enough to pick the song she wanted to do. When the others came she smiled as she greeted them. "Hey Cecilia, Roulin, hey Moli" she said with a smile. She gave her sister a hug as she looked at her. "Hey Aeon" she said with a smile. "Well I guess this everyone who'll be here tonight...I was hoping that....nevermind" she said dusting that feeling off. She wanted Lucien to be here but she didn't want to bum everyone else. Soon a middle ages Italian man with a thick accent announced that Amara would go first. Music began to play as Amara went on stage and grabbed the microphone.

Since Amara couldn't drink, she was really singing, which only a few people have only ever heard her sing but she could hold her on.

When Amara got on stage, Aeon was surprised that Amara could actually sing. She turned to the others and smiled. "Okay guys first round of drinks on me, I'm craving Yagar bombs!!!!" she said with a smile as she ran to the bar and put in a order for four yagar bombs. They tasted like licorice but were very affective in getting the job down. Returning back to the table she placed them down. "Remember these are shots, so someone count us of" she said to the group.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm
As she entered the Chapel, Kate ignored the other response she had drawn from Che. The interior of the Sistine Chapel was in a word majestic. Kate glanced around her at the images painted in the fresco on the walls and ceiling. She knew Che was right behind her, but she paid him no mind at the moment. Michelangelo really knew his anatomy well enough to paint it, even if some of the figures were not exactly... realistic. When she made it to the center of the Chapel, Kate stopped walking and looked up at the magnificent ceiling. She didn't really believe in a higher power in terms of religion, but what amazed her the most was how much work and dedication it took to finish such a masterpiece. Kate had heard from Michelangelo that he hadn't really wanted to do this commission, but he had done it anyway because it was the Church asking him to do it and no one argued with the Church in that day and age. Kate remained there, staring up at the ceiling for around five minutes in the hushed quiet of the Chapel. Granted, the silence in that huge room began to feel stifling. When the five minutes had passed, Kate looked back down and turned her head to look back at Che. The look she gave him was as if to tell him that she planned to leave now. With that, Kate turned and headed back out of the Chapel the way they had entered. She would give Che the option of whether he wanted to follow her or not.

===

Anya rolled her eyes at Nik's response as she felt Nik take her hand and kiss the the top of it. She smiled... just not very often. It was then that Nik finally turned around to face her, and Anya couldn't resist giving his forehead a playful shove in response to his question. "You're such an idiot. You act like I never smile." Anya stated. But at the same time, she was resisting the urge to smile, so her frown looked kinda forced and rather silly. "Luckily for you, your eccentricities are what make you so love-able." Anya added, giving Nik a playful smirk. Then, before Nik could reply, Anya leaned her head against his chest. "But on the serious side of things,... what you've done for me... it means a lot. I don't know, and nor do I care, what would have happened had I not run into you at that train station..." What mattered most to Anya now was the fact that Nik was still with her. And that was all that really mattered because his presence was something she didn't want to lose.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Timothy had no problem with Sabrina's mode of transnational traversal. In his time, he'd been teleported, turned into photons, dissected limb by limb and even walked through parallel universes to pass great distances before. Being turned into cherry blossom petals was a new way, but unlike the others, it was soothing almost. When they arrived at what seemed to be a graveyard, Timothy's stale expressing returned. He wasn't bored, nor was he sad, but he knew that someone he cared for was. Now wasn't the time for smiling. As Sabrina knelt to the three graves, Timothy made sure to read the names of each. "Hmmm." The Herald nodded in acknowledgement as his partner explained who each of the graves belonged to. After she stood, the silver haired man nodded negatively when she spoke of being a downer. "No, no, it's fine. What's a visit to a graveyard every now and then? If anything, it simply reminds me of my own mortality...as soon as I leave my post, I did. Just as you do. Just as we all do. All I ask is that you promise me you won't leave until this is all over." Timothy solemnly spoke.

