Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 am
Beast boy stiffled a bemused chuckles, some of the allies the wolves had seemed so...welll lame and more like animals you'd find in some little kids show, a wonder what else they had, the chicken people, though rembering the freaky nature of this strange place no doub they were strongest and the sacriest of the lot, fingers crossed they couldn't read mind's or he would be eaten, though it would be cool to take a gragoyles shape, it was technically an animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:12 pm
Raven shakes her head at Beast Boy's snickers. "Do we have any other alliances? They would be helpful," she said. Raven then thought about the ones she just heard. Animals and animal people. Strange but probably useful.

"We do have horse demons, centaurs, miniatures, more wolf people if we can find any at least, and phantoms," answered Blaise.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this....," paused Scar. "Ws even have half breed saber-wolves. Part cat and wolf," said Scar as he sounded disgusted and his body shivered as he mention them.

"Now why in hell would we use them?" asked Blasie and stared towards his friend.

Scar stared at Blasie then looked away. He then looked at the others and back at Blaise. "You know we can't keep that a secret any longer. And their much stronger then we are," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight sighed and said, "This noon." She new that she shouldn't have send those ladies. "Along with their two other friends Harp and Torah," she said again. Usually those two would send back word.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 pm
Barak steps into the room with Electra and walk over to her. He looks to the wolf pup and asks, "What about that pup you like?"

"Hm," thought Kimiko. "Only those two are loyal to us both. Even Angela," she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 pm
(( I'll play as the harpy leader ))

Starcatcher:
User Image  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am
'You may have to put those predjudices aside if you want to see you're son again, were backed against the wall with little or no choices' Robin added, it seemed the wolves carried many vendettas against the different species of the world, it seemed like the Sabors were among the many enemies of the wovles, it was disturbing to realise he transformation branded him with them.

Quvietous breathed heavily indiciating he was returning with the land of the living his sleep finally coming to an end, the glow of his eyes was fading and becoming dimmer by the second. His slumber had been relaxing and benefical to his health. He burrowed his head further down into the pillow entering new realms of comfort.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:58 am
'I heard rumours of a cue among the harpies, when was the last you recieved communciations from any of them ?' Adoinis asked, this was worrying, the harpies were the back bone of the defense, without them they were alone and without communciation and little stragety. They needed to find out soon, no doubt the dogs would soon stage a mission of rescue for the lost pup.

Scott held his breat hearing the light pitter patter of feet, Vesta was close, fingers crossed her hearing hadn't reached perfection and he may stand chance. He took a deep breath praying Vesta wouldn't lingering for long his breath could only last for so long. He wondered where Italus had gone to hide ?  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:08 pm
((K))

"He's right uncle. If we ever want to see Sirius again, we'll need all the help we can get," Gemini said to Blaise. "That means building every alliance we got," she said.

