Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:25 pm
[[ SORREE GAIZ. xD I was watching Japanese game shows.]]

Klaash flet as though something was wrong. "Melanni, I'm just going to say 'Hi' to Lilli. I'll be back in a sec."

She nodded. "Sure."

Klaash knocked on Lilli's door. "Lilli? Can I come in?"

[[ DX FAILURE.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:50 pm
"You're welcome, Tuesday." Ben said. With his hand he brushed Tuesday's hair from his face.
"You make me happy by staying here, alive. And being my friend." Ben said smiling.
"You really want to know how I can forgive you, Takeru?" He nodded.
"It's because I love you, like my brother. No thing can break such a bond. I always wanted a brother, but I got two sisters intead. You're my brother, Tuesday. Why would I not forgive my brother? I know you've done terrible things to me.. but I put them behind me. And you should too." Ben said. He pulled Takeru up, into a hug.
---

Kyoiya laughed when she took his jacket. "I want this though." She said, smiling and kissed his nose.
"Stay here...I'll be back soon." She said and shut the door. SHe opened it again.
"You can smoke. I'll still kiss you." She said smiling and shut the door again.
Kyoiya stood up. My cigarettes are in my jacket... He thought, running out into the hall.
He stopped Bou; she only being a few feet away from the door.
Kyoiya reached into the jacket pocket. He grabbed his lighter and pack of unopened cigarettes.
"I left them in here." He said, smiling. He kissed her softly. "I hope you're not lying to me." He said, laughing. He already had a cig in his mouth before she could answer.
"I'll stay here... don't worry." He said, walking back into the room.
He flipped his ligher open, and lit his cigarette.
He inhaled deeply. He felt relieved. Kyoiya opened the window to low the smoke outisde.
"Oh gosh.." He said, blowing more smoke out his mouth.
"It seemed like I'd never get to again. I thought I was going to go crazy." Kyoiya said, laughing.
He tapped the ash off the cigarette.
Kyoiya has taken 5 hits.
He lauhged again. Too bad she doesn't know what kind I have. Ha! Marajuana cigs. I'm going to be stoned off my a**. Kyoiya said.
He was already feeling dizzy.
I'll only smoke one... maybe two? He thought, laughing.
Kyoiya felt a burning sensation. His cigarette was burning him. He put it out. He felt like he was going to pass out. He laughed, stanind up. He closed the window. No more..
He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. She'd be pissed if she knew.
He swished some mouth wash around in his mouth. Kyoiya started hallucinating..
"Woah.. I need to lay down.." He said. Kyoiya changed his clothes quickly and laid down. He didn't put on shirt.
Kyoiya passed out on the bed.
---
Keita's hands reached to Daisuke's boxers. He slid them down slightly, as Daisuke kissed his neck.
"Mmmm.. uhh.. ah... ah.." Keita moaned, his breathing all over the place.
Keita's lingered at Daisuke's his, they debated on what to do with is boxers. Keita remembered he didn't want to ruin or rush things. So he tugged them back up. "Sorry for teasing you, baby doll." Keita said, kissing his cheek.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Tuesday hesitated, but then hugged him back.
"Kiryuu brings them back. I don't know how to get rid of him." Tuesday said.
[Failure.]

Bou smiled as he kissed her. No matter how hard he tried to cover it up, she could smell it down the hall.
"Wow Kyoiya...I want some..." She said to herself and rushed to Klaash's room. Before knocking, she had heard him talking in Lilli's room. So she opened her door instead.
"Klaash?" She asked, poking her head inside.
[[Yeah sorry I'm just passing through your v****a. It'll just take a second I promise. lmfao Ju-on 2]]

Daisuke smiled.
"It's okay...If it's okay with you." He said, placing his hands on Keita's chest.
"You won't ruin anything. Being with you...Nothing could ruin tonight." Daisuke said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:02 pm
[You know what's really sad? They were engaged and Tsshyeiah still arranged the marriage. Sad Day. crying ]

Lilli awoke, hearing a soft knock.
It was followed by a familiar voice, "Lilli? Can I come in?" He asked.
It was Klaash.
Lilli stood up from the bed. She walked to the door, and opened it.
"Klaash." Lilli said.
"Thank you for coming..." Lilli said, tears formed in her eyes and soon rolled down her face.
Lilli smiled.
Suddenly Lilli started feeling nauseous.
She closed the door, and pulled Klaash over to the bed with her.
"I...I... miss you, so much." Lilli said. "I wish I would have gotten away from my fears and married you when I had the chance." Lilli said, lookign up at him.
Lilli started feeling strong contractions in her abdomen. She held her stomach.
"He's moving." Lilli said, smiling.
"You can feel it, too." She said, smiling. "Here." She said. Lilli took Klaash's hand and placed it on her stomach. She held it there. The baby moved. Lilli could feel it getting stronger.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:03 pm
[[Kay gaiz. :/ SRSLY. Stop with Keita and Daisuke. mad It's getting too graphic, and franky, it's rather disturbing to read, especially when I'm in the same room with my parents! D< SO STOP OR ELSE. Plus, I think you guys have already violated the pg-13 rule. |<]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:23 pm
[*Looks* *GASP!*
3.Keep it PG13 wink

