Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 pm
((UGh move already....let's get this thing rolling))

Noel looked out into the sea as she stretched standing in a remote building on an island. She finished getting dressed and began to type in information into her computer. Things had to hurry and finish. She sighed. "Damnit...all of this...because of our carelessness....we thought we could be heroes" she said scoffing at her youthful mistakes.

Aaliyah lay in the clear waters of the beach. The Fallen Phoenix were now in the Caribbean as she looked upwards absorbing the sunlight. She began to backstroke as she enjoyed this weather. She soon surfaced upwards and laughed a little. "Come on guys...loosen up a little" she said smiling.

Aeon sat in bed with her notebook writing silently. She had kept a log of everything and it also served as a host for her sketches. "A perfect world..." she said trailing off to herself. She looked out the window and back to her book. She would help make this world a beter place...better than what it was. Maybe that meant leaving the Fallen Phoenix and finding her sister...she didn't know yet.

Vincent was at a table doing some reading. He sighed, he didn't know where Amara was and why she was acting the way she was. Why didn't she just allow him to kill of Thomas? He was reading Darwin's Origin of Species book. For some reason Evolution fascinated Vincent...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:49 pm
(Still waiting to get shot :/ )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm
(I'm with you Solaris. But Chris, nothing can hit you in Azarath. And I'll start up my post flow after Noel posts for the Night Owls and co.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm
((I posted as Noel already))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm
(I was kind of taken against my will, but I plan on having him leave soon)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:06 pm
(Cool. I guess we can get things moving again.)

Noel's words weighed heavily upon Lomoli's mind. To many across the globe, they were no less than heroes. They've saved more lives than they can count and an island of Japan was just saved thanks to their efforts. Carelessness wasn't the thing. The fact that Thomas escaped once again was. He now knows that Raven is the book and in no time will know where Che's deck is. The only thing they could do now was intercept him. He only hoped that she could see that.

Roulin could hear what was going on around him, but he was far from talking condition. His head was pounding like a symphony of drums and even thinking of a coherent phrase brought on a sharper pain. He could only lay beneath Noel's blankets, eyes closed and listening.

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm
Itachi went wide eyed from shock when amaya showed up completly unexpected and actually yelled at will. Someone who he figured she was completly afraid of despite being known as the clueless owl if she was even aware of that title. " ... amaya what are you doing here?" managed itachi after a moment. When will started laughing he feaed for amaya for a moment and was ready to strike will right out of the building if he so much as touched her but then relaxed some knowing that will wasnt the type to do that he was more of a manipulator then a direct player like that. He didnt know what else to say though at the moment so he stayed silent and waited for Will to say something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 am
((been watching Heroes for the last 2 days, on season 3 now lol.))

Noel sighed. She looked at her screen once more and closed the laptop. She knew Roulin was in contact with Che....she had something to perform while she was still carrier of her title. "Okay Moli....we've been playing around....next move, we have to have a full force ready, we will take out Thomas" she said. Standing up she walked towards Moli. "have you heard anything from L?" she asked referring to the light herald. "And when does your brother plan on trying to bring Che back?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 am
((I apologize for not posting lately. For some reason I've been having some trouble coming up with posts for this lately. And it doesn't necessarily help that no one else is posting either. sweatdrop But here's my post for those in Azarath. I'll put up posts for Anya and Kate in a little bit. Hopefully, before I have to leave for work today.))

Chris Shadowheart
Demios looked at Genya as he seemed confused and then poked him "My guess would be that it's another emotion and I'm guessing its not optimism" He said. He looked at Sydney "So who's the new clone" He asked. He then looked at the newcomer "Why shouldn't she have brought us?" He asked.

((Heralds: Sydney, Demios, Genya --> Azarath))

"How mean..." Sadness murmured when she heard how Demios described her.

"They are not clones..." Sydney replied simply. She wanted Demios not to call them clones. Some of her Emotions were rather sensitive to what other people said about them... Rage, and even Sadness at times too. "They are merely physical embodiments of my internal emotions. They are only solidified once you are in Azarath." she explained before turning her attention to the newest arrival: Sadness. "Sadness, what is your complaint this time?"

Sadness' facial expression was entirely different from that of Happiness'. It was entirely composed of a sad looking frown. In all honesty, she looked about ready to cry. "Rage is not going to like this... Not at all... And it will be all your fault!" Sadness said aloud, looking at Demios and Genya with a rather desperate look on her face.

"Oh, posh!" Happiness decided to chime in now. "Rage is always in a bad mood."

Sydney's face twitched ever so slightly at the mention of Rage. That particular emotion was always volatile. While Sadness did have a point, Syd did not say anything to give that away. "Rage is safely locked away were she has been for hundreds of years. There is no way she can escape again."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 am
((Ahha Love that series...apparently, they stopped filming that now though stressed ))
The sun was being persistent, its glare in this part of the world was hard to avoid and even when you hid beneath a tree the heat from its gaze. Raven drew in a long steady breath and released it slowly. On any other occasion, a free trip to the Caribbean would have been enjoyable. But with what had happened it was hard to ‘unwind’
Raven hardly moved as she thought a few things through. She was the Tempanus Wiki…which meant she held the key to finding Che’s deck. It was just a case of accessing that information. She stretched out her legs enjoying the soft sand on her skin “Soon" She murmured as though she was calming her restless spirit. A smile cracked on her lips before she finished her sentence “Everything will change”

