Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 pm
Gweener
LittleTnCo
There was this guy in a Nicolas Cage movie that pole danced. Of course; he was rather feminine. Grump had to look the other way. He just couldn't handle that scene. hehehe

Oh, and this guy even had his clothes on. I think it was in the movie Air Condor, or The Rock.

I know I'm bad for asking this, but I can't find a clip of this scene. I don't know why, I just have to see this!

I think the movie was called ConAir; not Air Condor. I'll have to look it up and see if I can find the infamous scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:36 pm
Hazumu-san
I watched the first movie, and I couldn't stand it. I absolutely dislike Bella, and vampires don't sparkle! rolleyes

Well, I thought it was extremely boring, besides the few instances when they wolf-out, but 2 hours & 15 minutes!? They could have easily cut out at least 15 to 30 minutes of looking at depressed Bella and Bella laying in the field several times waiting for visions of Edward.

I should have went to see Couples Retreat or 2012. Those are the only other two that look interesting to me right now.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 pm
I saw 2012 when it opened. I thought it was pretty good. It was a bit over the top at times. but hey, we are talking the end of the world. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Thanks for the advice. sounds good; although I do seem to tend to favor apocalyptic movies,... ever since The Stand!

Hey, I have a question. Do u still stuff your turkey with the stuffing or do you cook and serve it on the side? There's so much talk of salmonella...

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm
I have always cooked it on the side. I really don't feel comfortable stuffing the turkey, because of the salmonella thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 pm
Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought I might be paranoid or over-cautious. Old-schoolers believe it adds flavor.

I'm not even going to go for that deep-frying fad either this year. Too expensive and unhealthy. Nope just going inject that sucker and use one of those oven bags. I might not end up picture perfect like those turkeys on tv, but falling off the bone, juicy is perfect for me!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Thats what I think too, ever since I started cooking Thanksgiving dinner when I was 14. biggrin If it tastes good then it was a good dinner!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Just a quick post to say that I'm sorry I haven't been here that much this year - busy life. I love all my friends here and hello to the newer members.

I'll try to get more time in for here. I've even started doing the houses again; the thread has some test previews for you all to look at and critisize harshly.

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:01 pm
It really was rather funny. Needless to say, he's been banned from cooking the christmas turkey since then. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:17 pm
We did the same thing with our Turkey. I think it taste better without stuffing it. And Gwee; we use the bags here too. Ours turned out a delicious golden brown. Yummy. It was so juicy and tender. The cooking time is reduced a lot as well.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 am
xD Sounds like you guys all had a nice Thanksgiving :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:59 pm
Test. It seems the sub-forums aren't letting me see new posts, or something... so... here's a test.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:00 pm
Wait... wait... why did it show up in the middle of the screen... above older posts...

Test #2.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm
O...kay... that's just weird.

Guild announcement up about it.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games