Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 pm
(Like I told Solaris, Heroes, besides the news, was the only reason I'd look at a television back then. NBC is silly.)

Moli's brow shot up and his dark orange eyes fell upon Noel inquisitively. There was something that she knew that he didn't and what she knew was a a damn good bit of trivia. "Roulin can do that?" Asked the Countdown Owl. "Wow. I didn't know that. If he can, then bringing him back would be the next best thing we can do. Che will be forced to work with us. The only problem though is that after we win, and god forbid we don't, what will Che do with himself?"

"Sometimes, you have your moments Lomoli, I just want you to know that. Others, you just miss the nail's head." Roulin's eyes slowly opened revealing corneas of a lighter color. They were light purple and lavender mixture. His stare at Noel was a soft, half-eyed one, but his flatline smile exuded nothing but seriousness. "I had to hi-jack Roulin's body for a second or two to talk to you two. Before I go on though, I just want to say, Roulin has kept himself well you know? I mean, this body is way better than my old one. Why, if I could keep it, it would."

The Che piloted Roulin stood from the airliner's chair dropping the blankets Noel had made onto the floor. "Thanks for those by the way Noel." Che said with a cordial nod. "Now, miss God, how'd you find out I was hiding in Roulin? Was it the eyes that gave it away? Did Will, your past lover give it away? Or did you just guess?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm
Noel looked at Che in Roulin's body. "Now you know I could never allow that Che" she told him in subtle voice. When he began to question her she smirked. "You would think that you would have a little bit more respect for you grandmother Che" she told him with a firm look. "I have my ways of getting information....but I got most of it from Felicia" she said. Looking around she saw a table. AS if she hadn't mentioned his "dead" wife she looked at him once again. "We have to get you a body Che...It's nothing for me to make you a younger one...we just have to get that son of yours to breathe life into it" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm
Itachi felt the cold russian air coming from the now open section in the wall and knew instantly what was going on as he leaped to his feet grabbing amaya and picking her up bridal style before leaping backwards propelled by fire right out the opening uisng fire again to slow the fall to a slow descent and after landing he set her down smiling. He had sent a quick strike of lightning at will as well to start off the training figuring that striking first was better then not at all. " Well amaya it would seem the training has started now so you might want to leave and go train or perhaps see amara if your scared of will. This training will be intense, far more so then what anya saw before." admitted itachi.

Zane sat on a bed of sorts relaxing as he had finished his training earlier and was now just waiting for something to happen next. He left the others to talk of che as he had little idea of who that was, not like they knew him anyway so getting involved in there talk would be pointless for him to do.

Nova meanwhile was spending his time on the beach right now training with benkei to improve the quality of his defenses since his stamina was good already from martial arts training. " Benkei oyur walls are still too weak you need to focus more on defensiv power of the sheilds instead of juast keeping it going for awhile or stronger attacks will shatter it on you and get to those your sheilding. Like this. " siad nova as a magic symbol appeared abnove benkeis sheild as dozens of magical energy blasts fell down upon it with the force of meteors shattering the sheild as nova flew right at benkei. Novas body was covered in steel as he made his leg like a chainsaw slacing through the rock benkei threw up with ease beofre novas threw a punch for benkei. However he stopped right in front of him as benkei had threw his arms up for a block and a magic symbol appeared right in front of his fist. A barrage of energy blasts shot out of it and hammered into benkei sending him into the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:20 pm
(Eh. When I can, I'm gonna think of a way to get around that family thing. What we have now makes the events seem specific to this one family.)

At first, Che saw what Noel responded with as an insult. He knew she wouldn't spite him in such a way, so he sighed away a good portion of his anger. "Thomas...my god is he going to be killed. A body would be the best thing for me right now. If I remain in control too long, Roulin's conscious will fade and we don't want that." Che grinned, but still, he was meaningful. Roulin needed to live, but for what reason he didn't know. "Anyway, Roulin isn't going to be producing life for a while. His powers are fried because he used his newest one way to hard."

Lomoli's gaze shifted between the two elders as the spoke. For some reason, he felt as though he was the only one worrying about what Che would do when his body was returned. The last thing he tried to think about is what if he got his deck back. He was among the strongest living Owls when he had it and giving it back to him would only give him the status again.

"You look scared my boy." Che said without even looking over at Moli. At this moment, Che was in control of Roulin's powers including those of the Life Owl. "I can tell what you're thinking and you know, you're perceptive kid. Biding your time until someone raises the question 'What am I going to do once Thomas is dead?' You, as well as Noel, already know that answer. I'm going to bake us all a huge cake and we'll all be friends again!" Che spoke fecetiously. "Just wait until I get my body. You're unasked question will be answered."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm
((remember everyone and everything is connected))

Noel looked at Che and then Moli. "Moli he's right, I know as soon as Thomas is no longer a threat, Che will be....but don't be so nieve"she said. "There are people who can take out your father...he may be old and as well as I but remember we do not know everything...we are human just like anyone else....error can occur...anything" she said. She walked towards the table and looked back at Roulin's body. Inhaling deeply she held out her hands as she began to construct a body for Che, a younger version of himself. "Was my response an insult Che?" she asked. "I mean do tell, we're all honest...now aren't we?" she asked. Once the body was constructed, Che would use Life's power to feed his soul into the shell. "Don't worry about his 'fried' powers....I have a friend who will help with that" she said as part of the body could be seen animated.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm
((UNS - Will, Amaya - Neo, you seem to like the running gag of Itachi and Amaya going bridal style. sweatdrop .))

