Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:16 pm
Reappearing in his usual black mist form Void looked at them and said. " The assassins are on call, give the word and they will attack. " He said calmly. He looked at them and said. " Well if it's partners we are looking for then I choose Kurai, like I said I refuse to harm a woman and I don't know enough about the way you fight Kurai. " He said softly. He looked towards the others and said. " Better hurry we don't have as much time as we would have liked. "  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:49 pm
Gareth nodded to them "Hmm I guess I'll work with a partner I'll work with Calisto her power with my reason I like it" He said. He mainly wanted to make sure she didn't go on another killing spree. He looked at Void "I think Void should work alone he's been around the longest and knows how to handle them" He said. He looked at everyone "That is as long as you guys don't think I'm wrong" He said.

Kendal smiled at Marcove "Yay!" He cheered happily he had never had a friend stay with him before. He walked over to the park with Marcove "But how are you supposed to controll earth if you can't get dirty.." He said. He thought for a moment "I say da hew with it get dirty it could help you" He said. He laughed a little "Come on dow't be scared" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 pm
"As leader, it doesn't matter to me." To an extent it did. Much like Nephilis, Ambrosia had strategies, but for this situation, only one would truly work. "Calisto's powers are more agressive. She wouldn't do well working with Void who is also powerful. I recommend her working with me or Kurai. Gareth, I recommend you work with Calisto as well. Basically, those with wicked powers work with someone more subtle like myself. If anything, I am with Gareth. Void should work alone, but should he want a partner, I suggest Kurai or myself."

~~~

"I guess yur wite." Marcove said with a contemplative nod. He walks into the park and instantly trips over a mound into a pile of sand. He was now dirty. "Oh...no. I'm dirty..." Panicking, he looks around and his fear grew until he closed his eyes. Piece by piece, the sand on his face and clothes were absorbed into his being. Opening his eyes, he sighs and looks at his hands. "I'm not dirty anymore. Wow, what just happened?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:14 am
Calisto listened to the arrangements. Why did Ambrosia always make herself out to be the leader? After this attack, Calisto would challenge Ambrosia...and win. She looked at Ambrosia. "Well let's go ahead and make a choice, I want to get started soon so who's my partner, Gareth or you Ambrosia?" she asked.

Amalia listened to what Kendal said. "Kendal, watch your mouth" she stated. She saw what Marcove had just done. She smiled. "Your abilites are working" she stated calmly. "Your father will be happy that you're able to control sand now" she said with a warming smile rubbing his head. "Are you guys ready to go back to the bulb so we can ask your father about spending the night?" she asked.

Shatara picked up the plates and began to clean the temple. She eyed Jean as she continued to clean in silence.

Jean lept off her chair as she began to play. She ran to the balcony looking across Tenshu. She looked back at her mom and smiled, letting the sun soak upon her skin. Her hair caught fire not knowing she continued to sit on the bench humming a tune.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 am
Kurai let out a small sigh. So it looked like he was going to be paired up with Void or Calisto. Knowing they would take forever on choosing, he spoke up. "How about I'm with Calisto. That gets rid of two." he stated, not really liking his choice. However, he didn't think Ambrosia and Calisto would make a good pair no matter what Ambrosia said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:43 am
Gareth nodded "Alright I'll work with Ambrosia then now I suggest we get a move on" He said. He looked at Ambrosia "So where are we headed first?" He asked. He wondered who she would decide to attack.

Kendal smiled at Marcove "You did it!" He said cheerfully and hugged his new friend. "You absorbed the sand" He said. He then herd his mom talking to him "I'm sorry mommy I wont talk like dat" he said. He looked at Marcove again "Yeah lets go back and ask" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 am
"Then I'm with Gareth." Ambrosia let out. "Alright, you may begin when you feel ready. Also, Void, since you're alone, you may use the full extent of your power...wherever that extent may be." She walks over to Gareth and stands beside him awaiting a strike from either the team, or the loner.

