Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:45 pm
Bhoya, my school started yesterday. But looks like I'll have a lot of reading at home to do this year sweatdrop Hope I can keep myself motivated!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 am
ill help with the raising of money for the contests if it will be allowed and if you have something for me to do  

AlwynRowanwind

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:16 am
I'm in 1 week so far. College starts early, because you get out early at the end of the year and have a longer Christmas break than in high school.

A trick I've always found helpful is to sit in the most dull place possible. No wallpapered walls, no tv, no computer, nothing flashy- just drab surroundings. It helps to keep your mind from wandering.

New hair for my avy (and new eye color, though not visible)!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:30 am
yeah i decided to revert to an older look of mine i felt kinda over dressed for some reason  

AlwynRowanwind

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:34 am
i've never felt over dressed
in fact, i feel kind of...overexposed!
"I'm nekked! I'm nekked!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:41 am
I have a feeling my Gaia avatar hair and eye style won't change... ever. I simply can't find anything that pleases me... shows how much this style suits me.

And Alwyn... hmm dunno, I'll get back to you whee  

Mou

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:47 am
kk[[hey yoder ck the up crew]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:57 am
Wheeee! Highschool starts for me tomorrow... boooo! But I'm a senior, so all the little freshies won't know what's hit 'em ninja  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:16 am
EKA: Yeah, we occaisionally get that too. What was bad was this past summer we had some rediculous thefts. I mean, TVs the size of a small car just literally walking out the door! Thankfully, my place is outside, pushing carts- so no flak came my way when the fecal matter hit the air recycling units. ninja

Hey now, we were all freshies at one point, darlin. Don't kill 'em. Scare the living crap out of them, sure. Just nothing you can be prosecuted for! twisted

Gale: Yeah, there for a while I did customer service on the phone. I made the best bonuses available, and the checks were nice . . . until the company screwed me over bad and I just left.

Yoder: Wish I even HAD one of those doors. It would make things easier. Instead, when my store was built, they decided to let the carts come in through the exit door. rolleyes So I have to wait for people to stop coming out before my carts can go in.

When I study/work, I just lay down in bed and work on my laptop . . . it is comfy, and seems to do the trick for me.

Alwyn: I started before you . . . I've been doing this since Feburary, nonstop. I will keep going until July or so of next year, then get my associates degree. Of course, I won't stop there, so I will likely be in school nonstop for years to come, no breaks.

Mou-chan is the one mostly in charge of our contests, so if she needs help, I am sure that she will call ya. Thank you for the offer! *huggle*

Mou: I know the feeling, and have done a lot less reading for my classes than I should have up to now. ninja As you all know, I change my look from time to time (avi, not just items), but for some reason keep coming back to this hairstyle. It just is 'me'.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:41 am
Don't worry Magni, I don't bite, and I remember well being a freshie, and my brother was a senior no less, so you can imagine the crap that came my way.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 am
I still remember dealing with my mother teaching at the same middle school I went to. That got odd at times. Occaisionally she knew I was in trouble before I did! gonk

EDIT: Holy- I just got a random event! I haven't gotten one of those in YEARS! And a Spartan Cloak to boot . . . Yessssss!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:34 am
well in regards to going to college ive been attending as a full time student since my junior year at highschool, im just now living at college and having to walk further distances since this school is bigger then the college that i took concurrant enrollment classes at  

AlwynRowanwind

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:32 am
Whoa lucky Talon, haven't had one in forever and ever either @__@;; I really miss getting them sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:04 pm
*gluggles Mou-chan*

That' awesome Alwyn. My school wouldn't let me do dual enrollment, cause they're dumb >.<

*is toying with a "Film Noir" style rp...*
stare  

Electric Kool-Aid

Mou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:17 pm
Who so many people gluggling me on the same day *feels loved and returns all the gluggles to EKA and Magni and Yoder*

I had this AWESOME lesson today, finally FINALLY some english in school once again. Aaaah! And finally some english that is a bit more of a challenge and a course where you can actually discuss, yes actually have verbal communication other than listening to a professor. *happy* It's a course about scientific english and the vocabulary I need as a biologist... too bad this will be the only english course I will have *sad*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games