Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Void smiled under his mask. " I would be more then happy to remove their friends from the picture. " He said with a small dark laugh. " I don't think they will offer to much trouble, my assassin's can also take care of some of the friends, they aren't just normal humans I think that 2 or 3 of them can take on a single of the Prime Leaders allies. " He said quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Amalia looked at Kendal and Marcove and Kendal interact. She felt bad for him and if she could help, she would. "Listen kids, how about you two have a sleep over tonight at my house" she stated with a smile. "Ill ask your parents Marcove, but it's up to you if you want to go" she stated.

Calisto listened. So Nephilis was a strategist. She didnt budge at the thought, she began to strategize herself. She continued to walk but began to jump from person to peron around the globe until she found herself staring at Nephilis face. She was seeing what Kitara was seeing. A smirk spread across her face. She said nothing and continued to walk with her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:50 pm

(Hey Rayne, I'm going to need a list of powers from you.)

"I plan to do so by switching. Dulceri seems to be the defensive one. Naturally, people like him other people flock to. Once we sever him, then everything else should fall in place. Nephilis should be around during that time. Everyone will flock to him making your job easy Kurai. Once that's done, they'll be aware of us. They'll be scared, then we kill the cornered rats." Ambrosia looks at Gareth, then forward again. "Void, take us back to your place. It's training time."

~~~

"Okay." Marcove said shakily. "I haven't ever stayed anywhere but here, but it'll be nice to get out. I think...." He folds his hands and runs his thumbs over each other in a worried fashion before looking to Kendal. "I don't mind. We can go to the park, but I can't get dirty. As pwince, they tell me to stay clean."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 am

Nicko1421
Edward smiled and said. " I control much more then just the scenery. " He said with a laugh. He snapped his fingers and watched as wide spike filled holes burst into the ground specifically under Kyuri. " If yo only rely on your normal powers you're going to have a rough time even moving around. " He watched as out from the trees around them came dozens of odd metallic vines even though the forest was clearly made of organic only materials. Edward smiled again and said" Arise my creations serve your creator without fail! " He smiled again as a total of 6 magic circles appeared on the ground materialising 6 physically beautiful people they all bowed to Edward and then turned to Kyuri. " These are the first 6 beings I ever created they are the strongest things that I have currently revealed. " He said as he snapped his fingers and watched as the 6 of them shot off towards Kyuri using the camoflaged forest and mist to their advantage.

The Lacey Bear
Zephyr stood and placed a kiss on top of Mitsuki's head. "I'll take this one and get him cleaned up," she said. "And then we can take that walk around the grounds. Sound okay?" she asked, looking over at Chyuta.

Quote:
To Edward

"I Wouldn't put it past you." Kyuri replied as he peeped out what was going on with his surroundings, when the hole below him formed with spike he didn't move an inch as his flames were already being emitted by his handsso he didn't move just automatically started floating. "Well I guess holding back on you won't due to I'll have to step my game up." He replied as he noticed the vines coming towards him and as they did he moved with intense speed dodging them with the propulsion of his flames. As he dodged them he touched them one after another using his ability of crystallization which stole Edwards control over them and this was done until their were no more coming towards him. When he finally was able to stop and stood ontop of one of his now crystal vines looked at Edward he noticed the six seals and studied as a figure appeared from each of them and he noticed they were no ordinary beings so his expression became that of a serious one because if he didn't get serious he probably would end up badly hurt, though he was sure that he could take them all. One he saw them using the cover up to their advantage he then closed his eyes and focused on the use of his aura, in doing so tuned into sensing the aura they released sense each indivdual had one rather they were from earth or not. He was using an ability similar to that in a way closely resembles a bats sonar. His name for it being "Angels Eyes". This ability grants him a type of vision, beyond that of most mortal creatures. Using small pulses of energy/aura, instead of sound. It travels through any and all known matter with both ease and speed, it will continue until two of the following. It either dissipates, having found nothing to reflect from, or it finds a foreign source of energy. The moment it comes into contact with an energy of a different source from its own, a portion of it reflects back to him. This paints a vivid picture of where this energy is, an idea of what its doing and he then tries to figure out why. He didn't rush into anything he just stood there and waited for them to come into his vision.

Quote:
To Zephyr

Chyuta smiled as she kissed his forehead and nodded. "Sounds great." He stated calmly as he leaned on the counter watching as Tsuki got up from his seat and walked over towards his mother hearing what she had said.

(I know the kids will be getting deeper into the rp soon so when do we make the profiles for them?)

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 am

Void smiled and said. " I hope all goes well. " He said before a black eergy shot from the ground like a wave in the ocean and enveloped them all. The wave burst open revealing them in a large open room with mounds of raw materials around them. " Go to town. " Void's body dispersed into a black mist and disappeared he only had a short time to gather the assassins and tell them of their newest contract.

Edward smiled. " I don't think you've quite grasped what can be done in this world. " He snapped his finger and the crystalised vine disappeared in a spray of bright shards. " whether or not you've noticed I control this entire world, which is why I am wondering why you are worried with my creations when I can continue to make more. " He said as he watched this match continue. The 6 people watched him close his eyes they knew that he was planning something. Instead or rushing blindly they gripped onto their weapons, throwing them at Kyuri because an inanimate object does not give off an aura trail if he was just seeing by aura he wouldn't see them. Edward looked calmly down. " After this I will show him why this world is a cruel place. "
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am

