Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

Kaline relized how he didn't have his parents either. She smiled at him timidly, then knee'd down towards him saying "What do you usually like to do?" she smiled "If there's something you want to do ,then I could probably help.."

She never actually, hanged out with a human. She's only read such things in books, but she has seen allot of human and vampire...more love than friendship, yet either way it was just a bit strange. Kaline was happy though, she hasn't had a human friend ,friend in awhile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:34 pm
Robert smiled."I don't mind whatever you want to do is fine with me,I just don't want to be lonely."He said with a smile.He had a frien..it was a cool feeling.

[[This might be my last post for today.]]  

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:57 pm
[[ kk and I'll be home earlyer tommorow yay surprised ]]

User Image

Kaline smiled "Well usually when I'm not home at night, I like to run around the forest, or go up to a high spot to get closer to the moon."

Her fangs portruded from her mouth, only to mess with him. She held out her hand and asked "Could you really trust a vampire..." as she smiled evilly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:05 pm
[[What do you know its not my last!]]

Robert smiled."That depends is it any vampire or you? If it was any vampire I'm not sure if I could but.You wouldnt hurt me...or would you?"He said rasing his eyebrow."Well maybe but we shall see."He took the hand that was extended.

Mr Nerdy xP

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed and looked at Dylan "Ypu really can't stand me can you. No matter, come on, we can't practice in here. It would cause a cave in, then you wouldn't be able to take Raye here. Your not all that bad snack, you obviously care about her. I guess that's good enough for me." Hunter shrugged and dove into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image

Kaline grabbed his hand, and before he knew it, she threw him over her shoulder. She began to jump up, towards one roof of the school.

She ran across and jumped to a roof of a house, and ontowards a close mansion. As she landed, she laid him down quickly, bent halfway down, and smiled at him.

MindxHunter

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"I do not know how you spent that long of a time with your head in books! Especially since you're so pretty!" Veronica looked up at the black haired girl. Normally, she didn't find the black hair thing attractive on anyone. But Ravins looked natural. So, she looked beautiful.
And Veronica was sure being a vampire helped with beauty.
"Maybe he didn't kill him but he may shake him up." She shrugged. Well, it was Hunter.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Its not that I can't stand you. Its that I can't stand people who can't stand me." Dylan shook his head. His throat was still burning. And he was sure Hunter throwing him up against the wall by his neck didn't help anything.
Dylan cracked a small smile. Cared about? He loved her more then anything.
More then chocolate bunnies at Easter time, "Thats good." He commented, more to himself. Hunter was already in the water. Dylan followed suit and jumped in after him. He followed the blonde haired guy where ever he was taking him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 pm
Before Robert even realized what had happened he was on the ground in a completely new part of the school. "Holy crap,what just happened? That was so totally cool." He stood up and smiled at Kaline. "Where are we?"He asked with a tilt of his head. His eyes were bright and curious.he was a bit jumpy. Robert moved a peice of black hair from his eyes to get a better look at his surroundings.

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

Kaline looked around also, not entirley aware of how to describe the question of "where are we?.." she looked around and said "Well..were on a mansion not too far from the school.." She has a small dumbfounded look "Thats about the best I can explain it.."

She never took the time to memorize those street names, or numbers, cause she knew her away around ,without it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Robert chuckled. "I see..well what are we gonna do here?" He asked looking intently at Kaline. Then looked down at the ground he really didn't have any idea what they were going to do. His suit was now really bothering him, he took off his coat and tie laying them on the ground hoping he could remember where they were.

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image

Kalina eyes grew wide, and flicked his forehead "I didn't plan to do that!" she blushed a little, not really used to that sort of thing.

She sighed and laid down on her back, and said "I only liked to look at the stars, but now I have someone to talk to" she smiled

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//
He wasn't sure what time passed as he just stared at her but he had some weird feeling that they were no longer at the dance.

Time had a passed and he had been following her every move. Meeting with her when he could, and catching glances as he roamed the halls. The other people he had seen seemed to be quite busy with their own agendas. But why was Airi so detached? She should be with her friends, shouldn't she?

"Airi-san!" He jogged down the corridor finding her standing amongst some trees in the school garden. "Airi-san! Are you free? Let's go somewhere. Come on, you and I. Everyone else seems to have their own plans." He came up to her at a light bounce. He wore a white collared shirt and the smile she liked.

Frozen_R0z3

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm
Before Robert knew it he was flicked."Hey,hey,hey! No need for the flicking I was just teasing my new friend...or was I?" He raised his eyebrow. One thing she needed to learn about him is if he liked someone it was in his nature to tease,obviously he wasn't going to tell her that.... do she needed to figure that out on her own.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

Kaline gave him a death glare. She suddenly pinned him down, and held him easy. Her fangs appeared, as she began to lick his neck. She hissed only slightly, as she only rubbed her fangs on Robers neck This is...somewhat difficult..  

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm
Robert was soon on the ground."Woah what is this about?" He asked not really scared but curious. His eyes reflected his emotion. He felt her fangs, and yet still wasn't scared, it was weird. He was used to being pinned but not by people, especially girls, his age.

[[Grr writers block]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games