Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 am
Takeru hiccupped, trying to get a full, even breath. Unsuccessfully, he got up, finally getting a deep breath. He looked at his arms. Scars of self-infliction littered them. They were always there, a mocking reminder of how many times he'd ******** up. He sighed, walking back to his room.
He could sense where everyone was:

Nobu was outside, eating the scraps of food from the wedding.
Klara was in her room with Ben. Ben wondering where Nobu was.
Lilli was passed out on her bed.
Bou was laying next to an unconcious Kyoiya, dizzy from lack of nutrition.
Zan was sitting next to the waterfalls, a few miles away.
Mai and Ryuu were talking in the front room.

They were all doing such normal things. And what was Tuesday doing? Questioning his sanity for one. And trying to figure the quickest way if, unfortunately, his gun was missing again. How would they ever miss him. Yes, there would be tears over him, but in a few years, it would be like he never existed. His family was dead anyway. What else did he have to live for? Killing on a daily basis. He asked himself everyday how he could live with the guilt.
He walked into his room and sighed. It smelled and felt like death. Like a presence was in the room with him.
"Takeru..." He heard a woman's voice behind him. It was Amane's. He froze.
"What." He demanded.
"Don't. Please." He felt someone touch his shoulder. Tears filled his eyes. He whipped around to see nothing. <********. You really are crazy Takeru." He told himself, walking to his bed. The pulled the black box from under his bed and opened it. There was no gun. Only a ring. The ring previously on Amane's finger. His mouth was agap[sp?], shocked, he stared at it, tears spilling over the edge.
He shut his mouth and shut the box, throwing it back under his bed. Then he went around to Amane's side and opened her drawer. There his gun was. She had put it there purposely, trying to protect him from himself.
He looked in tha shaft, no bullets. <********." He said and put the gun back gently, shutting the drawer. He couldn't release his rage here. Anywhere but here.
Tuesday walked into the bathroom, searching the floors. He had broken a mirror not that long ago. Surely there must be aa piece of glass, no one cleans his room. They aren't allowed.
Something shiny caught his eye. It was lodged between the sink and the wall. With little effort, he pushed it then grabbed it. It wasn't very big, about 4 inches, but big enough.
Takeru sat with his back against the wall, facing the bed, infront of the bathroom door. He chuckled, was he really losing his mind?

He pressed the glass against his wrist, then ripped it through as deep at he could. His nostrils flared. He had hit a vein, and fortunately, 2 tendons too. He fumbled with the glass in his hand, trying to press it hard against the opposite wrist. With success he ripped it through his skin. It hit a vein and tendon. He sighed, laughing.
Oh it'll all be over soon.... Kiryuu hissed. Blood was pooling around him.

Suddenly Nobu opened the door.
"Takeru?" He asked, turning around to see Tuesday, grinning, bleeding out right there. Nobu's face contorted with fear. His hands flew up to his mouth.
"TAKERU!!!!" He shrieked and ran out of the room as fast as he could.
"DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!" He yelled the whole way. Once he got to his room he opened the door with haste.
"DAD OHMYGOD IT'S TUESDAY PLEASE COMEQUICK OHMYGOD HE'S BLEEDING REALLY BAD AND WAS SMILING AND HE'S GONNA DIE PLEASE WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!!" Nobu yelled, still in shock.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:12 am
Bou sighed.
"Kyo~~" She groaned.
"Come back..." She pulled on his hand, kissing it. Bou giggled.
"You don't need your pants baby..." She said, and with her free hand she tugged them down a little. She smiled at the sight of his back, Her nails had left marks.

