Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 pm
Despite the fact that Cecilia had gained a small bit of confidence while on stage, she was glad when the song ended. But unlike Amara, she was going to be nice and not put anyone on the spot. She walked off the stage as the bar customers cheered and whistled at her as she walked away, back towards the bar where the others were sitting. She took a seat, refusing to look at anyone, a deep pink tinge brushing her cheeks. Yes, she was very much embarrassed. She looked towards Moli and Aeon who seemed to be locked in a drunken tango on the dance floor. She could feel her head swimming from a small buzz she had gained from the two shots. Resting her head on Roulin's shoulder lightly, she spoke. "So be honest, how terrible was I up there?" she asked, obviously mortified that she had been practically forced up there. All throughout that song, she had felt like she was going to be sick, but she had managed not to embarrass herself in that way on stage. She didn't want to think about it, all she wanted to do was have fun with her friends and enjoy Roulin's company.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 pm
Sabrina looked at Timothy and smiled. She hadn't seen this side of him in ever. She smiled at him. "Let's go get some coffee...maybe some mozzarella sticks and have convo..." she said. She then thought about what she had said. "Well it is getting late, we can just find us a place to stay and talk...that sounds a little better" she said wit ha smile. AS they left the chapel she looked into the sky, the dusk and starry night captivated the Earth Herald. "I might as well make this known if you don't know but I really care about you Timothy...in fact...I think I'm in love with you..." she told him...she couldn't believe she had done that...she waited to see what he had to say.

Aeon began to dance with her boyfriend as she was having one of the best nights of her life. Who knew that a few drinks, music and a close group of friends would make such a memorable night. "Go Cecilia!!!" she screamed. "Moli...I love you...I want you to know that" she said in an intoxicated state. When Cecilia left the stage, Aeon ran to the dj booth to tell him what song she wanted for her and her boyfriend to sing to. "There's a couple before us dear" she said to Moli.

A few OWLs who were in the bar noticed the infamous Night OWLs in their presence. Some were too shy and others merely stared. Some however thought they were sellouts and thought that the Fallen Phoenix were the better team. A sound manipulator and his girlfriend a woman who could paint the future walked up to them. "You guys are awesome. We just wanted to say that we really admire what you all do for OWL kind" he said. The girlfriend smiled and looked at Amara and the others. "We talk about you all!! All of the time" she said in a half drunken state. "The next two rounds are on us...bartender...Jameson shots and long islands all around" the man said. "Enjoy the drinks and the night" he said with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Nikolai smiled at Anya's reaction to his gift, replying, "I know I don't have to, but I wanted to. And if they get broken in a fight, I got the full insurance on them, so we can replace them." Nik continued smiling and put the headphones around Anya's neck, plugging them into the MP3 player and hitting the play button. Music came out of the headphones lightly, but loud enough for the both of them to hear it. Nik placed the MP3 player in Anya's hand and smiled. Nik removed his sunglasses and looked at Anya, his gray eyes meeting her green ones for a moment before he leaned forward and kissed her again, this time with more enthusiasm. He wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her closer to him, not wanting to let her go for any reason.

======

Nikita simply followed her brother through his own shopping spree, and participating in buying herself, Neah and Danny new clothes and other things. She saw Danny looking across the street at a game store. Nika looked at the store then back to Danny, thought for a few moments and handed the few bags she was carrying to her brother and said, "You can keep going brother, I'm going to do a little shopping for Danny here." She then dragged him across the street into the game store and told him. "I'll get you whatever you want Danny, go nuts." Nika smiled and looked around the shop herself, looking at the latest war games and RPGs she used to frequent when she was on Exire. She got some interested stares from the various people around the shop, since many of them probably hadn't seen someone like her enter this kind of shop before. Smiling to herself after a little bit she went back to Danny and asked, "Find anything good Danny?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:24 am
Timothy followed Sabrina out of the chapel and entered into Spain's chilling night air. The Herald wasn't affected by such weather as he was, to an extent, an element of it. The people in the area were shivering, but smiling and laughing while they loitered around the religious construct. They were Owls. At least they were keeping their powers at bay and not using them in which case they'd be begging for a bad evening. The starry night above was marvelous, but certain areas were odd thanks to Rage's usage of the darkness. "Are you sure? I'm not a man of sleep, but once the sun rises, I have to get back to Japan..."

