Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Only a frown answered him. "I haven't been able to find him in months." she sighed. "Do you know anyone that can track people down? You've got to, right?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Of course! I can find him if he carries that much rage inside," he said, picking her up with ease and holding her the way a groom holds his bride. "It'll be a piece of cake~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena smiled at him slowly. She was a little hesitant to see Dragon again, certain that he hated her just as much as he did Nikolai. Oh how guilty she felt, standing helplessly as Nikolai attacked Dragon and Dog. It ate away at her so many nights, and she wasn't sure if she could confront him over this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"What's wrong?" he asked, confused by her reaction. "If you want, we can go to the beach first. I don't mind."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm
Mayah Playah

"No, I want to get this out of the way first." she said with a shake of her head. "I need some.... closure, y'know?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He nodded, then closed his eyes. "Let's see, what is he particularly angry about..."

Awesome nerd
Where is he...?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Dantes_river

Dragon
User Image

"Here it is!" the shy boy smiled as he dragged Lurtz towards the cafe, although he didn't look particularly shy right now. He had an innocent and joyful glow about him now that he had company. How long had it been since he actually had someone to spend time with? Other than classes, he rarely spoke to anyone, even his doormmate disappeared. Remembering yet another person vanish, Dragon frowned for a second. It disappeared as soon as he remembered his purpose for being here.
"They've got really good milkshakes here." he said as he let go of Lurtz to smile at him, his eyes turning from purple to golden. "Here. I-I'll go get some a-and you find us a place to sit, okay?" he asked eagerly and began hurrying off. Part of him was reluctant to do so, though, fearing that he'd come back to find himself alone. Again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xXxAllowing Dragon to drag him all the way out to a cafe off-campus, the light blue haired male glanced around briefly to get a good idea of his surroundings. Lurtz then let his gaze return to their normal position of looking at the ground while taking in the darker haired male's words. "Sure thing," he rumbled in that low tone of voice he normally spoke in as he gave a slight nod. And then he was left briefly by the darker haired male. Finding a small table a few feet away, Lurtz seated himself while waiting for Dragon had returned. Hopefully his dad wasn't just playing some trick to get him to come out in the open and show he was still disobedient. He wasn't trying to be disobedient. He just didn't quite know most of these people walking about in this city so keeping them happy was harder than was necessary.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:24 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Moments later Dragon wandered towards the table with a timid smile on his face. "Th-They should be ready soon." he said while taking a seat. "S-So what should we do now?" he asked and laced his fingers together on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

xXxGiving Dragon's comment about the milkshakes being ready soon a slight nod, Lurtz briefly raised his icy blue eyes to meet up with the other male seeming rather timid. "I'm not quite sure. We could get to know each other a bit better, I suppose. I think that's what Koail said friends do," he responded after a few brief moments of contemplation. Great. Now he was going back to the memory of one of the fruitiest musicians in the history of ever. They'd met some time ago, or more like when Lurtz was nine and fixing to meet his fiancee, and the other had told him to smile a little more often. He'd told him to quit staring at the ground and to speak openly with his fiancee since no one really liked people who just said 'yes, sir' or 'yes, ma'am' without hesitation. And then the marriage was cancelled becaue he'd been an elf.

xxx"Um... Have you ever really liked someone?" he asked a little hesitantly. Might as well give that fruity musician's advice a chance out in the open. Well everything except raising his gaze for very long. It just seemed odd to see faces instead of his feet.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon copied the nodding action Lurtz was performing and looked down at his hands, fiddling with his thumbs. Get to know each other better. Right. Let's see... What could he talk about? The weather? No, that's boring... School? Even worse...
Fortunately for him, Lurtz had something already in mind. Unfortunately for him, it made him blush. "W-What?" he gasped and quickly sat up, eyes turning as red as his blush. "L-Like like h-how?" he stuttered.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

xXx"As if you'd... I dunno... Do anything for said person even if it was irrational I guess... As if they made it hard to remember how to breathe while your stomach became all fluttery," Lurtz responded while starting to fidget with the bottom of his shirt. Briefly glancing up at Dragon, he noticed he'd grown flustered by the question. If only he knew how Lurtz felt behind his calm demeanor. It wasn't really an easy question to just ask someone, but he was curious as to what he'd felt when he'd first met his ex-fiancee. Why were her parents so stubborn about keeping it all in the species? When their engagement had been cancelled, it felt as if he were unworthy of being married altogether. Of course Sierra, his ex-fiancee, hadn't been happy about the marriage being cancelled, but her parents didn't really seem to care for their daughter's opinion.

xxx"You don't have to answer if you don't want to... I was just curious..." he rumbled lowly while returning his gaze to the bottom of his solid black longsleeved shirt. He'd have to add this to his 'one of the dumbest questions to ask' list.

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Someone he'd do anything for? Someone that made his stomach get fluttery? Well, pretty people always made him feel that way, but he wasn't sure if there were any he'd do anything for - Oh. Suddenly thoughts of a brown haired girl smirking rushed to his mind, and at the memories Dragon's clear blue eyes took on a pained shine and directed themselves to the ground. "Well... There was this one girl..." he mumbled while staring at his fiddling thumbs. "S-She was one of the first friends I made. Her name was Estella, and she asked me to this dance..." An embarrassed blush crossed his saddened face. "I never saw her after she asked me out." He pursed his lips as he remembered standing alone in the dance room with couples waltzing around him almost mockingly. But, it wasn't all bad. It was because he was so alone and upset that he stayed close to the walls of the dance, hoping that Estella would show up. She didn't, but he met one of the school chaperones, a red haired man that looked angry about everything. That man was actually really nice, and Dragon wondered where he was.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:13 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

To be so condescending
You just refuse to bend

xXxSmiling lightly although only briefly, Lurtz reached across the table and patted Dragon on top of the head. He wasn't really sure if it was his way of consoling him or not. "That is rather ironic, Dragon. I had something similar to that happen to me. When I was eight my parents took me to meet the girl I was supposed to be marrying. My parents were into the arranged marriage idea and had it all planned out before I was out of the womb," Lurtz murmured while pulling his arm back to where it was fiddling with the bottom of his shirt. After a waitress stopped by the table with their milkshakes and then left again, he glanced back up to Dragon with something that looked like sadness although it was difficult to really tell.

xxx"We met briefly as our parents spoke with each other about our engagement. Unfortunately, that would be our first and only meeting with each other for our engagement was called off because I wasn't pureblooded as she was. Sierra actually liked hearing my opinions, dreams and thought that it was funny that I stared at the ground," he finished now that the waitress was gone. Moving the straw around in the milkshake, he seemed to shift his focus on trying to figure out what flavor it was. These milkshake things did have flavors right? It wasn't just different colors, right?

These are my words
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Eleanor walked into the cafe, she had her hands by her sides. She found a table and sat down putting her bag on the table. She rested her head on her right hand, balancing on her elbow. She scanned the area for potential friends.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games