Gosh Olivia! We violated the rule! What's your probably? Lol jk.
Abby I'm sorry. razz
I know. We did. I apologize. It's really my fault for it because I didn't stop it. I should have been responsible. sweatdrop
FORGIVE? xp ]

Ben sighed.
"I don't know what to tell you then. Just.. if you need help, I'm here for you. I always will be.
---
Nothing could ruin tonight? Except me..
Keita pulled away.
"Sorry. I just feel uncomfortable.." Keita said.
"I feel rushed." He said.
Keita scooted out from under Daisuke.
"It's not you're fault. I think I'm just letting things happen too quickly." Keita said. He picked up his clothes, and put his pants back on, then his shirt. Keita sighed.
Keita looked up at Daisuke. He seemed dissapointed.
Keita smiled. "I'm sorry."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:58 pm
[[ Lol, it's okay, just don't do it again. You're only characters that have really violated it are Keita and Daisuke. O _ O LOL. Failures. ]]

Klaash looked at Lilli with soft eyes as he sat beside her. "I'm sorry too, but there's no way to turn back time, Lilli." His hand rested on her stomach, and he felt the baby move. It felt far stranger than he had imagined. He knew it was his child that was within her, but he had never really been around any pregnant women, he recalled. When his mother was pregnant with Celleia, he never really saw her, he was usually with Tsshyeiah or Xellious, who were pretty much his parents at the time. He smiled rather forcefully.

[[ xD LOL KLAASH ARE SQUIEMISH. razz SP? FAIL.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Tuesday sighed.
'Yeah I should go see what Amane is doing' The words repearted in his mind. An awkward silence settled between them.
"I should go...Lilli probably wants to see me." He said, standing up.

Daisuke sighed.
Rushed? How could he feel rushed? Daisuke was confused, sitting on the edge of the bed. Daisuke wanted to scream at him, run away, the only thing he was good at.
"It's okay." He put up a tough front, trying to fake a smile.

Bou tapped Klaash on the shoulder.
"Hey..." She said, trying to get his attention.

[[HEY ABI-TAN!!!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:29 pm
Klaash turned around rather abruptly, mildly surprised by the tap on the shoulder. It was that woman again. Bou, was it? He wasn't really sure. "Yeah...?" He asked, rather confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Bou smiled kindly.
"Hey...I have to talk to you. Privately." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:34 pm
Klaash's eyebrows knit. "About what...why?" He looked rather confused, his eyes staring into Bou's for some sense of as to why he had to speak with some woman he hardly knew privately.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Klara stood quickly to follow Ben out.
Tuesday had become a friend to her while she was going through her transformation, she was worried. She completely forgot that she liked his blood. She reluctantly sat back down when Ben told Nobu to stay with her. Then he told him to find Bou.

Klara became fidgety while waiting for one of them to return. What was happening?? Was Tuesday going to be ok? She worried until Nobu came back after what seemed like forever. She calmed down for his sake.
After all, he seemed far more freaked out then she. He went to his bed and curled into a ball crying. Klara hurried over to him and cradled him in her arms lovingly, “Shhh…shhh everything will be ok, Nobu. It’s alright.” She whispered in his ear continuing to rock him gently. A tear escaped her eye out of her control she was quick to wipe it away. “It’ll be ok.” She smiled.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:22 pm
[Alright. WE promise not to do it again. biggrin ]

Lilli sighed.
"Yes, Klaash. I know." Lilli said softly. She tried not to let herself cry anymore.
Lilli felt.. wait what was it? The baby moving or contractions? Whatever it was, it was getting stronger.
Bou came into the room.
She asked to have a word with Klaash.
What could she be telling him or asking him that Lilli couldn't hear?

[Okay.. so after Bou tell him what she needs to, Lilli's amniotic sac (her water) will break. P:]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:53 pm
[[SRSLY GUYS. BOU IS TRYIN TO SAY SOMTHIN.
HER WATER CAN BREAK LATER. READ THE DAMN POSTS.

.__.lll ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:55 pm
Bou sighed and pulled Klaash aside, out of the room. She shut the door softly behind her.
"Well, What are you planning on doing about your baby." She asked matter of factly.

[[Jeez Kya-Chan...And you get on my a** about not reading posts.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games