Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:34 pm
*walks down a hallway and knocks on a door* If there's anyone in there, you best clothe yourselves!

*peeks inside and then opens the door wide* This will be your room. You'll have to forgive me saying all these odd things, but our God is a rather....erm.....sexual being, if you will. Naturally, some of the disciples here are rather keen to please in that area....in any case, would you care to eat or bathe or what have you? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:41 pm
I'm familiar with your beliefs no need to fret about that.....as for what I'd like to do, I think a bath would be best before eating.  

BiBishieKirin

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:21 pm
*walks past butt naked except for a black bar hovering around his backside and crotch, as he walks past he doesn't pay attention to anything else as he's reading from a screen floating in front of him*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 pm
((I hadn't realized this was an RP thread... I'ma ******** eeeeeeverything up. o_o))  

Megido the Oreo

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:55 pm
Megido the Oreo
((I hadn't realized this was an RP thread... I'ma ******** eeeeeeverything up. o_o))

((No you're not. This is a chat thread, but the RP style is certainly refreshing here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:28 pm
A bath you want? Very well.....follow me.....and forgive me for not asking you this sooner, but what might your name be? I'm Fog, Head Priest of this temple, in case you didn't know......  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:35 pm
CoffeeFox
Megido the Oreo

((No you're not. This is a chat thread, but the RP style is certainly refreshing here.))
((=P Fine, jerk...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox
Megido the Oreo

((=P Fine, jerk...))

((Hey! There's no need for that! I said you're not ******** anything up here, that this is first and foremost a chat thread, but a RP style format certainly livens things up around here. Don't get offended over nothing. -_-))  

FogSage

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:55 pm
FogSage
A bath you want? Very well.....follow me.....and forgive me for not asking you this sooner, but what might your name be? I'm Fog, Head Priest of this temple, in case you didn't know......

My name is inconsequential, but you may just call me naur.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:27 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
CoffeeFox
Megido the Oreo

((=P Fine, jerk...))

((Hey! There's no need for that! I said you're not ******** anything up here, that this is first and foremost a chat thread, but a RP style format certainly livens things up around here. Don't get offended over nothing. -_-))
((Oh... I am SO offended. >=( And now you're lecturing me? How... dare... you... sir? I am going to file a formal complaint with myself, and petition the board to have you picked on. ._. ))  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:31 am
BiBishieKirin
FogSage

My name is inconsequential, but you may just call me naur.

Naur....hm......very well. *points to a door at the end of the hallway* That's the locker room. You'll find towels and soap and everything you'll need in there. Remember how to get back to your room all right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:33 am
"Shouldn't be a problem......now if you'll excuse me"

Naur walks into the locker room and shuts the door  

BiBishieKirin

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:53 am
*strides off down the hallway toward's Sheol's room*

*bangs on the door* M'God, I'd like some words with you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:01 pm
Once in the locker room, naur glances about quickly, then holding out his hand summons a patch of flame that gradually takes the form of a bird.

"Go tell the council I made it in. The situation will be dealt with soon....and remind phoenix he lost the bet."

Tossing the flame into the air, it quickly flies away through a vent then out of the temple to an unknown destination.  

BiBishieKirin

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:57 pm
*strides up and down the hallway impatiently, then goes to look out a window and sees something fiery flying through the air*

Hm.......wonder what that was.......

*pulls a sheet of paper out of his pocket, folds it into a crane and tosses it out the window* Fly, my bird. Go find out what that was!

*crane floats off*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games