Kyuri eyes were still closed at this point not moving a second and know that Edward had full control in this dimension he said nothing as his eyes opened, they didn't seem no different but the Angel's Eye abiltity was in effect and as the crystal beneath him disappeared he just stayed a float do to the aura now being emitted from his feet and hands though his flames upon his hands wasn't focused on levitating. The heat around his body began to increase as well as the flames upon his feet, hands, and Nodachi, realizing that several weapons were flying directly at him he merely smiled as easily blocked them throwing them all of course but none actually touching his body or Nodachi for that matter since they both were coated in layers of flames. Kyuri was truly clueless at the moment, he never fought anyone with such an ability and never knew there was an ability such as this but it was fun and something new so he would have to adapt to it and advance. His resolve was strong, as well as his will power and with that his flames and the heat increased even more while he figured out what exactly was the secret to this place and what was Edwards weakness, while thinking about this he went on the offensive to see how the attacks work against him. Vanishing from the area he was previously in with the pure speed of the flames he appeared floating to the right of Edward and with a single slash of his sword he sent a wave of intense flames toward him though the shape of it was so clean, it was more like a cresent blade though if Edward was to dodge it he would anticipate his movements and be there to greet him with a swift yet power slash.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Zephyr nodded and scooped Mitsuki up into her arms, carrying him towards his room with a soft smile on her face. She changed his shirt for him and helped him clean his hands. No matter how hard he tried, he was still little and still managed to make a small mess. She returned to the kitchen a few minutes later with a freshened up Tsuki. "Ready when you are, Chyuta," she said with a nod.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Chyuta waited for his son and wife to return from getting cleaned up, so he sat back at the table and waited for the two of them to come back. Since Zephyr has returned things have been going well and made his life a whole lot better now that he has her back in his life plus their son. While in thought he didn't exactly notice Zephyr walked back in until she called out to him. "Alright lets go." He said smiling as he stood up and walked towards her, as he reached her he waited for her to lead the way out of the palace since she was indeed infront of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Mitsuki was scooped up by his mother he smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek as they advanced towards his room, when there he had his shirt changed and his hands cleaned up smiling and playing with Zephyr the whole time. When done the two of them returned down stairs where they waited for his father to come out of the kitchen so they could leave. Before they could get to the door Mitsuki was already opening since like his father and others who inhabited Tenshu he posses great strenght so opening the door was no hard but he wasn't all to strong.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Zephyr took Chyuta's hand in one of hers, and Mitsuki's hand in the other as she led the way down the hall. It had been a while since she had gone out and about with her family like this. Far too long, in her opinion. She felt like ever since the occurrence a few years ago, she was not the same woman, and she hated it. She knew things needed to change.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Edward glanced towards Kyuri and smiled lightly. The flames engulfed his body from his sitting position he slapped the flames like he was trying to put them out, he even screamed once for dramatic effect. He then laughed and stopped. " Just kidding. " The flames disappeared from his body and he was fine. " That would be way to easy. " He said with a cheerful laugh. " But it's a step in the right direction you've figured out that I control everything in this world nothing is impossible I could creat a three headed weasel with purple and orange fur that only quacks like a duck. " He said as he smiled and sat down floating in the air. " Oh but don't forget about my little friends down there. " He said as the 6 warriors appeared behind Kyuri their weapons drawn and placed against key points of his body they all had sly smiles on their faces. " I would be careful the 6 of you getting to close to him could end terrible for you. " He said smiling cunningly. " I hope you don't bore me Kyuri, I know you're a better fighter then almost every current living person, with a handful of exceptions of course, I want you to see the full extent of this world and I can't if you submit. "

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

(To YG, whenever you feel like it. I'll post it when I get the first one.)

"Okay...I think for this drill it'd be best if we choose partners." Ambrosia said as she looked to her hand. There were no indents further pressing the issue of her humanity. "I don't want to choose first, so I'll give anyone the option of choosing whoever they may want. Mind you there are five of us. One of us can choose not to fight, or to fight alone."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Mahareshi Rorsch
Starting from the palm of his hand, the darkness of Nephilis' body receded back until it was no more. His eyes remained just as they did three years ago. Tinged red as if filled with tears of hatred and remorse. "Kitara, I am Nephilis Evermore, the former leader of Evermore. No longer do I hold that title. My actions have led me here. Moving from place to place in New Shale every week evading the people Dulceri has sent after me..." Nephilis allows himself to lower into the water. It was shallow so it stopped at his ankles. "He's still trying to kill me. He's trying to keep me from Rygor..."

{{Took my foreva to find that post}}

Kitara watched as the darkness recced at her touch. She held his gaze seeing all the dark emotions that wereinside him. Kitara now wondered just how much she had missed, what had hapened to Hydron? To him? She istened to his words and nodded. "Why is he trying to keep you from..Rygor?" she asked wondereing what the man's significance to this was.

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm

"It's a long story Kitara. I was the leader of Evermore...the leader of the Hydrons when all of this started. I needed funds tohelp build and finish what my father couldn't and didn't. In the mix, I lost sight of things. I took over two nations, kill the leaders and had money siphoned to me for a while. I had help." He lifts his hand and points southwest. "Helios Kilitia helped me. He backed out before things got too hot for him, leaving me to fry. Like an idiot, I stayed course. Dulceri found out, caught me, then stopped me. I gave him Evermore as a token of forgiveness then left."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Kurai wasn't really paying attention to Ambrosia anymore. Appearently that little kid he absorbed had the power to manipulate matter. Rare power right there. And that made five. Hmmm, he was satisfied enough with his new abilities now. He'd be ready to fight in a couple of hours. When he finally decided to direct his attention to Ambrosia, he only heard the word partner... He'd just wait for someone to pick. Perhaps he'd just go solo but he assumed Void or Calisto would probably call that.

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Kitara nodded slowly this time. Where had she been? This is what she got for not keeping up with the politics and on top of that "disappearing" for awhile. Kitara could now see why there was hatred and remorse in his eyes. She wondered who that hate was directed to now..."So where do you stand now?" she asked. "And how do I help you in all of this?" Kitara added.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games