Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled brightly over at Veronica, certainly a little shy at being called pretty. "I found such great beauty repulsive," Ravin said with small smile. "Had you seen my mortal form, you would have preferred it." Ravin twined a piece of hair around her finger and smiled at Veronica. "I wanted to be mortal, to die. I didn't ask for immortality. I was merely plunged into it. I advise you to think about immortality before just doing it for the sake of your love."

Ravin snickered. "Shake him up? Certainly! That's what Hunter does."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter swam, quite a long way actually. Out of the cave and through a startled school of rainbow trout. He resurfaced near the shore and shook the water out of his eyes and hair. He jumped into a tree and waited for Dylan to resurface.

ll BLOCK!!!! ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:05 pm

User Image

She jumped off of him, as her fangs dissapeared. Still angered "I can't believe you!" she had an annoyed look on her face and she wispered "Still not scared..". She shook her head "Well your lucky I ate earlier, cause that was really hard to pull" as she slapped her self twice.

She sighed, as she laid down turned over. "Your not scared, but I'm also surprised you have no questions on vampires either" as she turned away from him.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Airi Yuu

Airi suddenly looked up from her position underneath the tree to see Hideaki. She brushed some hair away from her face as he bounced towards her. Airi couldn't help but smile, truly charmed at his happy gait. Hideaki smiled that same charming smile.

"Konnichiwa, Hide-san," she breathed in her soft voice, blushing a little at his happy smile. The changes she had experienced in her own heart were definitely more pronounced. "What place did you have in mind?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Robert laughed. "Would you like me to be scared? I can pull off scared really well." He said getting up and wiping his neck. "The only reason I'm not scared is because you haven't done anything.....besides the fangs.....that is truly amazing, and cute people can't be scary."He added the last part in a hushed tone.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"How could you possibly find beauty replusive?!" Her jaw slightly dropped. She would murder to be half as beautiful as Ravin.
"I'm not saying that dying didn't sound good at one point," Of course, referring to her daddy days, "But I love Hunter. And I want to do this. Forever with him, I couldn't think of anything better." She bit her bottom lip. And everything that came with being immortal sounded pretty good. Beauty and not being able to be really hurt- Or die. Her daddy wouldn't be able to hurt her ever. For sure.
"Obviously. Dylan, I feel bad for the kid." Veronica giggled.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan swam after Hunter, easily. He could've completely caught up but he didn't really feel like it. After swimming for awhile Hunter went up to the surface and Dylan followed. When he exited the water Hunter was waiting in a tree. "Alright, lets get this show on the road." He shook his hair out. "Oh yeah, could I ask one thing? Am I weird looking pale?" He felt weird asking but he wanted to know.

samanthaualani

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:16 pm

User Image

Kaline let out a "Hmp.." and wispered "Well if I was serious, I wouldn't play with my food so lightly.." She turned on her back "You've never seen me hunt, all you've seen is running and fangs" as she smiled.

She blushed ,while smiling "Cute maybe...but evil for sure" as she grinned on the last comment. She put her hands behind her head and gave a somewhat random comment "Your somewhat of a strange person you knows.."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Robert looked at her with his purple eyes. "Is that a compliment? Because if it is, then I must say we make a perfect friendship." He said then added, "I'm not sure about evil..." Robert smiled at Kaline and then grabbed his jacket which was all dirty. "Ugh! It is definatly gonna suck to do laundry."

Mr Nerdy xP

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

User Image

She got up, and smiled "Good, cause it was." and she considered the word evil "Well I believe so, in a way, but not almost mentally". She stopped and looked around, as she began to pay attention. She could smell the Ravin girl, and Veronica in the distance somewhere. It smelled like them, but Kaline couldn't be sure if two people in the world could smell alike or not.

She turned towards Robert, and giggled slightly "It's not so bad, be a big boy and do your chores" 3nodding She thought for a second "Hey if you don't live with your parents? Where do you live then?"

