Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:39 pm
"Byakugan" Gambaten with a hand sign in between. "dont be a fool, hes to powerful"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 pm
Fenrir grinned. "I wonder if that guy's talking about me?" A loud crunching sound came from Fenrir's arm and his eyes opened wide. "Finished!" "Ayame, do it!"
Ayame was already finishing up her handsigns by the time Fenrir spoke. She instantly became an identical look-alike of Fenrir. Silently, two Fenrir's fell towards the ground just a few yards away from Zeramaru. As they fell, one of the Fenrir's made a sequence of handsigns and by the time the two reached the ground, there was a total of eight of them, all spread out in a circle around Zeramaru. The eight all made the same movements of running in a rapid circle around Zeramaru, sending up a blinding trail of dust in their path.
"A fool, a dog, a mere gennin. Call me what you will but it all won't count for s**t if I win!" Fenrir's voice echoed throughout the Academy room. Inside himself Fenrir laughed, perhaps to help him deal with the immense pain his body was taking. "These people are assuming I give a damn. What a joke. I stopped caring a long time ago."

EDITED  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 pm
"yes im talking about you,.....dont be a fool" Gambaten said blocking the ninja with his right arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm
"Well its ur funeral but i got bigger fish to fry" Gambaten said as he starts to leave the village/  

Jenpachi

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm
((Once again Shadow Uchiha youmay not be in 2 places at once jedi's place and here... So kindly pick a place to rp...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 pm
Bloodfang23
((Once again Shadow Uchiha youmay not be in 2 places at once jedi's place and here... So kindly pick a place to rp...))

OK....i left the academy....and im at the land of waves  

Jenpachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am
((How in the heck of things did you get there I dont care but I got your blood thats what really matters 3nodding ))

Zeramaru glanced and his maze shifted and blocked the path of Sarium but gave the Fenrirs clear view of him.

"I hate taijutsu" Zeramaru said scornfully and he sat to think.
"I dont like to waste chakra...but you are really annoying... just like all the damned kaguyas I've met... Impulsive,arrogant,brave to the idiotic level,taijutsu based and they all went insane...you seem to follow the criteria" Zeramaru said rubbing his head, like it would help but it was a habit.

Zeramaru noticed that what Fenrir was doing is actually in a way harming his body. "using a jutsu will just be wasted effort...I have not used this thing since I wanted to kill neska..." Zeramaru mumbled softly taking out a vial and then poured the liquid in his mouth then he waited.
"Masochist?" Zeramaru said in a sleepy way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 am
Areku was helping clear up the place when he walks closely to the academy he jumps up the pole since he heard a lot of noise coming from there and see's the student fighting something,"Is that a new training method?" Areku taught to himself as he watch quietly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:07 am
(( WHAT THE HELL YOU MADE ZERAMARU INTO THE WORLDS MOST INSANE TRAINING DUMMY!!!))

((nah i dont mid rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 am
((Well it's funny, though that's a g** d**n scary training dummy, I read your fight in the gates scary stuff, fighting Raikage and Jedi, as well as Masumi and holding your own))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 am
((HI I'M NEW! Havokboy what are you doing and whats so scary about you? I like to put my pic up during my first post so people know how i look like ))

User Image

Tera opened the door carefully hearing loud noises.
"These kids are training rough" she thought as she entered but she saw the fight and quickly reached for her whip. She was not like the other academy student she was already 18 cause she started late so she has a bit more wisdom than theses impulsive academy students but the man that was being attacked by several other guys was not like an academy or gennin he was well calm obviously he would be at least a chunin.

"Hey there stop picking on the little kids" She said putting her left hand on her waist in a attractive manner and bending a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 am
as hunter walks past the acadomy and heared noises and walked in wondering what the noise was then he saw and heard the girl talking about a fight.(welcome to the guild!)  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am
hunter tryed to stay out this fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:58 am
((Apparently he likes to eat children. He also uses his son's body as a puppet. And he's just pretty much uber evil.))

Suddenly from underground, Zeramaru would feel Fenrir's bones obliterate him from the feet up as rapidly spinning bones tore through his body like helicopter blades. Back in their shared darkness of the ceiling, Fenrir told Ayame his plan, and so when she transformed herself to match Fenrir's looks, she also made a singular clone of him. That way, when the two dropped to the ground Zeramaru would think that although one of those was Ayame or perhaps a clone, the other would be most certainly Fenrir. After that, Ayame made the handsigns for the other six clones, and together their running movement would block off Zeramaru's chance to escape as well as provide the ultimate cover for Fenrir to make his move. As Ayame's fast running sent up dust and debris, Fenrir used the cover to quickly dig his way underground and end up beneath Zeramaru. There, he attacked upwards. Fenrir had rotated his bones around his right arm at high pressure and elasticity. He created several long strands of bone hardened string and twisted his own arm several times around to the point where if he did it again, the lack of blood flow would surely make his arm literally fall off. As he attacked upwards and released the pressure, the bones would whip upward and around his arm like rubberbands, slicing anything in their path. With such high velocity rotations, it would almost be hard to see the spinning blades, and thus anything in their path would be obliterated. In this case, what was in their path was Zeramaru. In a cone-shaped, wide, furious barrage of blades, the intruding sannin would lose his entire body. Not even shreds would be left as the attack hit everything in the circle of the Ayame clones, which was why they stayed a few yards away in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgXWPqjTV4&NR=1  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 am
Gambaten comes back to the academy and looks at the ruckus. "Did i miss something" he said walking to the mutt and human puppet(or Pinocchio as I would originally call him).  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games