Without further ado, the Herald leader placed his hand inside of Sabrina's and looked at her with warm eyes before making their way to the Vatican building. Upon reentry, Timothy looked around making sure the destination was correct. They had to land in an abandoned house nearby to conceal their Owlhood from the Europeans. "As you requested Sabrina. We're now at the last location on your list correct? If you don't mind me asking, why for are you feeling so religious today? As a secular man, I'm dying to know."

~~~

Roulin smiled and waved as Aeon and Amara arrived. Moli followed behind Aeon, but his expression was almost the same as his. Moli was more accustomed to this style of life, so Yager Bombs as they were called would be just another cup of OJ for the blonde owl. "I'm sure more people will arrive if you give them time. I don't think Lucien would want to miss this here.........event." Roulin remarked with a forced smile. He was happy to be around family and friends and his forced smile was proof that he wanted them all to be happy, but it was coming at a cost. He was somewhat tired still. After his brother took two shots, Roulin followed behind him and gulped down two.

Like Roulin, Moli's throat burned as if acid had been poured down it. Concentrated alcohol wasn't a joke and Lomoli, the second biggest drinker in the family behind Che, was reminded of that quickly. After placing the cup down with a bit of force, he looked up at waved at Amara before sighing heavily. Shaking off the burning sensation, he looked to Cecilia, waved, then grinned. Maybe a bit of drinking could whittle his tiredness down to nothing. The last thing he wanted to do was curl up in a corner and sleep with relatives and friends around.

"No...no I don't plan on singing...even if I get intoxicated.....oh wait. I can't. I can heal." Roulin reminded himself with a grin. Looking over to his girlfriend though, he assured her that no heavy drinking would be done even with that little known fact buzzing in his head. "Are you going to sing Cecilia? I'm pretty sure you could if you tried. Maybe even better than Amara up there right now."

~~~

The tour was done. When Kate, Che's temporary tour guide, left the chapel, the mastering owl simply followed behind her. Before crossing into the frigid atmosphere of the outside area, Che turned and looked up into the ceiling once more as to admire the frescos, the sectioned drawings and the magnificence of the entire work. He'd only met the artistic master once, but that was enough for one human or owl. Running his dark tuft of hair back, Che gave his respect by mouthing the words, "Good job bro" as he exited. Now that the spectacle was done, there was only the outside, the lowering sun, the twinkling stars and the frigid night air that bit at his nose like a starving Raven. "Hmph...." lamented the owl before he dressed himself in the dark grey mink trench coat he'd kept with him after eating with his sons. It helped, but his fingers and face were still growing numb.

"So I guess that...you're about to be on your way huh? Back to Soviet Russia where...communism....exists? How can one live without currency?" Che asked, keeping his shivering down to a minimum. Slightly saddened, he looked away for a minute or two. He didn't expect and answer. He didn't want one really because he already had this part planned out. There was a straight line between himself, Kate and the bar that everyone was gathering at. In a good run, using his superspeed, they'd make it there in less than five minutes. And that was cruising. Looking around, he found that it was only her and him standing in the usually populated area. No second thought was given as he cracked his knuckles, rotated his ankles and grinned. "If I didn't care about you Kate, I'd let you go back to that lonely, crappy and cold job of yours. But since I do...you get paid leave." In a blur similar to the color of his mink coat, Che zoomed by Kate sweeping her from her feet. It wasn't as romantic as he hoped, but at least it would keep the both of them warm. Looking down through squinted light purple eyes, Che yelled over the whipping air, "Later, you can scratch me, kick me, file as many cases of abduction as you want...but I still sorta need you....for this war....hope you understand Ms!"