((I gots to goes Night nights ...:p ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snorted and jumped down from the tree. "Hey idiot, your not pale, have you looked in a mirror yet? Your not as tan as you used to be, but you've got the same coloring as a normal human." Hunter rolled his eyes and looked around, Ravin was probably dying to get back to her snack and Hunter really didn't want to train tonight, he would rather be with Veronica. "We will start tommorow. Right now you can go back to Ravin if you want, I'm going to go ahead of you and grab Veronica." He dashed off without waitng for an answer. Pretty soon he was back with Ravin and Veronica, he scooped her up and kissed her. With a grin at Ravin he carried her off.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Robert looked at Kaline, then down on the ground. "I live here and there. Not in the same spot twice." He shrugged and then smiled. "So...what kind of guys do you like?" He asked. He just asked to be teasing but if she gave him an honest answer he could use it...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:01 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"How could you possibly find beauty replusive?!" Her jaw slightly dropped. She would murder to be half as beautiful as Ravin.
"I'm not saying that dying didn't sound good at one point," Of course, referring to her daddy days, "But I love Hunter. And I want to do this. Forever with him, I couldn't think of anything better." She bit her bottom lip. And everything that came with being immortal sounded pretty good. Beauty and not being able to be really hurt- Or die. Her daddy wouldn't be able to hurt her ever. For sure.
Veronica was being scooped up into someones arms. She sure hoped it was Hunter. And it was. He was kissing her. Veronica grinned and hooked her arms around his neck. "Hey babe, glad you're back." She laid her head against his shoulder.
She should've expected him to run off with her like this. Dylan was probably near by.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked down at his skin. "Seriously?" He smiled, Hunter was running off. They would start tomorrow because he was horny and wanted to go after his little mortal.
Okay, that was fine. He really wanted to get back to Ravin anyway. And now that he was in the knowing about his skin tone he was thrilled!
Dylan took a whiff of the air. A quick bite to eat wouldn't hurt.
He took a quick detour, picking off some animal. He didn't care what it was. Of course, it wasn't as great as the human but it would do for now.
Dylan cleaned up at the small body of water before running off towards Ravin. When he found her he ran up behind her, scooped her into his arms and kissed her lips, feircly. It was much better as a vampire. "Hello beautiful."

**veronica-edited.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and nuzzled into her neck. He didn't slow his pace till the were at the house. He set her down gently and kissed her sweetly. "How do you feel?" He was suddenly really hyper and excited although he didn't know why. Almost giddy as he scooped her up and twirled her around, pressing his lips firmly against hers before she could answer. "My love, my rose, my Veronica." He kissed her avian and set her down, looking at her with playfull and adoring eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 pm

xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He smiled at her. She smiled back. Madeline was glad she was able to make him somewhat happy. "Maybe I just have a soft spot for vampires. Or one vampire in particular." She smirked at him. She stood back up. Her legs were starting to hurt. She just wanted to give them some time to rest. Armand wanted to discuss something with her. What? What could it possibly be about? Madi's breathing was shallow. She told herself to be cool. "What do you want to talk about?"

ooc: sorry. I'm working on homework for an AP class

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

With a small sigh Armand sat down further on the grass and then looked up at Madeline with a serious expression on his face. "Madeline, I love you. I want to spend my life with you but that would require changing you. Would you be up for that? I am essentially a selfish creature in the end and I realize what this could mean for you but I want you Madeline for me and me alone." He got to his feet and grabbed her hands in his, pulling her to his chest in a hug. "What do you say Madeline?"

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 am

samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was being scooped up into someones arms. She sure hoped it was Hunter. And it was. He was kissing her. Veronica grinned and hooked her arms around his neck. "Hey babe, glad you're back." She laid her head against his shoulder.
She should've expected him to run off with her like this. Dylan was probably near by.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked down at his skin. "Seriously?" He smiled, Hunter was running off. They would start tomorrow because he was horny and wanted to go after his little mortal.
Okay, that was fine. He really wanted to get back to Ravin anyway. And now that he was in the knowing about his skin tone he was thrilled!
Dylan took a whiff of the air. A quick bite to eat wouldn't hurt.
He took a quick detour, picking off some animal. He didn't care what it was. Of course, it wasn't as great as the human but it would do for now.
Dylan cleaned up at the small body of water before running off towards Ravin. When he found her he ran up behind her, scooped her into his arms and kissed her lips, feircly. It was much better as a vampire. "Hello beautiful."

**veronica-edited.

Ravin Black

Ravin raised her head to glance at Hunter. At the same time he flashed a smile her way. Before she could answer it, she felt something swoop her. It was Dylan. He had scooped her into his arms and was now kissing her lips fiercely. Ravin flushed pink and melted instantly into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and drawing him closer. She reacted with the same kind of fierceness he held.Dylan's sweet chocolate scent filled her nostrils. She nuzzled her face into his neck and growled playfully.

"Mhm," she hummed happily. "Hello, gorgeous." Ravin lifted her head up to look at Dylan. She smiled sweetly and licked his lips. Mhm, he tasted of blood. "Mmm, you taste yummy."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games