Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 pm

"Count me in too Rocky, hey want to join Turq?"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Drew nuzzled against Turq's neck, "Darn...I can't have two lovers can I...Oh well, I am fairly bored." He began to slowly lick Turq's neck and moved his paws around his waist.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Rocky was laughing in his head at Drew's sudden switch from Tab to Turq. "We still need a spinner or a wind-user!"
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:41 pm

"What the ********?" He looked at the spectacle Drew had created. Nurren wanted to bad to say something, but decided to hold back, hoping Tab would say it for him. He sat at the booth with Derrick suddenly in anger over how someone could just do that.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:42 pm

"I got it, love," Yue smiled and walked to clear a space in the middle of the cafe. Tables and chairs glowed blue s he floated them safely out of the way. His tail waved back and forth gently as he finished preping the room.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:43 pm

"Oh hush up, Nurren, I'm playing around, Tab's still at the top of my list." Drew stuck his tongue out at Nurren playfully. "With me there's loving, and there's having fun."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm

"D-Damn you.....Drew" he said, voice quivering just slightly as he felt a warm, wet tongue slide its way across the soft fur and gentle flesh of his neck. "Please don't bite, please don't bite, please don't bite" he repeated in a mantra to himself, for he knew that if he was to be bitten, very embarrassing and possibly troublesome things might begin to occur, but for all he was worth, he could not keep himself from enjoying the attention none the less.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Nurren, having sat only on the edge of the seat provided of the booth, feel off onto his face. He raged to sitting up on his knees, flustered with the sudden happenings. The lights in the room dimmed for only a second as he let an angry groan, small arcs of electricity shooting from his fur that were made apparent by the shortly dimmed room. Containing himself, the arcs stopped and he shifted to sitting on his butt whilst on the floor.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Drew sighed, "Fine, I'll stop." He said before rolling his eyes and removing his grip on the wolf. He then laid himself down in one of the booths.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Once finished setting everything aside, Yue back at the others and waited for them all to settle down so they can play.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm

"Apology accepted, Yue." He scoffed, jumping up and walking back to Derrick to sit alone with him.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:14 pm

He sighed as he felt Drew let go of him, pulling away and watching him padding over to lay in one of the booths, himself getting up off his stool and making his way to a booth in the corner, pulling his knees to his chest and resting his head on them, simply watching quietly, the other that were all milling and talking around him.

Hiro Toshirou

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:21 pm

"I didn't do anything that needs to be apologized for, Nurren," Yue spoke and walked to sit in Rocky's arms comfortably.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm

"Anyways....Ready everyfur?.....Wait, let's raise the stakes. What should the loser have to do?"

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Drew let his mind wander around, eventually falling back into a rather bad place. He turned over and curled up with his tail, crying softly to himself.

((I gotta go...cause I keep ******** up my life and I'm an awful mate, bye bye!))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games