Then it happened. As Timothy walked alongside his green-skinned opposite, she said something that made him pause abruptly in his steps. The hairs on his neck arose and electricity surged through them like small towers around an electric plant. With a puzzled look, Timothy knew that he had to inquire. "Sabrina....what did you say? You--you love me?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 am
Sabrina had stopped in her tracks mentally. Why the hell did she just say that? She could literally throw up right now but she kept her composure. "Um...well....n-nevermind...n-no...I said what you thought...I just wanted to put it out there and it's okay if you don't feel the same, but I couldn't continue to lie to myself and how I feel" she honestly said. It seemed that Timothy was so caught up in his work that it was almost sad....couldn't he just be humane...just for a week? But Sabrina would take what she could get and was silent. "Well as long as I"m in your company, I'm good" she told him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 am
Only until Sabrina replied the way she did did Timothy realize that a mistake had been made. He wasn't aware that his closest friend and the holder of his opposite ability had feelings for him. Feelings that ran as deeply as she described them. From her reaction, he could tell that most of her dissatisfaction came from him not minding his job. Deep within himself, he knew that he loved her too and although he may have kept it hidden, he wanted to be with her if once this fight was over and done with. This was behind the reason he assigned her such a safe area to patrol...to keep her out of harms way and in a non-volatile area like Europe. Taking a step to the Herald of Earth, he lifted her chin so that his eyes could meet her's, the brought his both of his hands to the sides of her emerald face. "I love you too Sabrina. More than you know, but I can't be with you. Not yet. Not during all of this. Not while I still have duties to attend to. Right now, the only thing I ask is that you don't hate me for this...I still need you. I still need you're help..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 am
Sabrina listened as Timothy explained himself. She'd be lying if she said that she wasn't hurt. But she had been skilled at masking her emotions for so long this instant was no different. The fact that they were spending time together meant that he cared for her. "I could never hate you Timothy" she said as she sat on a bench, it was such a nice night they might as well had enjoyed it. "I'll stay and help you for as long as you need me" she said with a brisk smile. The silence took it's welcome amongst Timothy and Sabrina and she clasped her hands together, having nothing else to say at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:28 am
Timothy's heart became heavy as if a strong arm was tugging at it. The sensation was unfamiliar to him, but he knew what it was. It was disappointment. Disappointment at the realization that maybe his life had become one thing with no room for anything else important. As silence filled the air, Timothy took a seat beside Sabrina, but kept a gap between himself and her. He nodded silently when she agreed to stay with him until this was all over, but something now was different. Timothy knew he shouldn't care about the feeling of his co-workers, but he had already broken that rules unknowingly. Turning dodger blue eyes to the girl at this side, he asked, "I was hoping that you'd pick South America when the choice was given to you Sabrina. I wanted you out of harm's way and as far away from danger as I could get you. Now, from the past, I've learned that it was pretty silly to ask why someone loves another person. I haven't been silly in ages, so I'll ask you. Why do you love me?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 am
Sabrina looked at Timothy and into the vast endless sky. She inhaled and exhaled deeply as a pheromone was released to help Timothy to relax and not be so uptight. "I love you because...I don't know...I wake up and I think about you, the first thing that I want to do is to just be around you...you don't have to say a word to me...but I love it..." she said as she kicked her feet. "I know it's real because honestly...if I had to give my life in order to save yours...then I would Timothy...if I had to give up my title as a herald and die on the spot....I'd do it without thinking twice" she said to him, falling back into the silence.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 am
Timothy's sight averted to the stone pathway before them when Sabrina turned to him. Her words entered him and sat upon his mind with the weight of the world. Although he was far from human, or so he thought, Timothy could still feel that tight pain in his chest. When he sighed, he could sense that something was amiss in the area. Sabrina and her chemicals....the elder herald knew better than to succumb to the particles entering through his nose and mouth, but he let it happen. A part of him want to get up and leave, but another wanted him to stay and try to relax just as Sabrina did. Inhaling heavily again, but not letting Sabrina know he knew what she was doing, Timothy looked over once more to his companion. "As do I. For Sydney, Noah, Adam and Ember, I have nightmares...for you, I wake up and check on you. That's another thing you know? That's why I let you stay in my villa for as long as I have. My feelings for you rival yours for me, but I must concede....your heart is stronger," admitted the Herald solemnly. This was his moment of clarity for the girl. His moment of truth. "I've grown attached to this power Sabrina. This...godlike power. In one place, I'm known as Zeus. In others, I'm known as Zoroa....I have that right. That ability to do what I want. I also have the intelligence...who else can do my job better than I can? Not Will, not Noel. Not some...two little children who are in over their heads. I want to keep this forever. I've decided long ago that I was going to replace Noel and Will with the correct people so that we can continue to live on. All of us. As a family unbound by these rules. These rules that prevent me from being with you. Do you understand? One would argue I'm trying to have my cake and eat it. I'd say I know the path to perfection. Some people need to die first unfortunately..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:00 am
Click and listen as you read

