Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 pm

Kit smiled at Houzan. But when he heard zann was the head of the summoning He wanted to starts dancing right there. "I do want to learn, So there are five huh. one for each element." His gaze fell on Houzan. "Let me guess you the water summon." He looked back at zann as Houzan finished drinking. "Lets get started."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Zeno reached the training grounds, noticing Zann was there. He had always wanted to fight zann, ever since they first met when he was taking the academy test. "Hey zann, are you busy?I wanna try some new jutsu out on you."Zeno called over to the Zann.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 pm

((Kit, come to the Falcon Peaks at the Hidden summon lands. But be sure to read the details of each summon carefully first, you're going to need it. It's at the last page of the list of summons.))

"Nope, I'm a personal summon of Zann, and his partner." Houzan flew back onto Zann's shoulder as he saw Zeno, and knew that a spar was coming as he sensed Zann's emotions.
Zann looked at Zeno, and back at Kit.
"I'll teach you later, no problem." He turned back to Zeno, noting hoow much stronger he looked.
"Come at me then." He stood there without trying to defend himself.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm

"oh okay Houzan it is nice to see you though." Kit looked up. "Man i wish we could start now but what is the rush." He looked over at the boy. "Well i can see you two are going to be busy." Kit jumped ack giving the two ninja plenty of room to fight. "I'll judge."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:33 pm

"With pleasure" Zeno said with a smirk. He then began to perform hansigns and called out,"ISOU NO JUTSU!(Current transfer skill)" The kunai he had drawn was soon covered in electricity he rushed in towards Zann, also summoning 4 lightning clones to assist him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Zann drew his chokuto from his back, running it with wind chakra to defend against the weaker lightning chakra. He held it vertically, in a defensive position.
"Thanks Kit, you be the judge."

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Kit just smiled and gave them both a thumbs up. "No problem glad to help." He watched as the battile unfolded. Keeping track of every little move.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Zeno saw the drawn sword and jumped up while the four clones rushed in to cover the area around Zann, and as he was in the air over him, he performed another jutsu:"HEKI NO JUTSU(Burst Technique)" Attempting to send a shock from above.

De-Vaughn07

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

((I have to go sorry catch you all tomorow))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm

(k, l8er)
{=^*^=}

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 pm

((K bye))

Zann's blade suddenly transformed, to an extendable and segmented blade (Zabimaru if you watch bleach). The blade was still running with wind chakra, and it snaked up the air straight towards Zeno, deflecting the electricity shock and still coming at him. Zann himself jumped into the air after Zeno, and away from the clones.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:04 pm

Zeno released his technique so he could be capable of moving, however on his way onto the ground his right arm was injured by Zann's sword. He screamed but got back onto his feet. He then pulled out 10 kunai, and mixed Current transfer with Static Strings, connecting the electrically charged kunai to his fingers, allowing them to go where he wanted.He began swinging them up towards Zann, whil attaching paper bobs to three of the 10 weapons.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Zann dropped back onto the ground, and instantly flipped backwards to avoid the fastest of the kunai. He saw the explosive tags coming at him, and activated his Byakugan. Instantly, the trigrams appeared to his eyes. He quickly spun himself around while emitting chakra from all over his body.
"Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin "
All the kunai were instantly deflected, leaving Zann unharmed and giving him protection from the explosion to come.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Zeno quickly releases the strings connected to the explosive kunai, and pulled out his demon-wind shuuriken.He knew about the byakugan. He couldn't get close to Zann without worrying about having his chakra points be shut off. "Looks like I'm gonna have to stick with weapons and ninjutsu?Huh?Fine, then take this!" He instantly made 5 lightning clones and they transformed into a replica of his demon-wind shuuriken. He then used the current transfer skill to make them electrical. He also attached a thin string to a specific one. He then ran in circles and began dispatching the shuuriken, while keeping two in hand.

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Zann arched backwards to avoid one of the fuuma shuriken that were very close to him. He then deflected 1 more with his blade, careful not to let any of them touch him as he would be electrocuted. As one more neared him, he looped his blade through the hole of the shuriken, and swung it back at Zeno.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games