Mahareshi

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:36 pm
Nikolai stayed silent while Anya spoke, smiling lightly while looking down at her and listening to her short speech. He hugged her a little tighter and replied simply, "I don't care what would have happened either, because there is no way I would let someone like you slip away from me." Nik smiled and moved one hand up into her hair lightly before leaning over and lightly kissing the top of Anya's head. "I never said you didn't smile, I said that you forced your smiles. I want a real one. Now, I've got something to give you, but it's in my hotel room hotel, so we're going to have to let go of one another regrettably." Nik gestured to the building behind them with his head, which was their hotel. They had separate rooms on the fourth floor, but they were right next to each other, as usual. When they reached their hotel room, Nik smiled and opened the door to his room, he almost forgot to flip the lights on for Anya, stepping inside and going to his closet. "Give me a second to find them..." He hummed to himself as he ruffled through the various things in the closet until he found what he was looking for. Nik smiled and pulled out an MP3 player almost identical to his, just a bit more sleek (Being a newer model) and a different color, and a pair of expensive headphones that were smaller than his, and a different model. Nik smiled a little and said, "I know you're not into music like I am, but I couldn't think of anything else to get you... I put all the music from my MP3 player onto this one, and that's a lot of music, so you should be set..." Nik scratched his head, slightly embarrassed about the fact that he couldn't think of a better gift.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 pm
Neah had made off from their little home invasion in New Exire much better off then his sister. The fact he could repel most things helped in the whole not being gouged, bludgeoned, or pierced thing. Still he'd opted to stay out of things with Nika or rather she decided it and it happened. This fact evident even in their current trip. What he had hoped would be a nice little shopping trip was of course a trip to a shady looking part of town to collect firearms from even shadier looking people. Of course Nika fit in perfectly but that was beside the point.

"Yes this is all rather fun and nice and all but your obsession should be checked my dear sister." To avoid bringing down her mood any he left his little jabbing there. Besides they could shop now, that at least would be fun. Neah grinned the whole way back to the actual streets, the ones with people who didn't seem to be wanted somewhere. "Soooo I can get some new clothes now? And books...ones that aren't burnt, torn or missing pages. Hmm perhaps a haircut too...it is getting a tad long..." Neah's pace quickened as he went over all the possibilities. Sure run down city was great for some free stuff, but brand new things, name brand clothes, best sellers that weren't bent along the spine, these things were irreplaceable.

demoneyeszero

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm
Sabrina looked at Timothy and smiled. "Well I remember being a young woman always wanting to come here but I was never able to go....and something...I don't know what...is telling me to come here...I think it's just the historical aspect" she told him. "Besides we can spend the night after all this is a city and I'm sure there are plenty of things to do, we'll go for a drink or two maybe some casual dining and talk before..." she trailed off. Sabrina didn't want to be too forward. Sabrina took a cloak that she saw laying on a nearby stand and put it on. She did have respect for holy ground. "I just don't want a bunch on nuns trying to swat me" she said with a smile. As they walked Sabrina thought on Timothy's words. "I'd never leave you Timothy...out of everyone I've known in my life....you...you mean the most" she said as they headed towards a chapel. She would let her words sit with Timothy as she seeked to speak to a priest.

Aeon had taken her shot as she made a face of disgust. The drinks were disgusting. She couldn't like though, they tasted horrible but she was a little buzzed. "Woohoo, let's get coyote ugly in here tonight" she said with a smile. "Woohoo Amara!!!!" she cheered as she began to sing off key. "I like it like it, c'mon c'mon, S-S-S and M-M-M" she screamed as she looked at her boyfriend smiling.

Amara had finished her song and smiled as she received claps from the other people. Some of the Italian men were staring but she ignored their thoughts. "Thank you everyone...up next is my new friend Cecilia...give her a round of applause" she said as she passed the microphone to the azure owl.