Angela looked to Gemini with her turquoise eyes. "You there, pup! Your not full wolf either, are you now?" she asked with her mean sounding remarks. "You smell human," she said with piercing eyes.

~~~~~~~

Vesta kept walking up the stares then got distracted by a butterfly. She then followed it back down playfully. She then notice that she lost Scott's scent. Instead she caught Italius's scent and followed it instead.

Starfire watched as Vesta went looking for the two hiding wolves. The pup and teenage pup. She smiled and wagged her tail a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Starcatcher arrived at the saber's palace with four harpy women guards. She heard a few words before she came but acted as if she didn't hear a thing. "Why hello there dear friends. Adonis. Midnight," she bowed a little. She carried a sawn in her arms and stroked it nicely as she walked to them. Her hair was white as snow, her skin powdery white, and eyes were a silvery white. A beautiful silky white robe, silver blue belt, silver blue crown in her hair, and jewelry. Her guards wore violet and dark-red cloaks, covering their bodies and faces. Her wings were even close to whiter than herself. "How are things with my girls?" she asked.

Starcatcher, the head leader of the harpies. Beautiful but deadly. Mess with her and you ask for a sudden death. Like Adonis and his sabers, she would want their bodies back alive or dead. She would even want their heads. Except, the harpies would eat the heads.

Kimiko looked to Starcatcher and bowed back to her. "Hello, Starcatcher," she said. Her eyes pierce towards Starcatcher and her guards.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Midnight heard Starcatcher's voice and looked to her and the guards she brought. 'Perfect!' she thought in her mind. She didn't want to see or speak to this harpy leader, specially not right now. But for now, she had to put on a face and act as if she were friends with this harpy. "Starcatcher, my it is a pleasure to see you here. And your girls are fine but, just one problem, they haven't turned up yet, after the mission I scent them off too. But I bet they'll be back soon," said Midnight. She was just such a splendid actress. she then transformed into her human look alike form. With her beautiful powdered skin, violet eyes, and beautiful long purple/violet hair. She wore a long silky purple robe, black gloves, gold jewelry, and golden crown in her hair. With her dark purple plum color like panther tail swishing around and panther ears up.

Electra looked to Barak and back to the pup. "He makes me feel calm inside. And I've grown to like him, he's more better looking then any other wolf I've seen," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaise looked to both Robin and Gemini. Then back to Scar. "Fine, we'll ask them to help," he said as he agreed to this. He then heard Angela's voice speaking to Gemini and her remark to his niece. He wanted to growl but tried to hold it in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:54 am
'It doens't if she's full wolf or not, she's another living being and deserves no prosecution for lineage, it's up to the person to make a difference' Robin announced to the Harpy, her comments about her human nature were worrying, all ready it seemed aspects of the alliance could potentionally break down due to old grudges, just like thier world, hopefully they wouldn't make the same mistakes they had or the chances or resucing Sirius would be low.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 am
'Starcacther, thier seems to be a problem, a team of you're harpies has failed to report in from a mission, I must ask has their been any talk of rebelion in the lower ranks ?' he demanded sternly, he disliked when people turned up uninvited but Starcacther was to much to fight against in a time of crisis, 'Because our current centeral enemies the wolves may be recruiting new allies to support them since they're alicances are thin and pitiful' he added.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm
"Angela, be polite. It doesn't matter if she is half human!" scolded Hera. She never really liked Angela's attitude. Specially since she was the one who always had to deal with it.

"Yes you should calm down Angela. After all, how we harpies are born are by angels and elves," added Selene. She then place her hand on Angela's shoulder.

Gemini stared towards Angela. "What's it to that I am part human. Yes, against wolf rules to mate with humans but still I'm glad that I'm part human. I was raised by humans and alien. So pretty much, I"m more human than wolf," as Gemini defended herself.

Angela darted her eyes at the others and back to Gemini, once she spoke."Humph! So be it," she said with a smirk. She then walked towards Gemini and said, "We'll help just don't get in my way child." She then cupped Gemini's chin in her hands.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 pm
Barak listen to Electra's words. He sat next to her in his two leg form and smile. "You seem different from your parents," he said.

Starcatcher stared at both Midnight and Adonis. She stared mainly at Adonis and said, "No, I have not. I haven't heard of any plans of rebellion among my girls. Or any of them for that matter. But who did you scent on the mission?" Starcatcher didn't like the cat that some of her girls were going to be caught.

"We scent Angela, Hera, Selene, Harp, Torah, and Helen," answered Kimiko. "And none of them have returned from the mission.

When Starcatcher heard the names, was shocked to here Angela's name in them. 'Great!' she thought in her mind. Now Angela, was going to soon be her traitor. "Although, you did scent Angela, a soon to be traitor among of her own. A witch came to me one night and told me of one of my harpies. Angela is who you should be aware of. If she'll betray me, she'll sheerly betray you." she said. Hopefully, a way to get rid of Angela. Besides, her attitude was annoying. and it was a good way to cover the other girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 pm
"That's enough Angela!" snapped Raven. She then walked over and stood in between both Gemini and Angela. She didn't want Angela near Gemini at all. And Raven was still in her wolf form and gave glares to Angela.

Blaise looked at the scene and then to Hera. "Control her. I don't want a fight going on," he said sounding concern.

"Now will you help us?" asked Scar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight heard Starcatcher's words and wanted to growl but controlled herself. She even wanted to attack her and make the harpy woman spill the truth. But she wouldn't especially not in the conditions she was in. "Well, maybe next time you should keep your ears open on your girls. Just incase any of them will rebel. And if that were to happen, now that wouldn't be such a good idea now," said Midnight in a harsh tone.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 am
'Hey dude back off of her !' Beastboy snapped stepping forward beside Raven, all the other harpies seemed to accept they were working together and put all prejudices aside. However this one wouldn't and she was becoming annoying as a purple singing dinosaur on the on the biggest suagr rushes of it's small life. So what if Gemini came from two different species ?, she was like Spock and even to a strecth Hannah Montanna and had dare he speak the tacky cliche ?, best of both worlds.

'Leaver her alone !' Robin added growing weary of the harpies need to detoriate the situation further. They needed to remeber a child's life was on the line, this wasn't about ego's or territories it was a simple resuce mission over complicated needlessly due to people aged grudges with had no strong logical reasoning.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff