Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:19 pm
yea ive got a shc and will go if it gets worse no i dont have medicine but will go on a mission for it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:48 pm
Hm...
my .Hack//In-Between RP is coming close to being finished.
However, I've thought up things that could easily morph it into a subforum mass-RP....
>>;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:31 pm
Interesting...

Well, I think we're still open to Mass RP ideas if any come around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:42 am
Indeed, it is not close to being a dead idea, just needs a monumentally prepared person to run a RP that large.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 pm
*runs in* Hi guys! I just had 4 cups of coffee in half an hour. *bounce bounce bounce* And then guess what?! I had two cups of Pixie Dew! (Mountain dew with Pixi stix mixed in) *runs up walls* wheee! *slides down* Just kidding but I feel like it. Oh my gosh look a squirrel! *points and runs out after it*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:04 pm
*blinks as she realizes her tie has been backwards all day*

Ehm.
Yeah, anyway. sweatdrop

Well, I've got school, Japanese, and Orchestras, otherwise i'm on the computer quite frequently.
for a .Hack// RP it might need extra help monitoring some things, and what not, but it wouldn't be too hard to run.
Should I move this to the suggestions thread?  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:27 pm
eek *watches EKA and thinks of Twitchy from Hoodwinked*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Um, Hihi! ^^ I am Illin, I am english and I like fantasy RPs. I am really into orcs and goblins and stuff and so I have started a thread about them. I wanna see if you all will end up liking it to, it's my first RP of this form so please go easy on me if I make mistakes and get stuff wrong. Thankyou, I will try my hardest to please you all  

Illin

Krissi Von Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:00 pm
Hello everyone, I'm new. My names Kristen, I live in SC. My husband's a Marine, I have a dog, I love animals, I don't have a favorite color, I'm nineteen, yes I'm kinda young to be married, but I'm not planning on having children anytime soon. (Not that most of you arn't younger than I am) Atleast to my knowledge a lot of Gaia people average the age of 15. Good age. Um this is really choppy but I didn't feel like writing a story just so you could learn a little about me. blaugh If you want to learn more feel free to PM me I don't mind, like I said I'm pretty new to Gaia.

Um Rping experience. About 9 years of chat room rping, 5 of dice rping, and about 7 of forum rping. (just so you know) I'm new to gaia not rping lol. I love fantasy and medieval rping. And very rarely rp anything else. I'm open to new characters and things, I'm just now getting back into rping after a long hiatus because I got married and all that. (lol) So Um I guess that's all I have to say right now. Sorry if I've left some important detail out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:54 pm
Hey squishy . . . marriage doesn't mean the end of RP. ninja Trust me on this one! pirate (is rather old, gaia-wise, has a wife and two kids)  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Krissi Von Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:08 pm
That's not what I meant at all, only that I've been very busy, with my move. I'm from Oklahoma, I moved to South Carolina. It was pretty hard. And there were times when I didn't have the internet. Sooo smile Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:38 pm
Welcome everyone new (and old alike)! Simply read the rules thread, and we shouldn't have a problem at all. *hands out assorted muffins* I'm EKA, by the by, pleased to meet you! *doffs cap*  

Electric Kool-Aid

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:02 pm
*raises hand*
What does a dying rhinoceros sound like?
*blinks*

Welcome, new people!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:38 pm
Iamsquishy1n2
Hello everyone, I'm new. My names Kristen, I live in SC. My husband's a Marine, I have a dog, I love animals, I don't have a favorite color, I'm nineteen, yes I'm kinda young to be married, but I'm not planning on having children anytime soon. (Not that most of you arn't younger than I am) Atleast to my knowledge a lot of Gaia people average the age of 15. Good age. Um this is really choppy but I didn't feel like writing a story just so you could learn a little about me. blaugh If you want to learn more feel free to PM me I don't mind, like I said I'm pretty new to Gaia.

Um Rping experience. About 9 years of chat room rping, 5 of dice rping, and about 7 of forum rping. (just so you know) I'm new to gaia not rping lol. I love fantasy and medieval rping. And very rarely rp anything else. I'm open to new characters and things, I'm just now getting back into rping after a long hiatus because I got married and all that. (lol) So Um I guess that's all I have to say right now. Sorry if I've left some important detail out.
you should join my rp! it's fantasy and...mm...mostly medieval(?) i don't even know if that's how you spell it, though. i'm basing it on primeval, here, so it's probably wrong
but, anyway, i think you should join my rp
it's called 'amorran'  

HephaestusOS

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:40 pm
Illin
Um, Hihi! ^^ I am Illin, I am english and I like fantasy RPs. I am really into orcs and goblins and stuff and so I have started a thread about them. I wanna see if you all will end up liking it to, it's my first RP of this form so please go easy on me if I make mistakes and get stuff wrong. Thankyou, I will try my hardest to please you all
haha
no worries
just relax
nobody's going to kill you

well...nobody...nobody that you KNOW... scream
xd  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games