Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Congrats to the winners, it was fun to read all the battles... I have my own battle to fight, and it has to do with catching this freaking Abra that keeps alluding me

You can do it! I caught mine no problem just believe in the heart of the pokeballs and you will succeed! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:25 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Congrats to the winners, it was fun to read all the battles... I have my own battle to fight, and it has to do with catching this freaking Abra that keeps alluding me

You can do it! I caught mine no problem just believe in the heart of the pokeballs and you will succeed! 4laugh

This isn't like Yugioh lol
But yes the heart of the pokeballs 3nodding  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:38 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

He disappears every damn time after the first pokeball ;A;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

I guess my horrible aim gave me luck that time around ^^ BUT it keeps freezing whenever I get a fire type pokemon in my sights T crying T

ITS EXACTLY LIKE YUGIOH! BUT WITH BALLS AND NOT CARDS!

Oh boy... I was about to make a joke I better not say =v="  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:53 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

I guess my horrible aim gave me luck that time around ^^ BUT it keeps freezing whenever I get a fire type pokemon in my sights T crying T

xDD I mean catching a freaking 910 CP Snorlax was easier to catch than this little s**t haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

xDD I mean catching a freaking 910 CP Snorlax was easier to catch than this little s**t haha

Yeah I keep seeing a Vulpix and it freezes every time. Disappointing I got to say.

Okay Prairie it's just like Yugioh. xd

I'm having a hard time catching dumb Zubat's yet there are Drowzee everywhere and I have no problem catching them. I'm so sick of Drowzee sweatdrop  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:15 pm
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

Yeah I keep seeing a Vulpix and it freezes every time. Disappointing I got to say.

I'm having a hard time catching dumb Zubat's yet there are Drowzee everywhere and I have no problem catching them. I'm so sick of Drowzee sweatdrop

oh really? It's the opposite for me I see Pidgie, Rattata, Goldeen, Spearrow, weedle, paras and zubats for daaaaays  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:51 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

oh really? It's the opposite for me I see Pidgie, Rattata, Goldeen, Spearrow, weedle, paras and zubats for daaaaays

I see a lot of Zubat, Weedle, Pidgey and Spearow too. But the Zubat's seem hard to catch.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:05 pm
Omg that Mocha post has me hype for plot o wo
Just the way it's been presented so far gives a really cool feel of being in a story with it unfolding slowly, I dunno I'm just excited, even if it's just foreshadowing ~w~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:20 pm
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

I see a lot of Zubat, Weedle, Pidgey and Spearow too. But the Zubat's seem hard to catch.

IKR! They freaking like fly all over the place, some times I swear they dodge my throws like they know exactly where I'm throwing it at =W=  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:21 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Omg that Mocha post has me hype for plot o wo
Just the way it's been presented so far gives a really cool feel of being in a story with it unfolding slowly, I dunno I'm just excited, even if it's just foreshadowing ~w~

Girl I've been so hyped to post Mocha again they've had to hold me back XD She's new but I'm loving how she's unfolding for whats to come wink

Also hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

IKR! They freaking like fly all over the place, some times I swear they dodge my throws like they know exactly where I'm throwing it at =W=

Yes! They might as well be psychic. In fact I think they are xp
I'm so glad you understand my pain Spazz  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:24 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

For some reason I keep throwing curve balls and I don't want to DX so I'm losing a lot of balls (no pun intended) so its giving me a hard time =-=  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset

Yes! They might as well be psychic. In fact I think they are xp
I'm so glad you understand my pain Spazz

They typed the darn thing wrong I swear!

Professor Oak YOU NEED TO RE-TYPE THIS ZUBAT RIGHT NOW, CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S A PSYCHIC TYPE?! I feel like I'm in the matrix and he's dodging everything like a pro... like he's been training for years to dodge pokeballs and make you waste like ten at a time before he starts getting tired gonk  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

For some reason I keep throwing curve balls and I don't want to DX so I'm losing a lot of balls (no pun intended) so its giving me a hard time =-=

I do that too, and I waste SO MANY BALLS *laughs painfully* because they fly clear the hell off in the other direction emotion_0A0

Thank god I have summer classes and a campus full of pokestops or I'd be throwing my phone against the wall so many times emotion_facepalm  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games