Sabrina had found a priest as she smiled at him. Regardless of her appearance the priest saw her as one of God's children and spoke to her. She wanted an anointing and prayer. The priest did this for her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you father" she said performing a hail mary and began to pray again. Once she was done she looked back to Timothy. "I know this isn't an exactly a great time for you...but it means a lot of you to come along anyways...this was just something I felt I should do..." she said. Grasping his hand she looked at him. "So are you tired or would you like to go get a drink or two or perhaps some coffee and discuss some controversial issues" she asked him with a smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 pm
Cecilia eyed the shots that were placed before them. She had planned not to drink tonight, but seeing the others drinking, she didn't want to feel like the odd man out. Still, she decided to hold off a bit. Amara was a good singer, the Cosmic Owl had to admit. When the Psionic Owl had finished singing, she clapped along with the others who were at the bar as well. Yet froze when Amara placed the microphone in her hand. "Wait! I didn't agree to this!" she shouted indignantly. Yet, she knew that if she didn't get up there and sing, she would most likely never live this down. With her heart beating wildly, she picked up two of the shots and downed them both at the same time, her tongue clicking as she winced at the nasty taste of them. She needed that if she was going to have the courage to go up there. Taking a deep breath, she pushed herself off the stool and walked up onto the stage. She was trembling from head to toe and breathing heavily. She felt like she was going to be sick. When the song came on, Cecilia nearly jumped, but regained a little bit of her composure and began to sing. She had a surprisingly powerful voice, which grew, the more confident she became. Yet in the deep recesses of her mind, she vowed to get Amara back for this someday.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Unlike Che, Kate didn't care that it was getting chilly outside as the sun went down. After all, she was born in Russia, one of the colder countries in the world. As such, Kate did not shiver at all, whereas she could tell Che was trying not to do so even with a mink coat on. In response to his question, Kate merely shrugged. She didn't know what she was going to do now; whether to return to Russia or stay with the Night Owls. With a light sigh, Kate was about to start back towards the hotel when Che interrupted her. She looked back at him over her shoulder, a puzzled look on her face. "What are you--" Kate asked him slowly just before Che lifted her off her feet and took off at his superspeed pace. Her eyes went wide with surprise as she really had not expected to be whisked off to an unknown location without permission, which was essentially abduction as Che just put it. Kate frowned up at Che while he spoke over the rushing air while he ran. "Just where do you plan on taking me now, Che!? How do you expect me to follow you when you don't tell me where we are going!?"

===

Puzzled, Anya looked up at Nik when he said he had a gift for her. Also, she could not help the slight frown that came to her features when Nik mentioned that they had to let go of each other in order to go back to the hotel. "Oh fine." Honestly, if she had the chance, Anya would stay right where she was at the moment. But unfortunately, that wasn't possible, so Anya let Nik take her by the hand as they headed back into the hotel and up to the fourth floor where their rooms were. She followed Nik into his room slowly as she wasn't exactly sure if he wanted her to follow him in or not. "Nik... What the hell are you looking for?" she asked, still puzzled by what was going on exactly. But when Nikolai finally emerged from his closet after basically rummaging through things by throwing them back over his shoulder onto the bed in his searching, Anya blinked in slight surprise at this gift. It looked pretty darn expensive too. "Nik... Thank you..." Anya said slowly as she wasn't really sure of what to say because she was both surprised and a little overwhelmed. She felt guilty that Nikolai had spent so much money on a gift for her. "You shouldn't have to spend this much money on something for me. Besides, what if it gets broken in a fight or something?" Anya had never gotten such a nice and expensive gift before and she was used to living on a budget, so she was worried about it getting broken or lost or something. She wasn't really sure she should even accept it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm
“you think I would be used to this by now” Danny said as he followed Nika and Neah from behind fiddling with the earring and tatoos Neah had convinced him to get only a few moments before during the make over session the twins had decided to drag him through, well Neah had liked the thought of a make over, Nika had just dragged him through for the ride. He had to admit though, he looked cool. “so... what was it again Raven sent us here to do?” he asked after a time for some reason ending up with endless amounts of baggage as the two began to fill their own hands with shopping bags fill of “necessities” mostly clothes actually, Nika had started making a habit of picking out clothes for him. “i really don't know that I need all these... clothes” he said blinking as he turned to see a game store through the window across the street from where they were currently, “I-is that an NGP?” he wondered as he squinted to see what was displayed in the show case.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Timothy wasn't worried about the church settings that Sabrina kept leading them to. As long as she was happy, then he was content with wherever they traveled. After the herald of earth explained her reasons behind her desire to visit the locations she chose, Timothy simply tilted his head in slight confusion. It was unlike her to spontaneously visit churches and holy places....then again, he'd only started hanging out with her probably two hundred years ago. He was so drowned in work, his undone labor was still amounted to a level that not even he could swim out of. "Take all the time you like alright? I suppose if I'm going to take a quick day break, I may as well spend it giving you company." After Sabrina gathered up a cloak to dress herself more appropriately and spoke out what she did, Timothy, for the first time in centuries, blushed lightly. His pale cheeks reddened enough for one to notice, but not enough for one to deduce anything. Although, because he was blushing still, it meant something that subconsciously, the Herald did not want to admit. "Oh...thank you."

