Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

"He isn't coming back. He is stuck I know it." Riko cried out, burying her face in Samara's shoulder. "He can't come back..." She sobbed, her eyes closed shut with a tight force and her body shaking violently because of the huge sobbing.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Morganna hugged Riko even tighter, pulling herself completely on the bed next to her. "Riko, you can't give up hope," she said quietly. "And even if he is, it'll just be temporary. Kess is strong, smart, and resourceful. You know this better than I do. I'm sure everything will be alright in the end. It's just a delay. It's not permanent." I hope...

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 pm

" I wonder why the Prime Minister of Alloy hadn't kept this prized weapon held up tighter. I guess he never expected on being targeted by the Leader of the Assassin's Guild. " He said as he closed the instructinos. ~Alastor I have read the instructions and understand the controls I will fire when ready~ He said through a telepathic message.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Kendal looked bettween the four of them and was beggining to get irritated "Calm down!" He said angrilly. He had good reason to be touchy around Daohne in the future she helped lead to his death. He knew they probobly wouldn't be happy with his outburst. He sighed "look Alyss and Marcove I know you two have problems but I think we need to find the kids before we argue" He said.

Ricky nodded "Alright lets go then" He said. He frowned "Kessaris promise not to get too power hungry I don't want you to become like Keliah...nor do I want Kira to take over either" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm

"Kendal! We can't. We don't know where they are and knowing Keliah she will be having a fit because of that she devil inside of her." Alyss looked at him from across the room and she shook her head. "It's not fun at all. I should have stayed behind."

~~~

Riko calmed down and fell asleep in Samara's arms, not having the nightmare but it was different for once. She was in Kessaris' arms and she was in his room, just laying there with him. Riko was so happy, this is what she wanted. She wanted to stay with him for her whole life if possible.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Kendal frowned and walked over to her and sat next to her. He grabbed her hand "Alyss I didn't mean to make anyone mad...and I'm glad you came with us" He said. He gave her a kiss "I don't think it would have went so far with out you here" He said. He sighed then looked at Marcove "I have an idea for finding them Marcove can contact KEssaris and if my meteor power will actualy work maybe we could fool her to go after one...but it's a long shot" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Kessaris looked back with at Ricky, assuring him with a wave. "I'm not going to become that. Besides, it's not Keli, it's Serenity. Keli is crazy, but not that crazy. She won't let this get to her. Now c'mon. We're here." Kessaris passes through the crowd of people picking up rubble from destroyed buidling and mountain ranges. "Wow, can you feel that? This place if full of aura. It's soooo....delicious." He said with the same lust as any other celestial.

