Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:34 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
no you cant i need to do this alone you can watch but thats all you can do you ready to log in *puts his head piece on*
*He walks back to his room and gets his stuff on and goes to the part of [The World] that Haseo is going to and waits.*
*transports to church http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pMe0uk5sc *
*Sits down on a bench in the church.*
*end* ((dude haseo is dying))
((I know. You said my character could watch.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
no you cant i need to do this alone you can watch but thats all you can do you ready to log in *puts his head piece on*
*He walks back to his room and gets his stuff on and goes to the part of [The World] that Haseo is going to and waits.*
*transports to church http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pMe0uk5sc *
*Sits down on a bench in the church.*
*end* ((dude haseo is dying))
((I know. You said my character could watch.))
((ok so haseo is dead in the game and for some reason he did not go into a coma and kite is missing and naota is in a coma and something bad is going to happen how come everything happens to my character))  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:23 pm
somewhere far away Recca fights his demons  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:38 pm
Berry sees haseo door open and goes in it."haseo?"Berry sees the screen."Welcome to [The World]. what does that mean?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry sees haseo door open and goes in it."haseo?"Berry sees the screen."Welcome to [The World]. what does that mean?"
wait uh nothing its nothing *covers creen breathing really deeply and has a really worried look in his eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:57 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
wait uh nothing its nothing *covers creen breathing really deeply and has a really worried look in his eyes*
"your worried about something. i can tell." Berry looks at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no its nothing *taking his head piece off his head and places it down on his head and he logs off of his acount*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
no its nothing *taking his head piece off his head and places it down on his head and he logs off of his acount*
"why won't you tell me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why won't you tell me."
BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DEAL ON MY OWN *notices berry starts to cry* im so sorry i yelled its just something i have to do on my own  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why won't you tell me."
BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DEAL ON MY OWN *notices berry starts to cry* im so sorry i yelled its just something i have to do on my own
((hey i wasn't crying, i would be shocked))"well, i wondering if you found kite yet. and how did you find naota, he has been missing for a day, and then i find you and him both knocked out. it just doesn't add up."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why won't you tell me."
((hey i wasn't crying, i would be shocked))"well, i wondering if you found kite yet. and how did you find naota, he has been missing for a day, and then i find you and him both knocked out. it just doesn't add up."
i told you i found him in the basement *hears a beeb from his head piece and stares at it* huh thats funny i turned that off and im logged off *picks up the head piece and puts it on then picks up the controller and hes just sitting there fiddling with the controller*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:52 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why won't you tell me."
i told you i found him in the basement *hears a beeb from his head piece and stares at it* huh thats funny i turned that off and im logged off *picks up the head piece and puts it on then picks up the controller and hes just sitting there fiddling with the controller*
Berry puts her hand on his shoulder."whats wrong?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"why won't you tell me."
Berry puts her hand on his shoulder."whats wrong?"
i dont know i got a message and im trying to open it but the weird thing is i turned the head piece off and its working and i logged off but i recieved a message  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"im going now bixyll bye."Berry walks off somewhere.
"... cyea"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games