Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:57 am
Horns of demon are almost as expensive as the NM HB now. sweatdrop

I see some go for almost 40k.

Nice hair guys.

I might not be online as much in the next few days, as my computer needs to be remastered, and I can't go on it until it is. So don't miss me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:50 am
Oooh. Everyone is so pretty. And no one even needs to compensate for ungliness in real life. Except for Falathrim. That signal is pretty sexy, though.  

curumo

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:56 am
Hey since this is an Off topic thread here's a little animation I made 3nodding

http://img168.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img168&image=gokumeetsinyu7ax.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:23 pm
SYFFER
Hey since this is an Off topic thread here's a little animation I made 3nodding

]http://img168.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img168ℑ=gokumeetsinyu7ax.gif

That...was SO random.
But yay for DragonBall, the crappiest show ever, which I continually watch and have the Cell Saga taped on 11 tapes. XD

EDIT: Hey, I just got a pink box with Laurels in it. XD Irony of life.  

Caeleste

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:04 pm
Interesting banner, Syffer. I liked the images you chose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:07 pm
Slight change of topic...

I got me one of those angelic bracelets for cheap... and then I thought I might just sell it. But what if it goes the way of the angelic pendant? *holds onto them* That could be good for future *hoards* ninja  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:10 pm
I got two extra letters. If I see a whole lot of people fangirling over them, I'll get more before January's over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:12 pm
Yeah, I've got the two items but I'm not wearing either of them, as you can see.

The Demonic Pendant is a good idea, but I don't like how the glow looks o.o; It's such an oval and freakily weird that it makes my avatar look odd. So I'll keep my Angelic Pendant, and just hold on to these two items (I might at some point wear the Demonic without the glow...) seeing as I hold on to all donation items I get in case the price rises, anyways xd  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:39 pm
The Demonic Pendant reminds me of something shiny and Dwarvish. I dunno, for some reason it looks like something dug up out of Moria and fitted into a necklace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:41 pm
Donation items are best held onto, whether you like them or not. They're almost certain to rise exponentially in price.

My opinion on them? They're... okay. Nothing I'd wear after my mandatory 24 hour "OMG I DONATED LOOK AT ME" period, though.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:43 pm
I'm not even wearing them for that 24 hour period o.O

Most of the donation items that I do wear aren't recent ones, except for the pitchfork...otherwise...yeah. Not really old ones either though, since I can't afford those ones xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:58 pm
Ahh cool! I didn't know they had released the items. I am just going to keep my letter closed. (thanks Falathrim ^_^) Out of all the items I am wearing the only ones I donated for or actually got a letter for in THAT month is my demonic pitchfork. But your logic doesn't always work Falathrim such as the November letter which has gone down alot and the may letter (Pajamas) is still at 4k.  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:01 pm
Which is why I added the qualifier almost. wink

Some donation items are just universally hated. This month's, however, continues the Demonic/Angellic series, so I can almost certainly guarantee their price shall rise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:04 pm
Yeah, it probably will rise eventually, but I don't care either way, I always keep my donation items.

The pajamas didn't rise because they're crap and no one likes them anyways.  

Zurgi

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:23 pm
Zurgi
Yeah, it probably will rise eventually, but I don't care either way, I always keep my donation items.

The pajamas didn't rise because they're crap and no one likes them anyways.

...I liked them...

I bought clothes today, and spent about 6500 golds on them. More then I've ever spent on anything. I decided not to be stingy *is proud of self*.
It was the flashion blue and reddish-pink set. One day I may decide to change and I'll wear that.

Also, does everyone have the option to report posts or threads? I'm assuming it's a new option. I shouldn't have had such a long break...  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games