"No...Any...One But...You." He said between kisses. He bit his ear playfully, causing just a little bead of blood to come out. He sucked on that.
"That...Should B..Be fine." He said between kisses and moved back up to Keita's mouth. Playfully his tongue wriggled it's way past Keita's lips. Daisuke's hands got knotted in Keita's hair, his hip moved, forward back, in a gentle motion, grinding into Keita.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 am
[[um..so..I've missed a whole lot...I've been reading off and on again, so I have somewhat of an idea of whats going on..what should I do now with my characters? spiritguided is kinda no where to be seen. stare so I don't know what to do with Jin.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:01 pm
Ben sat on his bed, not doing anything in particular.
He hadn't done anything since he got back from the wedding. Klara was lying down.
She seemed somewhat upset. Ben wondered if it was because of Klaash.
If it was, Ben didn't mind. I mean, she had liked Klaash for what? 7 years or so?
Suddenly from down the hallway, Ben heard footsteps. The person was running. And filled with fear. He could hear a them yelling, "DAD! DAD! DAD! DAD!" The voice got louder as the footsteps became closer.
"Oh s**t, Nubo!" Ben said, jumping up from the bed.
Ben's door flew open. A panting Nubo stood in the door way. His small chest heaving in and out.
"DAD OHMYGOD IT'S TUESDAY PLEASE COMEQUICK OHMYGOD HE'S BLEEDING REALLY BAD AND WAS SMILING AND HE'S GONNA DIE PLEASE WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!!" Nobu yelled, still in shock.
"Tuesday? Oh my.. damn it. You stay here Nubo. Stay with Klara. I don't want you to get hurt. And Tuesday's blood is Klara's preferred type. With it all over, she'd go insane. I'll be back. Wait.. get Bou.. you know where her room is." Ben said, running out the door.
In less than a minute Ben was in Tuesday's room.
He burst through the door, panting.
"TAKERU!" Ben yelled, running to him. Ben pulled the glass from Tuesday's hand; it made a gash across his hand in the process. Ben threw it aside.
"What the ******** is going on?" Ben demanded, tears in his eyes.
"Please...Don't you ever do this to yourself again, Takeru." Ben said, his tears spilling over.
Ben realized how much blood Tuesday had lost, and how much he was still losing.
No.... Ben thought. He grabbed the towels on the rack, holding them to Tuesday's forearms.
Ben elevated Tuesday's arms so the blood wouldn't be running out so quickly.
Damn it. Bou where arm you? Ben thought.
-----

"Sorry..." He mumbled.
Kyoiya sighed, and slid them back off.
"Bou, honey..." Kyoiya complained.
"I kind of need to..." His eyes shut, he felt like he was going ot pass out again. "Go.. eat." He said, his opened again.
Kyoiya pulled Bou close.
"What do you need?" He asked sweetly. He kissed her softly. His lips moved to her neck, kissing it softly.
"Mmmm." Kyoiya moaned.
-----
[HAH! OMFG! PARTY BOY! xd ]

"Aw... Why not?" Keita pouted.
He couldn't stay like that for long.
Daisuke's tongue wriggled it's way past Keita's lips. Keita ran his tongue against Daisuke's. He bit it playfully.
Keita's hand's held Daisuke's thighs, slowly sliding up to his hips.
"Ahh.. Uh... Uh.." Keita moaned, his voice resonating; getting louder.
The way Daisuke was grinding on him felt.. so good.
Keita couldn't move his own hips the way he was pinned down. He liked the feeling though, not being able to get away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Tuesday just laughed. He had lost all control in his hands now. His vision was becoming blurred.
"Ahhhhh..." He sighed, his head tilting back. He started laughing hysterically again.

Bou smiled, him kissing her tickled.
"Go ahead." She said. She had a feeling he was weak.
Just then Nobu burst through the door.
"OH MY GOD BOU PLEASE COME TAKERU HE-HE TRIED TO I DON'T KNOW HE'S BLEEDING HURRY UP PLEASE." Nobu yelled and dashed back to his room. Bou stood up quickly. She put Kyo's shirt on.
"I guess I'll be back. Go eat. I love you." She said and ran to Tuesday's room. Once she got there it took her a while to digest the scene.
There Tuesday was, a pool of blood around him, laughing. And there was Ben, crying, trying pathetically to make the bleeding stop.
"Ben!" She yelled and pushed him aside, getting blood all over her legs, sitting down.
"Damnit Takeru!" She yelled.
"He's gonna die. He lost too much blood." She said, tears soon forming in her own eyes. SHe got to work on mending his wrists. The tendon's grew back together with ease as well as his skin and veins.
"Come on, help me really quick. Get him on the bed." She said, lifting under his arms.