~~~

"I hope they stay working. I'm tired of training..." He turned around and started walking toward the Bulb. "I really look forward to staying with you all Mrs. Kendal's mom." Marcove smiles while walking. "I don't have many friends..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 am
Void nodded to their decision. " Alright, try not to completely destroy this room. "He said as he took a few steps back, even he didn't want to be inbetween two celestials fighting, even if it was just practice. Void opened his small book there were enough blank pages left for quite a few people, the next ones to be added to the book were Ambrosia, Calisto, Gareth and Kurai.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 pm
Chyuta felt his hand being grabbed and was almost dragged out of the house as Mitsuki opened the door and they exited the palace. Walking down the stairs the wonderful breeze washed over all their bodies and it was like this every day, though they had plenty of sun it wasn't as hot as it would be at most place. "This has been a good three years, no problems, and are home is back to the way it use to be, beautiful." He stated out loud though mostly to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edwards performance didn't fool Kyuri one bit, because if they were back in shale those flames would have made him do more than scream and try to pat them out. "Yeah it would, which is why I didn't fall for it." He replied and stayed afloat several feet from Edward. "Haha, that's funny, I would sure like to see that someday." He stated with a smile on his face and small laughter. "I didn't, I was aware of them the entire time, I knew and know every move they maid and will make." He admitted as the weapons touched Kyuri and the smirk on his face then grew. Kyuri used a new technique he has been working on and mastered over the years, he created a clone of himself by projecting and shaping his own aura as well as solidifying it so it would appear as real as he himself which was the cause of his aura training. The moment he had them all around him it self destructed if you will call it with a violent and raw explosion of his aura alone but not to much he also had aura flames inside of it to add to the raw and violent explosion making that much worse for them. The actual Kyuri was within the forest but who was to tell how many more clones were in this worst as well so it would be hard to pinpoint the real one because there are more of them inside. "I'm just getting started so you won't have to worry about that, though I admit it will be difficult to fight you in this world." He stated as it showed more of an echo coming from the forest since they all spoke at the same time. What he intended for this to due was to explode and destroy the 6 figure along to see how it effects Edward and this world since the power was raw.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:17 pm
((Hahaha @Mrs.Kendal's mom I used to say that to people i didnt know but knew their children,haha))

Calisto was surprised that Kurai decided to partner with her. Calisto smirked as Ambroia said they could go ahead and strike. She ran towards Ambrosia with lightning speed, unhinging two butterfly knives as she performed a roundhouse kick towards Ambrosia, slicing with the butterfly knives as well.

Amalia looked at Marcove and smiled at his comment. She walked with the two children until they finally reached the bulb. She entered the room with Marcove and Kendal and looked at Dulceri. "Um Dulceri, I was wondering if Marcove could spend the night with Kendal, it seems these two have bonded and I feel it will do them well" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:34 pm
Gareth smiled and looked at Calisto "Oh no you don't" He said He made a flame bow and readied a fire arrow and shot it at her. He then readied another fire arrow and fired it at Kurai. "Hope your ready" He said.

Kendal smiled at Marcove "It will be fun I pwomise and don't feew bad I don't have many either" He said. He then looked at Dulceri "Pweeeeaaassee Mr. Shale I promise we'll be good" He begged. He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 pm
Edward watched the explosion engulf both his creations and himself. When the smoke and matter cleared he sat calmly down where he had before completely unharmed, his creations as well dusted themselves off gently. " If you only use your everyday powers they are going to run circles around you, mycreations don't just think and breathe they adapt and improve now that they've seen and understood your aura based attacks they will no longer fall for simple tricks. I know you can be a very worthy opponent show me a good show. " Edward said with a small smile as his creations shot back into the forest their bodies disappearing right before they hit the woods. Randomly appearing like phantoms around the forest the 6 of them were acting as a team counting however many clones they saw, using this to pinpoint the best way to attack. " Like I said before they are the first things I've ever made therefore it is only natural that they would be incredible strong, however they still shouldn't be able to kill you, hurt you absolutely but most likely not kill you unless you underestimate them that is. " He said quietly.

Void watched as the two celestials suddenly attacked, he watched obervantly taking in every detail of their movements from which foot the take off from to which hand they attack with, and every other little detail down to the point he was even recording their breathing patterns in comparison to when they attack. " Very good, this is perfect information. " He said with a small laugh.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:26 pm
Zephyr smiled and nodded, resting her head on Chyuta's shoulder. "Yes...almost everything is back to normal," she agreed. "I only hope it lasts."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Calisto continued attempting her attacks on Ambrosia as she saw the flame arrows speed towards her, she shattered the arrows with her mind as millions of splinters were sent flying in the air.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm
Noticing the wood shards flying toward her, Ambrosia reels back into handstand, dodging the shards and the kick, then forward, bringing her heel down towards Calisto's head with a trail of frigid air following. It slightly froze, creating a light blue crescent that followed her striking line.

~~~

"He can stay." Dulceri said without looking. He was busy handling more paper work. People were enlisting his army. "Idiots. But yes, Marcove stay. Just have him back early in the morning. He hasn't passed a single drill yet, but we'll fix that, won't we son?"

"We will. I promise." Marcove turns and looks at Amalia and smiles while lightly jumping. He then looks at Kendal and laughs. "Yay, I get to stay!"

"Don't get too happy. I'll make you stay. For now, go make the best of your time. I'll drop in in the afternoon to make sure you're okay. Thanks Amalia." Dulceri said with a wave.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games