After Sabrina returned from her reunion with the priest, Timothy stood from the floor on which he sat and stretched again. His bones creaked like door hinges as they moved and realigned. Seconds after walking toward him, the herald of earth was thanking him for being around for the trips one would normally make alone. After a brief smile and an assuring hand lowered onto Sabrina's should, the static man said, "Anytime is a great time for me my dear. I have all the time in the world as do you. What we do next is up to you...like I stated earlier, drinks or controversial issues is your choice. Tomorrow is when I get back to work. Today is when I attempt to show my more human side."

~~~

Blazing past lights to Che was phantasmagorical and resembled something out of an anime chase scene. The streaking of the lights due to his speed made them seem heavier, softer, more saturated and almost cotton candy like in their contrasting tones and hues. To keep Kate safe, he brought her closer to him and held her tighter. The last thing he needed to happen to her was a stray rock to the face or someone stepping out into the street without feeling him coming. "We're going to meet the bar....karaoke...drinks....you know, things people that have fun with each other do....you should try it!" Che's tilting like a cycle of some sort was more than exhilarating, but at the utmost, he was about safety. Whizzing by men and women who only cursed as they thought it was a car or something brought a grin to the speed demon's face. Once more, his light purple eyes lowered to the woman in his arms and from her point of view, the stars that were moving would've seemed to stop. They were at the bar now and from the outside, Cecilia could be heard singing as if she were being paid to.

Finally, the mastering owl ended the poor woman's torture and placed her on her feet. Grinning widely once again, Che patted her down from her shoulders to her hips and said, "You know you liked it Katherine. Don't pretend as if you didn't....the wind whipping through your silky hair, the relaxing breeze and my able arms cradling you tightly as to not let you fall..." The italian's words were smooth and somewhat overly suave in delivery. One would argue that he even had the voice and accent of the famous animated skunk Pepe le Peu in the brief moment he spoke. After brushing the dust from himself, his shoes and his confidant, he took her hand and opened the door to the bar. "After you, madam."

~~~

Roulin kept his eyes on Cecilia as she was placed on the stage by Amara. It was a good move on the pregnant girl's part. Hopefully, it would get the sapphire beauty to open up more to herself and to her talents. Singing seemed to be one of them just as he had expected. Taking another drink of something far, far weaker, Roulin sighed. The bite of the alcohol was still present in the drink. He looked over to Lomoli who was staring at Aeon. Either he really wanted her in that moment, or he really want her to sit down.

"Woooo!" Moli howled alongside his girlfriend. His tiredness had vanished finally. A bar was the right setting for Moli although he knew that he should be asleep for this day. Standing up, he approached Aeon and began to dance alongside her as Cecilia made her star debut. There was no need to waste the moment Moli thought. Why not spend it drunken tango with his girlfriend?

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games