Sabrina listened to what Timothy had to say. It was really heartfelt and she knew he meant every word he said. "Tim...if...if anyone knows how you feel...it is I..." she said as she looked down. She had worked with him so long that his vision was now her vision, no matter who thought it was a selfish plan....she didn't care. Looking into his eyes Sabrina began to speak. "I understand....and the fact that I care about you...I'll make sure that your plans go accordingly...I just want you to know...that...that you shouldn't feel weak because of your emotion..." she trailed.

"...they say that strong emotions such as hate and love are shared with another person because eventually...you are that person that you have those feelings towards..." she said to him. She pushed her red hair out of her face. She leaned in closer towards Timothy as the cool air picked up and she closed in on Timothy. "No matter what you may decide...it's the right decision for me Timothy...." she said to him as she leaned in and kissed him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:29 am
(Heh. This rp needs to be a movie of some sort so it can have music like that.)

The Herald rubbed the bridge of his nose in thought as Sabrina replied to what he had said. He didn't feel as dejected as he did at first. In fact, now, he felt lighter both in spirit, mind and body. Sabrina's pheromones had taken effect. Timothy could've fought them off and still could, but he didn't want to. Although he hated to admitted, he reveled this feeling that only Sabrina could provide. This sensation of freedom and inhibition. Besides the chemicals she could naturally produce, her words which were laced tightly with heartfelt sentiments only made him want to open up to her more and accept her as what he wanted her to be. His life and his love for centuries to come. That was another rule broken.

"My emotions are what drive me to protect you all. All that I love and care about..." Timothy weakly refuted. His claim was useless now because it wasn't arguing that was on his mind anymore. Sabrina's alliance with him was cemented after she promised him his life. "Sometimes Sabrina....it is only hate that drives me to do what I desire. But sometimes, I truly don't know what it is a desire. I have decided though...what I desire now is you..." Sabrina's lips met Timothy's in a warm, passionate kiss that sent serpents of electricity slithering about the Herald's now standing hairs. Without realizing it, the silver haired man had shattered many of the rules laid down by the Heralds before him. Thanks to the efforts of the woman he was now embracing in a deep, withstanding kiss, the conduct of a herald was but another ideal that meant nothing to him right now.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:47 am
Sexy!!!

Sabrina listened to what Timothy had to say. She could tell that he was sincere in what he said and in all honesty she valued sincerity. As they kissed she felt the electricity flow through her. She rubbed Timothy's back as they kissed. Sabrina had never felt like this before with anyone. Her lips remained locked as she and Timothy began to glow, the pheromones began to increase as they were turned into petals and blew off into the wind.

They began to return to their normal state but was now in a room in a hotel room, that was clearly vacant. They were on the bed as she looked into Timothy's eyes. "You're the first person who I've ever felt this way about before" she said with a smile. Running her fingers through his hair she began to give him pecks on his cheek. It was at this moment where it felt that she and Timothy were on the same wavelength and that he was her and she was him. She embraced him as she began to kiss him passionately kissed him. She wanted to express her love more than anything now. She proceeded to unbutton his shirt as she felt his skin that had a charge to it but she enjoyed it. The jade beauty's eyes pierced Timothy's seductively as she wanted him to take control.

