Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 pm
// XD you should have known mika would have wanted revenge! you started it //

Mika looked at felix not fazed. It made her think of the time an enraged experiment attacked her. Felix wanted her gone and now she was leaving but she planned to take him with her. "Are you going to kill me too?" She asked in a mocking tone. "I stayed here because you had the one thing I needed most and now you telling me to just leave? I never let anyone even look at me weird get away with it. What makes you think your so special?" Mika said just as pissed.

// XD im not afraid bean woman will save me! //  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 am
[[revenge for wat? felix didnt do anyfin!! >.<]]

"I never told you to leave! I told you that you could if you wanted to!" Felix roared at Mika. The ground that he was standing on started to become hot and cracks formed on it. The sky darkened.

[[x.x great...
but yeh, i wonder if it's time to move on with Felix.
i feel like he's spent enough time with Mika. lol
spending too much time with Mika might not be good for his health.]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 am
GimmeHug
(( okie >w
Yume got closer to him and hoped the darkness will dissapear soon.

(( felix might see them cus they are near the market xD ))

((who's felix? ))

After a moment of staring at the sky, Shin finally noticed that his arm was around Yume. He didn't want to remove it though; she was already closer to him. So he went on with the flow and said, "The darkness will disappear soon, Yume. If you want, you can glow." he looked at her and smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:25 am
Mika knew he was right. He hadnt told her he had to leave but she couldnt stand how he could just change his mind so quickly. Or how he didnt seem to think that maybe she felt like she was being chased away. She didnt understand why Felix had wanted her to stay one moment and then tell her she could just go another. "You dont get it."

// XD what ever happened to the idea of turning mika good? Im even softening her up razz he isnt any better for her health. God knows the Academy wont be happy to have their cruel scientist turned soft XD//  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 am
Yume shivered "I cant glow.. not in the darkness.. i could before cus there was moon and starts.." she was always scared of dark places.
when she saw his smile, she somehow chilled, she smiled "Ima glad im with you right now.." she said softly.

(( felix is one of shoxie's OC :3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm
((ohh okay. : D ))

Shin smiled with what Yume said, and thought, There's an inn here, right? Hm... He held Yume's hand and stood up. "There's an inn in this city, want to rest for a while there? I'm guessing they have lights there, everyone needs a little light in their lives." he said.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm
[[Felix is my character that I'm using right now]]

The darkness around Felix scattered and disappeared, along with his demonic features. He fell onto his knees and panted softly. He didn't even bother to look up at Mika. "I think I do..." Felix retorted. It seemed to him as though Mika didn't want to go. It seemed to him like she was against the idea of leaving him.

[[it's Dethan, there's no sunlight anyways. Pepetual Darkness. xD
and puppet, wats gonna happen if Felix turns Mika good? o.o]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm
// XD i already had a good Idea but im not sure XD //

Mika glared at him. She knew more academy soldiers were on their way an would arrive any minute. She wasnt sure why he had suddenly changed back and it worried her that he was planning something. "What do you know? You expect people to change because you ask them too them you tell them never mind I really wouldnt give half a though to what you do" She said angrily.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Felix stood up. He looked up and looked Mika in the eyes. "So... You want to stay?" Felix asked, dully.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 pm
Mika looked suprised. she wasnt expecting that at all and it caught her off gaurd. Mika turned away with her arms crossed. "When did I say that?" She said. Mika wasnt sure why she wanted to stay and she wasnt going to admit that. It was like giving up and losing in her head.

// got to go for a bit //  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm
[[im going to school now anyways, so yeh]]

Felix disappeared into a black smog and appeared again, right behind Mika and wrapped his arms around her. "You're face is like an open book." Felix whispered softly in her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm
// XD ok see ya shox//

Mika shivered before turning her head to look at him. "Does it matter? You dont really want me here anyway" She looked in the direction that she knew the soldiers would come from in any moment. "Reinforments are coming so you know. they are coming from that direction." She said pointing. Mika sighed giving up. She figured that Felix would leave happy that she wasnt around when he got away. It didnt matter to her. She was supposed to be heartless right? It shouldnt be a big deal.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:02 pm
Yume nodded her head "Yes please!" she got up with his help, but still held him when she was up. She didnt like darkness since she were a child, didnt really understood why though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 am
"Who said that?" Felix asked when Mika assumed he didn't want him there. He looked at the direction of where the soldiers were coming from. He held Mika tight as they both vanished into a scattering cloud of black mist.

[[Exits with Mika to Delaro Fields]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:21 am
Shin looked at her and said, "Now, let's get back to where the seller was. I think the inn is there." he wrapped her arm around Yume and started to go to the inn.

When they got outside, he quickly searched his pockets for money. "Hey, do you know what's the currency here?" he asked Yume.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games