Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 am

((Quan's gone already, Sypher took him))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 am

((Wooops... didnt see that sorry... Ill just repost))

Blood sighed and thought that all s class nin were weird, so he just decided to get out. And he did.

Bloodfang23

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:17 am

Fanoto
Gliding lazily up to the building, following the directions of a few villagers who were kind enough to direct him, he was somewhat confused. He tilted his head to the side for a moment, then the other as he tried to figure out what kind of abstract monument was meant to be constructed by the upside down building. Shrugging it off, he floated upwards towards the door frame and made his way inside as he gave a call, "Hello? Anybody here?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 am

Fanoto
Fanoto
Gliding lazily up to the building, following the directions of a few villagers who were kind enough to direct him, he was somewhat confused. He tilted his head to the side for a moment, then the other as he tried to figure out what kind of abstract monument was meant to be constructed by the upside down building. Shrugging it off, he floated upwards towards the door frame and made his way inside as he gave a call, "Hello? Anybody here?"

((building kinda undergound.))

Rahenno sighed as everyone left. "Well that was a fun reuion." He said to himself. The clone formed handseals and slamed his hand on the ground. "Fuuton: Kanketsusen Souzou(wind release: Geyser creation)" He did this to force a geyser under the building or in this case on top and tryed to flip it by force the steam pressure to flip and sit the office right side up. Thr ground below the upside down office started to swell up. the ground burst with a jet of hot steam and fliped the office rightside up in the air. it came back down hard and knocked anyone in the building or near it off balance. Rahenno feel to a knee and slowly got up. He looked around and saw a totally miss of everything, from the desk and chairs to the pictures of past kages that hung on the wall. Rahenno sighed and the started to clean up the office.

((All fixed, for the most part anyway.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 am

((Moki/Blarg/Sypher said that he rose it above ground 1 post before he left, but he still kept it upside down, so I assumed I had to float upwards to get to the door.))

Jono felt somewhat odd as his stomach seemed to now be in his feet and he was getting a good amount of Gs, but he couldn't tell at first. Looking out one of the windows, he realized he was shooting up into the air. "Huh," was the comment that he made before the building reached the pinnacle of its height. By this time, he realized that the building was now rotated about ninety degrees from its original position as it began to fall, continuing the rotation. Thinking about something his father told him once about elevators, he ran towards where the original floor was. Knowing that the building would hit right about when the floor was parallel with the ground, he was ready. Bending at the knees, he eyed the floor carefully, awaiting impact. A countdown began in his head when there was a sudden jolt and he fell face first onto the floor. "Ow," was muffled by Jono before he rose, rubbing his face as though it were a cure. Looking around and saw that somebody was beginning to fix the office and decided that he could help. Putting things back in place to what he could guess was the best he could do since he was still unfamiliar with the place.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 am

Koi's clone netered the retarded building. "This place had a rockin' party..." the clone said as it stabbed a kunai into the desk. A note slid off.

Note:

Dear Raikage,

I am leaving Kumogakure in search of a med-nin named Ronnel. I am going ot be training under his name. Where he is, I will be. I shall return to Kumo one day with the training of a Medical Shinobi.

From,
Koisu Ryuu Nara

Zombie Swagger

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:42 pm

((Koisu, you do know that Ronnel is currently missing and noone knows where he is right?))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:41 pm

(Yep. I'll have to find him. Plus, If someone tells me you are a doton user, the first place I am checking is rock. Then I find out about wind, and I look around the wind country and I go places. No meta-gaming!)

Zombie Swagger

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 pm

((You're going to take a while. Might want to stick around in Kumo for a bit...))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Figuring that he had no more business here, Jono placed a few more papers on the desk before making his leave out of the already opened door.

Fanoto

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Tera walked into the office right after two gentle knocks on the door.
"kage-sama is there any mission I could do?" Tera asked as she sat and crossed her legs then she looked around.
"even if it is just cleaning your office?" Tera said then remembered that she still has a lot to learn even if she is a chunnin that is really close to being jounin.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:11 pm

(hey AC you can help at the mountain if you want.)

Aro97

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 pm

(( Well I never heard of what is happening at the mountain... I was knocked out... my students dropped a bookcase on me while i was teaching so as not to meta game I have to ask))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 pm

The clone smiled at Tera. "Think you can help out with a B-rank mission? It seems as thought Koi and Aro are having trouble keepng the ninja at bay. And from the sounds of things, they seem to have entered the village." By now Tera should know what his geting at. "If you encounter them take out, but do it one at a time." He said after giving the jist of the mission.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Tera nodded obediently and replied "Understood sir!"
As Tera ran out the door she started to make a clay birds just in case.

((i must warn you I'm a medic/bomber))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games