Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm
"It's all over havoc . I got your weakness" Gambaten said. "But i dont wanna use it on u" Gambaten said hoping he'll fall for the bluff. "Gatta go" he said leaving again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm
((NO I want you to take him, I just want him to put up a fight.............. it's fun..........))

Sarium dodged the kunai, and Gamabaten's body, but when the maze came up he was happy to face Zeramaru face to face. Yet to his disspleassure Zeramaru brought a wall between him, he flung him self at it attacking it with his taijutsu "YOU COWARD!!!!" he yelled and pounded on the wall of sand.

irishshamrock12

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm
((Wrong... Do you know Orochimaru's body take over jutsu? thats what he used on his son...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 pm
((guys the sand maze is a genjutsu the zeramaru right now you are fighting is all in your heads the only one who is really seeing him is the new kid smile I did the genjutsu a page back... I can move that sand maze at will and its a genjutsu so I am not straining my chakra... ))

Zeramaru laughed as he made a hand seal and in a puff of smoke he was gone and it was actually the wall of the sand maze Fenrir was attacking Zeramaru was safely watching as he popped out of another wall right next to Sarium but he was hit as he came out.

"i did not expect that" Zeramaru said as his head twisted back.
"boo!" Zeramaru said as he tried to choke Sarium.

((I understand irish))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 pm
Sarium didn't flinch when Zeramaru appeared and grabbed his neck, Sars hands came up and started to try and crush Zeramaru's wrist under the compresssion of his hands. Sarium smiled while trying not to show weakness to Zeramaru "Y....y....you c...c...can k...k....kiss m...m...my a**" He said and then kicked at Zeramaru's 'nads'.

((Yep soo are you gonna take him???))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm
((YAY no genjutsu for me!))

Tera runs towards Sarium to try and help him.
"Dont kill him!" She screamed as jumped to try and tackle Zeramaru.
"I've had enough with death! Its all so pointless what is wrong with this man." She thought.  

ACsweetpea

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm
ACsweetpea

"I've had enough with death! Its all so pointless what is wrong with this man." She thought.

((NO you stop it right now and delete that post >.<, BTW Sarium is a year older than you.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 pm
((dont touch me the genjutsu will break....crap... to make it clear yes I am really attacking Sarium but the maze will feel real but it aint there so Fenrir attacked an imaginary wall I dissapeared since i an actualy form into the wall and dissapere.))

Zeramaru was too focused on Sarium to noticed Tera who tackled him and the genjutsu was gone.
Zeramaru's grip on Sarium loosened and Sarium was unable to kick him.

Zeramaru was pinned down by Tera not cause she was stronger but cause surprized.
"You wont kill me... I know you wont" Zeramaru said as he tried to push her off of him.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm
irishshamrock12
ACsweetpea

((NO you stop it right now and delete that post >.<, BTW Sarium is a year older than you.....))

(( i thought you wanted to put up more of a fight blaugh AC go ahead and fight.I can beat both of you with Zeramaru's head removed))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm
Sarium smiled as he realized he was in a genjutsu but was released "Thanks" he said "Now move". Sarium pushed the girl of Zeramaru and then aimed a punch for Zeramarus arm joint in a attampt to muss the puppet up.

((Dude he was just kicked in the nads >.<))

irishshamrock12

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm
((thanks Havock for the Idea but how do I do that without killing you.))

Tera struggled and grabbed onto Zeramaru as much as she could.
"he not so strong but I have to stop him... I cant believe I am going to do this but if it stops him its worth it." She thought as she tried to grab his head and kiss him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm
((xD Zeramaru's getting his but kicked by Genin and Academy Students. xD))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm
((Where is Zeramaru's profile?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 pm
((I believe that it's so far hidden in the profiles thread on the main forum that nobody has ever seen it. 0.-))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 pm
((I found it (like on the first or second page btw), but there's no explanation of jutsus or anything........wtf!?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games