“Wooooooo!” Nathaniel cried as he ran forward towards the ocean. He laughed as the luke warm water made contact with his skin. He allowed his body to flop forward into the water and began to swim around. For now he was being a kid. He might as well enjoy this moment before they had to move out once again.  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 am
Demios looked at Sydney and nodded "Alright I didn't mean clones exactly, but either way" He said. He then looked at sadness, "If rage is sealed away why are you so worried about it?" He asked. He didn't like the feeling he was getting. If Rage were to get loose he wouldn't want to be here, his life he wasn't worried about nearly as much as Genya's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:12 am
((Heralds: Sydney, Demios, Genya --> Azarath))

"Because..." Sadness replied before Sydney could explain away Demios and Genya's worries. Sadness looked back at Demios, very depressed and desperate. "Not all locks are exactly foolproof, you know... Not even in Azarath where my mind can create anything I could possibly want..." Sadness finished by looking down at the ground, her hair covering her face and especially her eyes.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:42 pm
Demios frowned as he herd her and then looked at Genya "This doesn't sound like something we want to be around for" He said. He then turned to Sydney "If there is a chance for us to be in danger then I think we should leave, I might be an owl, but Genya isn't and I don't want anything to hurt him got it" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 pm
((NPC - Genya))

Genya listened to Demios and the many shades of Sydney answer. Sadness was...sad. Rage sounded scary. He quirked an eyebrow and nudged up his spectacles. He wondered if it was safe in Azarath after Sadness spoke. Wait. What? "Where your mind can create anything? Umm... does that mean Rage could create an escape device?" Genya's eyes widened as he turned to Sydney and then Demios. It sounded like Rage was pretty bad. Well, angry people weren't fun to be around anyway... so, was Demios safer in here or out there? Demios seemed to share the opinion.

----------------------

((UNS - Will, Amaya))

The fact that Will had even trained Itachi at all previously had already put them into a master-student relationship. It was partially because of that relationship that Will had been terribly disappointed with Itachi. However, that bond wasn’t even close to what Will and Che had. Will did not see Itachi anywhere close to being his son. Slave might be a closer description than son. Besides, Che and Itachi were extremely different types of people with different styles, and could not undergo the same training route anyhow. Itachi needed much more guidance.

The defiant face that Amaya had mustered up had all but melted away and been replaced with a very confused and quite clueless face as Will continued laughing. The Asian American Owl took a moment to respond to Itachi, who had eeked out a question asking why she was present. ”Umm, he was very mean! You don't have to take that from him! Um, yeah!” The girl kept her eyes on Will though, trying to keep attentive and not be thrown off by Will’s strange behavior. So, she didn’t turn back to look back or down at Itachi.

The Satan Owl finally stopped laughing and looked at Amaya and Itachi with an amused smirk. Oh, he was amused alright. That Amaya had finally found it in her to take a stand against him after watching and listening from the hallway as secretively as she could was not entirely expected. Her words weren’t exactly completely on point, especially that last part of her words. Clueless Owl indeed. That Itachi now had to deal with Amaya seeing him in this beggar's groveling---no, it wasn’t nearly enough to be called groveling--- state was rather ironic. But that was fine. Itachi hadn’t given up even if he hadn’t raised his voice and protested against Will. If Itachi had, Will would have just blasted him into the wall and “started” his training there and then by seemingly torturing him with pointless actions before claiming to officially restart the training. Of course this meant that Itachi’s assumption that Will was more of a manipulator than a direct player was inaccurate. Will’s decisions depended on the situations and sometimes, on mere whim. Anyhow, Itachi’s argument hadn’t happened. Instead, Itachi was completely surprised with Amaya’s appearance now, and the Heat Owl’s wide eyes only betrayed that further.

So, Will humored the two love birds. He glanced down at Itachi, a derisive expression in his eyes coupled with a mischievous twinkle before setting his eyes on Amaya. “I’ll call him what I want, Amaya.” He leaned closer with a smirk on his lips. “Your weasely boyfriend is my student, and he will train as a slave until I am satisfied with his performance. Do you understand, Amaya?”

SMACK!

“Slavery is banned! You can’t ----Oops! Umm, I’m sorry!”
Amaya wasn't sure what had come over herself as she apologized with a furiously red face. The slap had just kind of happened without her even thinking about it. It wasn't like her at all. And Will was totally laughing again. Now what?

Will laughed again as he moved his face away from Amaya, standing up straight. Amaya wasn’t doing anything that was helping Itachi feel more relieved. She had smacked him, and now her face was red and she was apologizing profusely although Will could tell she really didn’t like Itachi being referred to as a slave. Will hadn't expected Amaya to slap him. It was not characteristic of her nature at all, but, as with many things, it amused him. He made a motion toward the hallway, and the wall of the hallway beyond the doorway behind Amaya and Itachi shattered. "Get up, Itachi. You wanted to train, didn't you? Well, get your a** up and stop wasting time." Will did not say anything to Amaya for the moment. That was up to Itachi to figure out what, if anything, Will had in mind for both of them.Amaya probably wouldn't be involved in the training anyway. She might watch or go wander off somewhere else to train herself or bother Amara.

----------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei

I will wait for Neo since it sounds like he has something planned.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:08 pm
Aaliyah looked at Nathan and the others and smiled a little when she heard her cell phone go off in her bag. She asceneded from the water and went towards her bag digging through the collection of things in there. She answered the phone. "Hello" she said. "You have any information yet?" she asked. It was someone who worked for Will, they still kept in contact with Aaliyah. This worker had the ability of camouflage, like a human chameleon. Listen there is a big divide in the UNS...Lucien already doesn't trust Thomas and the other's are just as split he paused. Get to the psion girl...convince her to work with you all and she can get to Lucien to finally kill Thomas...or at least work with you all to lead to that event he told her. The phone hung up and Aaliyah looked at her phone, pushing it back to her purse. She walked over to Raven and sat near her. "Raven...we need to get a hold of that psion girl" she told her.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games