Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 am
'It would have been nice if we'd been told Starcacther, especially on a mission of such high risk, what about the others, how loyal are they ?' Adonis enquired with a unpleasntly cold tone, he was unimpressed with Starcacthers revelations, if she'd told him the group had a traitor he could have found a way of exposing and dealing with them, but now they were out of reach in the deep jungle where he couldn't find them and was forced to use resources to find them. The resoruces however would be taken from Starcacthers back, however it was now a corrupted fuel for his empire.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm
"I was only aware of of the girls going on the mission today. As for me, I was in a serious meeting. I didn't know Angela was scent or went with the girls on the mission. Don't worry though, I'll send some more of our alliances to get them all back here safely, and we'll deal with...," Starcatcher got cut off.

"No, allow me to scent the sabers to look for them," said Kimiko and looked to her leaders.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Helen then grabbed Angela by the arm and pulled her back. She hissed at Angela and scolded her by saying, "You should really control yourself. Seriously, you attitude is annoying."

Hera looks to Gemini and the others, "We'll help. So tomorrow morning you'll come with us to our territory. It won't be far. Unless you rather go tonight."

Gemini stared at Angela and wondered what was her problem. She then looked to both Raven and Beast Boy and than walked over to her father's side and turned into her wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vesta then entered the library and sniffed her brother out. She then smiled as she got closer and yelled, "Found You Italius!" She then jumped around happily.

"Aw man!" said Italius.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 pm
"I say we go tonight," said Blaise. "I want to get this over with and get my son back," he said. He then stopped and watch as Gemini went to Robin's side. He's starting to get use to the fact that he was Gemini's father now, since after all, she was raised by him.

"I agree with Blaise," said Raven. "We should move fast," she said then looked to Angela and growled a bit towards her. Raven then looked to Beast Boy, trying to get his attention and signaling her with her eyes and tail that she don't trust Angela for one second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight felt angry and wanted to rip Starcatcher's head off. She then looked to Kimiko and agreed to Kimiko's suggestion but looked to Adonis to so if he agreed too. She then felt tired all of the sudden and leaned on Adonis and tried to hold her balance.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 am
(Permission to cease playing Spider-robin ?)
'We'll go tonight, everyone get ready to leave' Robin spoke like a heroic captain about to lead his troops in blood thirsty battle. They needed to move fast before Adonis realised he'd been betrayed by the harpies and sent forces out to investigate. 'I know it's late but need to get moving, who knows what the sabors are doing to Sirius' he added in an encourganging tone trying to rally the more lazy memebrs of the team, like Beastboy for example.

'Fine..' Beastboy grumbled silently, he had no choice everyone wanted to go. He just hoped this world had some really super strong coffoe because he was going to need it, of course it was all different when he had an all night gaming marathon, but then he was just sitting their tapping a controller, here he'd no doubt be forced to run and other things which would make him sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:57 am
'We'll send a group of both, Kimiko, assemble some of you're finest hunters and Starcacther prepare a loyal bacth of Harpies and tell them to meet me in the courtyard' Adonis began taking firm control of the situation. 'Midnight come with me, I need you're assitance' Adonis added walking away, he didn't need to hear an aknoweledgement that his subordinates would carry out his orders, he knew they would since they knew the penalty of disobeying orders given to them.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Zeta sat right up and was ready to go. "I'm ready!" she said feeling energenic. She did always feel much better at night and she loved the night too.

Gemini then nodded in agreement. "That sounds good," she said. she then stares at the harpies and waited for them to answer her father.

"Sirius, well all we know is that he was sick when we got there and the sabers were creating an antidote to help him," asnwered Hera.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, lets find Scott!" she squealed happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Midnight nods. She then looks back to Kimiko and Starcatcher. Then walks away, following her husband Adonis. She wondered what he wanted to talk about. Was there something wrong or was something on his mind.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:33 pm
Kimiko nodded and said, "Yes sir." She then looks to Starcatcher and tells her, "Now you better send a good danm well obeying group."

Starcatcher glares at Kimiko and tells her, "Now don't you worry. Of course I will." Then Starcatcher called out a group of her harpies with a screech adn five came to her. Their names were Topaz, Pearl, Emerald, Sapphire, and Ruby. "Now bring yours out," as she looks to Kimiko.

Kimiko glares at her and calls out six sabers to her. A one tiger saber, two cheeta sabers, two female lion sabers, and one lynx saber. "Now all of you!" she yells with a good commanding voice. "Find our missing harpies!" she commands. The harpies and sabers nod and take off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:48 pm
'Really ?, do you know what else they had planned for him ?' Robin asked his curiosuity sparked, Adonis's behaviour was becoming perplexing, he'd expected a standard hostage situation, not for it to have various other complications like the group nursing him back to health, however it could be a tatic to gain trust in the young impressionable pup and use him as a weapon against his own kin. Again he knew by now he'd shouldn't be so stunned by the inhumane treatment in these situations but still it asked to many uncomfortable questions.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm
'My love it seems we must esnure our servants loyalty by more...effective and lasting means, I suggest we use a loyalty seal, however we need on major component, the ruby lizard, it's indeginous to the harpies territories, we should are strognest alchemsists and hunters, I fear revolution is brewing in the ranks and prefer not to have waste all my time shedding thier blood.' Adonis said slowly, traitors were a pain and had such a way with words more would follow them, time to n** it in the bud.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm
"That they're trying to get the pup to trust them too I bet," answered Hera. "But that's all I know so far," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm
Midnight listens to her husband's word carefully and nods. "I see," she said in agreement. "But how do we get the ruby lizard? I would also be tired of shedding their blood. Their blood stinks anyways," she said. There was once a bad harpie who betray both of sabers and harpies. and the sabers took care of her and the blood smelled awlful to Midnight. Specially since she was pregnet with Elecrta and her siblins at the time. And now she's pregnan again and another betrayel is comign from the harpies. She looks to her husband.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 am
'It could part of a big attempt to brain wash him into thinking the wolves are his enemies, did you hear anything else about plans in which they had ?' Robin asked in a disturbed taken aback tone. He didn't know how far the sabors would stoop but already they weren't coming off as the most kind and caring group already. Time was wasting and his energy had been replinished by the sudden urgency in thier mission. It was time to move before it was deffintely to late for all of them and the young, he vowed he'd he his little brother and sister and live a safe happy life.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 am
'We'll need to prepare a small group to enter harpie territory, this will also be a good chance to see how far this rebellion has gotten' Adonis coutinued dryly suprsied Midnight hadn't understand the inner layer to his plan, however he hadn't been very clear in his meaning so she was excused. 'I will not lose my empire thanks to some filthy birds who've finally developed a back bone big enough to utter the word no behind our backs in secert' he added a omnious growl to his voice.

Scott let out a small gasp for air realsing Vesta had wandered off or had discovered Italus. Either way it seemed like he'd been here for decades. It felt his wrinkles were starting to get wrinkles. Hopefully she'd find him soon and they could do something else together, it was just about keeping everyone peroccupied until the return of Sirius and then everything could go back to the way it was.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff