Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Akira arrived at the gates and waited for Detachi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm
Andrew arrived after many hours of walks around others villages finally came to find his mom Reiko and see what ever happened. "Yay," he muttered as he started to run to the gates and motioned his head up and down to see how huge the gates were. Andrew looked at one of the gaurds and went up to him and spoke in a clear vioce as his attention was at the gates, "Im Andrew Tenshu im here to see Reiko my mother," he gaurd gave a nodd to Andrew and than a nodd to the other gaurd and the huge gates started to open. "Wow," he said as he saw the inside on Konoha and how big it was, "Well better start moving," he said he started to walk into the gates and noticed the birds flying all around the area as he turned and looked at the gates as they shut and made a huge BANG sound. The gust from the gates hit Andrew in the face and it hit him with a cool breeze, Andrew his attention to the village and quickly took his Grass headband off and tossed it to a tree not to far from him. As a Genin in Grass Andrew did not get much training and planned to live in Leaf with his parents for a while, he was 15 and still had no place to go. "Well ebbter start looking now," he said as a got in a running position and sprinted off fast and was gone in the matyter of seconds.  

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm
Syn walks threw gaining nothing from his little trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am
Name: DSW
Village:Mist
Equipment:Only my massive scythe.
Reason for visiting: to see how raiden is doing.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): a day or so.

katsuro flew on top of the gates and look at the village. so peaceful here now. he then flew up in the sky and headed to the meadows where raiden is at from what he herd at the villagers.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm
katsiro stop in mid air and flew back tot eh gates and out. he had to meet someone else where.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Syn decides to leave to go somewhere else.  

SynysterGatesRules

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:06 pm
Kunesume2
Akira arrived at the gates and waited for Detachi.

((Sorry for the wait.))
The real Detachi arrived at the gates and waved to Akira. "Hi five man!" he held out a hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:38 pm
Akira gave him a Hi five. "Yo, Chi where should we go first?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Detachi slipped his ANBU mask on. "I haven't been to the mist village in a long time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm
"Ok, lets go there." Akira said as he jumped into a tree. I have my Anbu uniform and my mask. Hold on a sec." He said as he through on his uniform. "Ok, let's go."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:09 pm
"Put your mask on man. We don't want them to know who we are if the perpitrator interogates them or something..." Chi said as he jumped in a tree close to Akria's.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm
"Ok," Akira said as he put his mask on. "When we get there we have to ask permission from their Kage to look around, but if he takes to long we might just have to look around."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 pm
"Right," Detachi awnsered. "Mind the fire," he warned looking at the wildfires in the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm
"I build a lake nearby just in case of wildfires." Akira said as he hopped to the Mist.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 pm
Detachi nodded and they reached the mist.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games