Sabrina only cared about two things right now...Timothy...and the present time where they were at. "Timothy...let's not let tonight change anything between us for the worst" she said to him with a smile as she engaged with him once more holding him tighter and kissing. Sabrina didn't care about being a herald or the war or the owls that were so desperately trying to kill them...nothing even mattered now....she was in an unexpected bliss.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:15 am
((So... I'm going to post characters in multiple posts because I have some stuff to quote...))

Chris Shadowheart
Demios failed to noticed the bunny hopping after him while he walked. He frowned as he traversed the city, he wasn't sure where he was headed exactly, but he knew he had to keep going. It wasn't long until he came across what appeared to be an abandoned building. The place seemed old and falling apart. Most people probably wouldn't have noticed it, but to Demios it seemed like a perfect place to stop and rest for a bit. It took a little effort, but he managed to move some of the boards around enough for him to sneak his way in. Once inside Demios was less than surprised to find a thick layer of dust on the walls and floor as well as some old artwork. "Strange it seems abandoned and yet, this place feels so energized" He said. He pause for a moment wondering about the place before taking a moment to sit on the dusty floor.

Solaris Beauty
Amara continued to walk as she thought about what was going on. She wanted to do something fun tonight...she had an idea. Karaoke!!!! she thought to herself. Hey Everyone, its Amara, I was wondering would everyone be interested in going out tonight? Like a club/Karaoke bar!!! I'm dying to have fun in Italy...well just let me know who's all interested she finished. She took out her phone and then texted Lucien the same message, she hoped he would be able to come.

Noel walked out of the ambassador's building with a smile on her face. She had what she needed. She was now ready to lead her team once again. Taking out her phone she called Demios. "Excuse me Demios, but how are the artifacts coming along?" she asked him. She still didn't trust Thomas as much as she could bare his smell, so she wanted to know what was going on, she had to be a step ahead of that snake in the grass...that's what he was to her and nothing more.

((Bun Bun))

Bun Bun had "faithfully" followed Demios into the dusty old building. Because of the bunny robot's size, it easily scooted in after the Mystic Owl through the hole created by the moved boards. Bun Bun sniffed around, but did not sneeze at the dust. Being a robot had its benefits....although Bun Bun did look like it would sneeze. Also being unknown to Amara, Bun Bun did not receive Amara's message about karaoke like Demios would.

The bunny sneaked up besides the sitting Demios and then sat down on the floor alongside the mage. "Achoo!" The bunny randomly said. At that moment, Demios's phone began to ring. The call was from Noel.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:28 am
Bailey wanted to forget about the depression she felt when she thought about the fact that she had not learned to fully control her abilities. She pulled her cell phone from her pocket and checked her messages. Her cell was rather old and sometimes didn't alert her of phone calls or messages sometimes. She saw that she had a text. Reading it, she knew what she wanted to do. Of course she most definitely wasn't going to sing. Turning to Luca, she spoke. "Hey, that Amara girl invited us to this club to sing karaoke and while I can't really sing, I kind of do want to go," she said hoping he wouldn't mind. It would also be a good chance for her to get to know some of the others that they were working with. Following Amara's directions that were through her text, she began to walk towards the karaoke bar. It didn't take very long to find luckily. Bailey went inside assuming that Luca would follow her. The noise inside was almost overwhelming, but Bailey picked out Roulin, Cecilia, and Amara near the bar and on the dance floor was Moli and Aeon. She walked up to the bar and sat down. There were a few shots of some strange smelling liquor substance lining their area of the bar, but Bailey didn't grab any of them. She didn't plan on drinking tonight at all. Looking at those at the bar, she spoke in a shy tone of voice. "Um...hello," she said before looking down at her lap. Well, she hadn't really broken out of her shell yet and it would most likely be a long time before she did.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games