Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 am

((Well... I know that means I am Quan... just that... Blood doesnt... sorry...))

Blood did not understand the boy's words pointed to him and asked "Quan?" Not minding the numerous dangerous S classes in the area.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 am

((@Oni: Yep, I know...
@Blood: That was kinda obvious after I repeated it so many times lol.))

iZann

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Sypher sighed and sunk the office deeper with a snap of his fingers and spoke "Don't break your face." After the last word rolled of his tounge the office began to shift wildly and ended up flipped upside down with everything falling to the roof. Sypher fell flat on his face after he fell, he rubbed his nose and laughed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm

((What is the point of this...and I have nothing to do with it so I am pretending I wasn't in the room because these are the reasons why I stop rping in this guild. So yea sorry))

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:00 pm

((I get bored ;-; There is a reason for this....... I like destroying/flipping kage offices and since I can't destroy it.....))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:11 pm

((This is stupid...thats why I left, its pointless and immature. I'm surprised you're still living down there.))

xLytez

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:22 pm

((-.- RPing is about having fun and guess what I am TRYING to do? Also NOTHING ever happens in this guild so I am trying to start something up so atlest some people can have fun and stop being such freaking downers.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((lol at least it's funny blaugh ))

Quan furrowed his brows as he felt his surroundings shift. What was happening? An earthquake? What he did not expect was for the ground to suddenly turn upside down. He yelled as his feet were suddenly standing on nothing, and he felt himself falling...onto his face.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:00 pm

((Sojiro...this is pointless and is getting us no where. lets go seek another village for answer, and if they dont have any, we shall burn it to the ground...see you at Rain. evil ))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Gliding lazily up to the building, following the directions of a few villagers who were kind enough to direct him, he was somewhat confused. He tilted his head to the side for a moment, then the other as he tried to figure out what kind of abstract monument was meant to be constructed by the upside down building. Shrugging it off, he floated upwards towards the door frame and made his way inside as he gave a call, "Hello? Anybody here?"

Fanoto

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 am

Blood looked at everyone and sighed and thought "S- Class people are always so weird..." He then tried to help Quan up his feet.

((Dont mind this))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games