[[OMFG. SO KAWAII!!! -fangirlexplosion x1000000]]

Daisuke smiled against Keita's lips, seeing the pleasure it brought him. He did it harder.
"Because...You...N..Need..The..Strength..." He said between kissing. His breathing had become uneven.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:22 pm
[[ biggrin I'M BACK!! LOL. I never left today. > - What should I do? D: ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 pm
Nobu had started walking. All this running was wearing him out. Walking past a door, he heard moans.
His face became confused as he took a few steps back. He stood for a second, confused. Then he grinned and put his ear on the door silently.
Those moans...Sound like a guy. And the other ones. Sound like a guy too...!!! EW! He covered his mouth and ran to his room.
Once inside he sighed and sat on his bed. Nobu's bed was to the right of Ben's. It was an indent in the wall he had Tuesday make. He fit in there perfectly with one or two blankets. There was barely enough room for somone to sit inside.
He ran his hands through his hair, tears hit the floor.
"He's gonna die. He's gonna die. I just know it. He's lost too much blood. He's going to die." He repeated. As he progressed, his voice sounded choked. He could not talk anymore. He curled up into a ball on his bed and sobbed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm
Ben wiped his hand on his jeans, the gash still bleeding.
Ben put his arms under Tuesday's knees and on his back.
"Bou, I've got him.." Ben said. He lifted Tuesday easily, trasporting him to the bed.
Ben gently set him down and moved aside for Bou.
He tried wiping away his tears, only to cover his face with blood from his hand.
"Ugh.. damnit it." Ben said, going into the bathroom. He grabed two hand towels and threw them into the sink; he turned on the water until they were wet. He rung them out. There was some difficulty because of his bleeding hand.
Ben brought the rag back to Bou. He handed it to her and began wiping th blood off of Tuesday. He started at his arms.
Ben winced, his hand stung.
---

Kyoiya looked around his room.
"Well I guess I should go eat then?" He thought.
He grabbed his pants again, sliding them on.
"Oh well.." Kyoiya said, walking out of the room.
Bou had taken his shirt... so he didn't bother to put one on.
He didn't see why he even needed to wear one. Like he cared if someone saw his bare chest, or stomach. What would it matter?
Kyoiya decided he didn't have enough strength to go hunting, so he headed toward the didning hall. He sat down.
I think this is the first time I've eaten in here...
Kyoiya took a few things, and piled them on his plate.
He grabbed the glass of blood infront of him and downed it quickly. He started to feel better.
Kyoiya ate until he had his fill. He'd actually eaten and drank alot more than he's planned.
But it felt good to feel satisfied. Kyoiya looked around. There was a few female vampires staring at him. They only looked to be in their late teens.
He only looked to be 20 or so himself.
Kyoiya remembered he wasn't weairng his shirt. Oh....
One of them, the most attractive of the three came over to him.
"Hey I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" She asked. She had a soft, yet melodic, beautiful voice.
"Uhm.. No actually. I've been here maybe a month." He said.
She sat down next to him. "Oh... sorry. I'm Chiharu." She said, smiling.
[Yes I totally stole that name from Ju-on.]
Kyoiya blushed. She was flirting. And the hard thing was not to flirt back.
"I'm Kyoiya.. or Kyo. Call me what you like." He said, trying to relax.
Chiharu smiled. "Alright.. well I'll see you around, my friends are waiting." She said; getting up and leaving.
Kyoiya tried not to watch her walk away. He couldn't help she was wearing a mini skirt.
---

