Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:06 am

Well, I've never seen it, so it's GOTTA be rare... Damn it capcom... So much unused goodnes!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:41 am

I sure hope they put it as a unlockable after beating the game in Resident Evil 5. That would be insane!

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:38 pm

Yeah, but people have been saying that since every sequel that came out since the release of PS2 generation.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:56 pm

Damn, the first soundtrack in the video is sooo awesome. I don't remember them using it in the final version of 2.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:16 pm

I agree. There's some music in 1.5 that I'd love to get ahold of. I haven't had the privelege of playing it myself, but still, from what I've heard of it, it sounds like it'd be nice to add to my collection. pirate
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:02 pm

Woah....this was back when they were gonna originally use Elza Walker instead of Claire Redfield, whom they scrapped during beginning development. o.o;

Javanomicron

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:13 pm

A part of me actually wishes that they would've kept Elza. Sure she was just a blonde haired, red-jumpsuited clone of Claire, but let's admit. Leather Jumpsuits are teh sex. 3nodding Besides, Elza got a shotgun. Claire didn't. If you're going to fight a zombie, what would you rather have? "....thunk....?" or "BABLAM!" That's what I thought. dramallama
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:47 pm

Well, it's final. At the end of march, when I go visit my mom out of town, my friend will come over and we'll have 14 hours (with breaks) of good ol Zombie fun. We got Dawn of the Dead (2004 version)... Land of the Dead... Shaun of the Dead... Topped off with the two Resident Evil movies. That's 9 hours of movies with an hour break between each. It's gonna be sweet. The one day we'll spend not having a life, will be very undead. I guess it'll be a Day of the Dead for us.

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 pm

I have one of those every few months we each have a character and we recite lines. It's great, we're all drama nerds. AND !! finally got my wi-fi for the damn DS.
So I have to get some better games for it.
And I spent the last 3 days out of town, checking out my art school. ACAD in Calgary, awesome facilities, some of the rooms and classrooms are way industrial.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:22 pm

What does CAD stand for again? College of Art and Design?

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:37 am

Yeah it's the Alberta College of Art and Design. As far as how it compares to AI in Vancouver or Toronto, it's just not as specialized for video games. If I finish it would be a degreee in Visual Communications. I can take animation easily though and Character Design is a course already. They have this one course I saw on the tour that we didn't touch on though but they mentioned some really dandy new software they couldn't utilize fully yet, and it was for gaming, so I want to look into that course.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 pm

You want to know something that's been bugging me lately, why most of the S.T.A.R.S. members used a Beretta 92FS as their primary/sidearm. I mean if I were a part of that team, I'd go with something like an H&K USP .45 or the Colt M1911A1.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:34 pm

Vash Thompson
You want to know something that's been bugging me lately, why most of the S.T.A.R.S. members used a Beretta 92FS as their primary/sidearm. I mean if I were a part of that team, I'd go with something like an H&K USP .45 or the Colt M1911A1.

Well, since Kendo was right near by, I'm guessing that he got some kind of a deal for them, like, "Buy 10 berettas at an incredibly low price" plus he customized them, so I would assume, their performance is better than the standard civilian model.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Well, since Kendo was right near by, I'm guessing that he got some kind of a deal for them, like, "Buy 10 berettas at an incredibly low price" plus he customized them, so I would assume, their performance is better than the standard civilian model.

None the less, it still uses 9mm rounds and holds 12-15 rounds. I forgot how much it held. But still, Kendo could've had better pistols. I mean the M1911A1 is pretty easy to come by. s**t, they could've used the S&W Sigma .40.
Either way, it appears they are using a variant of the USP fitted with a compensator in RE5. And they used a 9mm USP in RE4.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:03 pm

Yeah, but I'm assuming Kendo didn't say, "Well, I better give them .45 caliber, just in case Zombies and Monsters should attack."

9mm is plenty good for killing human beings, and hell, I bet STARS aren't even supposed to bring in all their assignments dead. It's probably Wound. Arrest. Not Kill, Fill out Papers.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games