~~~

Marcove looked to Ricky and nodded. "It sounds crazy enough to work. That's why you were my general, Kendal. Now, we just need time and placement for this." He notices Alyss and his empathy sets in. "Listen, I know how you feel. And Riko seems as strong as the metal she controls. She will be okay until we return. I promise sis."

~~~

"You want them gone? Alyss is fine. Marcove...he's the complete definition of the word idiot. He's a grade-A screw up. That can't be what I'm destined to have." He looks up to Daphne and then to the door. "For now, the both of them should leave.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Ricky shook his head "You know I can't" He said. He frowned hoping this wasn't a bad sign "Just be careful the last thing we need is to have you drain someone important" He said. He looked at Kess who seemed to be enjoying himself against his better judgement he had a question "Hey Kess whats it like to feel and absorb aura?" He asked. He had seen him and Keliah do it before he couldn't help but wonder what the experiance was like.

Kendal smiled "Well lets just hope it's good enough to work" He said. He turned to Delceri "Don't call Marcove that I've known him for a long time and he is alot of things but not an idiot or a screw up...if it weren't for him and Alyss I would probobly be dead" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Keliah finally made it towards the palace of Kilitia. She sighed. "These abilities are something I say" she said. She had aquired a paralysis touch, a carrosive projectile, and bad luck bolts. She also aquired spirit stepping, meaning she could possess anyone, and from the meteors, she aquired the same power jean had when she was pregant,speaking into existence. "Inside" she said as she was teleported inside. She saw her grandfather, Helios. "...Helios" she said.

A young man with red and blonde hair turned around. He was around 6 ft tall with buldging muscles. He looked at Keliah with a glare. "What do you want?" he asked. He was known for his short temper. But he was quite skilled. When she didnt answer quick enough, he shot a flame wheel towards her.

Keliah lept back as she extended her arms to make the fire wheel swirl back.

Helios then snapped as the fire died down. He looked at her. "So you are not weak...state who you are and why you are here" he said.

"My name is Keliah Shale...and I'm here to learn everything that you and your father know, make me your student...help me control the phoenix force to it's maximum potential" she said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 am

Lunia looked at Morganna run off and she looked at Flip, smiling she winked. "You stay here for a little while and finish off your food, young man!" She said playfully, before running off and joining Morganna, Riko and Samara she sat beside them all, just wanting to see if she was any help. She placed her hand on Riko's hand calmly nodding at her she smiled, letting Riko know that even though Lunia didn't know Riko, she was always going to be there for her. And she'd surely get some time to get to know Riko. She then looked at Samara and looked down at the ground, before lashing her head up. "I can't bear to see Riko like this... i'm going to look for Kessaris..." She said, before standing up and waiting for a response from Samara. "I can do it... i know i can... i know how Riko's feeling Samara, please let me go mother!" She said to Samara.

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

{{Geez everyone is acquiring abilities from nowhere. Its time to get Lilith and Chelan something}}

Chelan looked up at him. "Whoa" she said. She had heard of people who could manipulate paper but she thought it was a myth. Chelan made a swooping motion calling fast amounts of water to her. "I'll turn that paper to mush" she thought. She was still humming using her voice to slip into his central nervous system though slowly for she was not singing just humming. She wrapped the water around herself as he headed towards her in sparatic movements. As he threw punches at her the water began to take hold of his limbs after absorbing some of the blows. Chelan's eyes glowed softly so she was still in control and ice began to shot up the paper arms.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 am

Tenshi also heard the scream but found no reason to follow behind the three others, instead he stayed seated looking at the food as it was to be getting colder by the second. "Is she alright?" He projected to to those who went up to her, while he started to slowly eat his own food.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:51 am

Samara was on the other side of Riko, holding Riko along with Morganna. She stroked the girl's hair gently, soothing her into sleep. She noticed that within moments, slumber took her over again.

Morganna held her friend, glad to see that she was going back to sleep. She wished that there was something more she could do for her, but for now, this seemed like enough. Morganna heard Tenshi's question and responded, "She's alright. Just a bad dream. We'll be back down soon."

Samara looked up at Lunia when she began to talk. She felt a feeling of love wash over her when she called her 'mother'. "I know you know how she's feeling, but Kessaris is in the past. I'm not sure if time travel is one of your powers, honey..." she said honestly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Alyss nodded and smiled, standing up. "Alright. It's time to leave... we have extended our stay way to long." She whispered as she got all of her things together and looking at Marcove.

Daphne sighed and helped Dulceri up, kissing him. She stopped and looked into his eyes. "Marcove at least has actual powers. Alyss... she just seems to have to many accidents. Maybe it's just me.. but I mean.. we have our children together and that makes me happy."

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Helios looks at Keliah and scratches his head. "Phoenix force...so that means you are a descendant of mine" he said calmly. He looked out into horizon and sighed. "Well...I have control to an extent, but the real master is my father, Killian Kilita" he said. "Well...let's start" he said as his eyes turned a bright orange and a fiery aura surrounded him. "IF you are in complete control...your fire should never run out...the sun and the earth is the core of your power, I mean when in complete control, You could even be able to do this" he said as he extended his arm.

Keliah looked at him as all of a sudden, she began to get colder and colder. She began to shake. She tried warming herself up, but it didnt work. She focused on the phoenix force but it wasnt working. "W-wh-what are you doing?" she asked him. He truly had control to her knowledge.

"I'm removing the heat from your body, primarily your heart...and I'm not giving it back..you have to earn it back" he said. He knew this was cruel but she had to learn control.

Amara looked at Lilith. "Get the ******** off, before I kill you three different ways" she hissed as her fingernails began to extend into metalic claws, as she began to swipe at Lilith.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games