Keita moaned again. "Ohmygosh." He said, kissing him deeper.
"Well.. I have.. enough.. to spare." Keita said.
Keita's body moved up and down slightly. It became a rythmatic pattern with the way Daisuke moved.
"Oh... Daisuke.." Keita moaned, panting.
"I like you, much better." He said. He felt like he could just be closer with Daisuke, being full-fledged gay.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 pm
Tuesday smiled, laughing as they cleaned his body from blood. Bou wiped his wrists, she saw two, wihte scars from today. Tears flowed down her face, she was doing all she could to not break out sobbing.
"Are you going to be okay Ben?" Ben went to answer but Tuesday's hysterical laughter interrupted. Bou slapped him. Hard. He shut up instantly, but there was still a grin on his face.
"GOD DAMNIT TUESDAY!" She said and threw the towel down. She ran out of the room and out to the dining hall. Tears covered her face.
Once she got there she instantly spotted Kyoiya.
She walked up, placing her hand at his neck, and kissed him, eagerly. The kiss ended too soon.
Other girls glared with envy, but it didn't make her feel any better.
"Kyo...I'm so sorry." She was sure he could smell Tuesday's blood on his shirt.

Daisuke grinned. He leaned down, their bare chests touching. They were an inch away from each other.
"I think I like you better too." He said and kissed his neck.
"I...Love you...Keita..." He said between kisses. His hands reached down for Keita's boxers. He tugged at them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:18 pm
Bou had noticed there was a group of high-school vampires close by. They were whispering and giggling. They all had mini-skirts on too.
When Bou walked past they glared. It was more than obvious that Kyo and Bou had just finished making love. She was wearing his shirt, nothing else. And he wasn't wearing a shirt.
She smiled, knowing that they would never get that close to him. But there was a pang of jealousy. She saw some girl return to the group after she had said something to Kyo. That bothered her some. Kyo was staring at her as she walked. What had the girl said? She was obviously flirting.

"Chiharu look! He was looking after you!" One pointed out.
"Shut up you guys!" She shushed them as Bou walked past.
"I wonder that they were doing..." One said, teasing. She laughed.
"I bet Chiharu would want to get that far with him..." She teased.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:21 pm
Kyoiya watched as Chiharu and her friends walked out of the room, right as Bou was coming in.
He could smell Tuesday's blood all over her, as well as see it.
"Bou, what happened. Something Takeru did? What?" Kyoiya asked, as she pulled away from kissing him.
"Don't be. It's okay... I don't mind about my shirt. I can always get new ones." He said. He smoothed her hair, and wiped away her tears with his hand.
He pulled her against him, her head resting on his shoulder.
---

Ben shook his head. He ignored Tuesday's insane laughing.
Ben finished cleaning the blood off Tuesday. He then got new clothes for Tuesday.
Tuesday put them on himself.
"Are you going to calm down?" Ben asked. He took the rag and wiped the blood off his own face. His hand was still bleeding. He wrapped in it gauze, hoping it would work.
"Tuesday.. don't feel bad about what's happened. It's not your fault for what went on earlier. You can't stop that kind of thing from happening." Ben said.
---

Keita's eyebrows knitted.
"Who else was there?" Keita asked, laughing softly.
"You're brother? Oh gosh.. that'd be hot..." Keita said, grinning.
"Sorry.. I'm ruining this." Keita said.
He grabbed Daisuke's boxers, playing with them. He tugged at them, nearly pulling them off.
Keita bit his lip, but went back to kissing Daisuke again.
"I.. I think.. I really do.. love you." Keita said. He pulled his head back.
He looked into Daisuke's eyes.
"I think I really do." Keita said, one of his hands reached up to Daisuke's chin, tilting it toward Keita's mouth. Keita kissed him.

[Haha.. suck face!]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:33 pm
Bou sniffed.
"He did it again. He tried to end it. He's lost too much blood. He might die." Bou said, trying not to burst out in tears.

