Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:33 pm
It's gonna suck. School for us is longer than it used to be, too. It's a national conspiracy! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:36 pm
Dad says though, Cara-chi, that next summer will be reaaaaally long. because thye're starting on September first or something. Not sure, though.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:39 pm
Ya, We had two weeks extra this year. They passed a law that we couldnt start more then 2 weeks before labor day. Who the hell cares? I do only because it is taking away from my goddamned summer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:46 pm
Summer is the greatest idea that ever occurred to mankind.

I kinda feel bad for my little elf kids. They get winter off, becasue it's damn cold. But they do only have four-hour school days....

I changed my mind. Lucky little bastards.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm
I dunno, I don't really trust school personnel. I wouldn't be surprised if it just kept getting longer and longer, especially considering our fun-sucking new super.

*rant time, please ignore while I blather on* Besides, I hate school. First, there's the pressure to do well, better than everyone else, which is freaking impossible, and then there's the damn structure of it all. It's so confining. Every day is the same, in and out, wakeup, school, homework, run, shower, sleep. Next day, wakeup... Etc. It's like you start to feel like a robot. And the people are all lying &^!@%$! Summer is the only time I ever feel like a real person.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Actually.. I like school. And dont really care if it keeps getting longer. I will be out of high school soon enough that it wont affect me.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:54 pm
I despise the idea of school. We're all herded into a classroom and forced to learn things that we don't care about, waste daylight, and compete with people that are total dicks and dickettes. And if you don't do it you go nowhere in life. What the hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:40 pm
Okay, here we go. Last night of freedom.

Can't believe you like school, Tak-san. xp Though, you do have a point there.  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Many points actually..

Varsity Soccer Captain.
Cross Country.
Master Sergeant - ROTC
NHS - Presidential Shadow.
My Writer's Club.

And Just because I love Chemistry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:25 pm
Bio was fun. I learned things O.o Imagine learning things! OMG!!!  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 pm
But don't you miss the freedom of summer? School kinda kills the fantastic party lifestyle for me.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 pm
I miss the freedom of summer.

But I don't miss my parents breathing down my neck.

It says right in the book--you aren't supposed to disturb a writer when they're writing! I've lost many an idea because my parents were hovering over me....  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Trade ya. Mine never hover.

Do they only hover in the summer?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 pm
No. I love Daddy, he never comes near my room. But Mama will get home from work, and either b***h or ask me endless questions (who the hell has a good day at school) and when I refuse to answer (I despise stupid questions) then she gets mad and says "I can't write stories forever" which is not only a threat, but highly insulting. Of course I can. My stories are just that damn good.  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm
Hell yeah they are!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games