Tuesday giggled.
"Calm down! But I feel so good right now! Oh no I didn't do it. I made Amane go into pre-mature birth. Remember when I beat her? Thats why the baby died. I could've stopped it. IF I WOULD'VE HUNTED BEFORE I SAW HER. SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE." Tuesday said, now angry. Tears flowed down his face.
"I could've stopped it I swear. It was my fault she died. She was too weak. She wasn't eating. I told her to. She asked me for blood and I refused. I told her no!" He sobbed into his hands.
[[Is Tuesday on his period...?]]

Daisuke blushed as Keita tugged on his boxers. A moan escaped from Daisuke. They had returned to what they were previously doing. Keita's was grinding harder into him. His moaning for louder.
[[See this isn't dirty cause it's not pRon. cool ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:35 pm
[I think I'll make Chiharu a new character of mine.... Maybe... *shrugs*]

Chiharu flushed red. Her friends Mayumi and Yukie always teased her about "putting out". Only because she flirted so much.
"Mayumi-chan!" Chiharu said.
"Udasai!" She hissed. "That's none of your business."
"You two are only jealous because he was totally checking me out." She said, pursing her lips.
Chiharu was unphased by the woman who walked past.
She looked like she'd just been banged.
"You two I swear..." Chiharu said softly once the woman was in the dining hall, the door closed.
"Hell yes, I'd get that far with him. He was fine." Chiharu said, sounding confident.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:53 pm
[I think he is... O:]

Ben shook his head. There was nothing he could say that Tuesday wouldn't have a response to.
"Tuesday. I'm sorry." Ben said. I don't know what to do. Just Please, don't kill yourself. Ben begged him.
"You're honestly my best friend. What would I do without you?" Ben asked.
---

"Oh.. Bou, Honey.." Kyoiya said
"I'm sorry." Kyoiya was unsure of what to say. It wasn't as though he could say 'Everything will be okay' because it might not. What if he died?
Kyoiya wrapped his arms around her. He stood up, carrying her back to their room.
When they got there he sat down on the bed.
"Hey I just thought.. When were you going to talking to Klaash?" He asked.
---
[*Keita bends over* R...U...N?!? Lmao.. xd ]

Keita liked the way he melted into Daisuke. He could feel so attatched so easily.
Small moans escaped Keita's lips and Daisuke was grinding into him, getting harder, rougher.
"OH...MY..GAH! THAT FEELS AMAZING." Keita said, loudly. He was glad he didn't have a deep voice. He sounded somewhat like a boy who'd never hit puberty. His voice still higher than most.
The stimulation it sent through Keita's body was the most amazing feeling.
"DAISUKE..Ah.. ah.. oh my.. ah..." Keita moaned, getting louder.
[Yeah.. not dirty at all. <__<...>__>]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:06 pm
[[ROFLMAO!!!]]

Tuesday sighed.
"Thanks Ben..." He said, sighing.
"It's just...I wanted so badly to have a family with Amane. I was sure I was over Lilli. Lilli is upset and I can't do anything to make her happy. I don't see how I could make anyone happy anymore. I...I can't live with myself. I kill everday. Innocent people. So that I can survive. I killed your lover and sister. Also tried to kill your OTHER sister. How can you forgive me? How can anyone forgive the things I've done?" He asked Ben.

Kyo's arms held her. She wiped her nose.
"Yeah...Let me get dressed." She said and stood up. She put on a pair of pants and a shirt. She took Kyo's jacket.
"I want this though." She said, smiling and kissed his nose.
"Stay here...I'll be back soon." She said and shut the door. SHe opened it again.
"You can smoke. I'll still kiss you." She said smiling and shut the door again.

[[LMFAO 'GASM]]

Daisuke smiled, rocking back and forth.
Daisuke leaned over, kissing Keita's neck.
Wave after wave, the greatest sensation went through Daisuke's body.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games