Amaya cried out in surprise as Itachi suddenly grabbed her and took her out into the freezing cold. Brrrr..... But the fire from Itachi did make her warmer. The shattering wall and Itachi and Amaya would be noticeable to anyone that was outside in the cold. The Clueless Owl looked at Itachi cluelessly when he first spoke of the training, but then she nodded as if understanding....totally missing the part that he had called her a scaredy cat, even though he probably didn't mean it that way. "Do your best, Itachi, and don't get too hurt," Amaya encouraged him with a blushing face as she headed away and unknowingly toward Amara. If Amara wasn't daydreaming, she'd probably notice Amaya coming her way.

The Satan Owl smirked as Itachi reacted almost immediately after hearing Will's words. He knocked away the lightning Itachi sent at him. The boy needed some retraining, and Will was going to forcefully remind the Heat Owl of his prior lessons in this little session and build on it. The blonde devil stepped out into the cold, feet crunching lightly on some rumble from the shattered wall. "Alright, you little sh**, show me what you've got."

((Eh... and now we can just assume stuff happened, Neo.))

-------------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

Raven was sunbathing. .Aaliyah was sunbathing. Nat was swimming around like a fish in the sea splashing around. Ben was training with Nova. Kojiro was - Benkei didn't have time to look around as he got hit by Nova and sent into the ground by a bunch of random energy blasts . "...." Just because Nova had a wider array of powers didn't mean that he could abuse them. Pfft. No, it wasn't that. Even if Benkei was defensive, he had to be able to counter stuff like that, no matter how random. The stone barriers sometimes were too slow, and depended on his stamina. Quality over quantity. He could still improve. The Shield Owl got up from the sand and brushed himself off. "Tsch." He raised a shield, this one stronger. It was an action, asking for Nova to beat the shield to pulp so Ben could keep reinforcing it to test shields. Pure martial arts could not survive when going against Owls.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:27 pm
(Yeah, but every important person being a family member takes away the 'chance' aspect. It doesn't feel as random as it should.)

"Old? After you finish crafting that body of his, technically, he'll be younger. Forgive me, but I feel as though we're picking the lesser of two evils here. Also, we're picking wrong." Moli knew as well as Noel that Che wasn't weak. Eventually, someone would be able to stop him, but would it be before or after Che has every Owls powers removed? "Once again forgive me. I'm grateful you kept me safe Che, but still. Your plan isn't the best one."

Che listened to Moli voice his opinion and snickered somewhat. At least his son had enough mind to know what he really want. Killing Thomas was just for revenge, but he still had a world to change. He was even more proud of Moli for standing up for himself. In the end though, they'd meet on the battlefield and whoever felt the strongest about their opinion would live. The other would just die. "It wasn't so much of an insult as it was you reminding me that I can't save everyone. I couldn't save Fel not Dante, but I'll avenge them. First mission, kill Thomas and get my deck back. Second, fix what I've done wrong." As Noel crafted Che's new body, he coughed once and said somewhat lowly,"I'm sorry for bringing Will into this war and into our conversation. Thank you for the help Noel."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Amara looked up as she saw Amaya come towards her. "Hey Amaya" she said motioning for the girl to come closer. "sorry I was just thinking" she said with a half smile. "A lot has happened over the last few years" she said thinking. "So what's going on with you Amaya?" she asked her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:45 pm
Noel listened as she continued to make the body. "It's quite alright Che..." she trailed off. "You know Che, everything isn't what it seems....I thought Will would have taught you that by now, clearly he slipped in that department" she told him. An elderly woman came in who was wheeled in by a wheelchair. "This is my friend Evelynn, Che" she told him. "Through my lifetime I have met many people...estabished great relationships with them" she said as she looked at Che's newly crafted body as she materialized clothing for him as well. Evelynn was wheeled towards his body as her old and brittle hands passed over it, a subtle tent made as she was wheeled back towards Che grabbing his hand. "Okay Che...do it" Noel told him. Noel wasn't a fool, she knew she couldn't trust Che to act right...so she would have a leash on him....he had to play his part and not outstep it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:08 pm
((Night Owls: Kate))

Kate couldn't sit by and let people bring the dead back to life. It was her job to keep the dead as dead and the living as living. And since Will had brought Roulin back through the door she should be keeping locked, Kate was not her usual self. The Eternity Owl got to her feet as Noel, Moli, and Che/Roulin began their work over bringing Che a new body. "Stop! I will not allow this to happen. This should not happen!" She shouted, her eyes narrowed, and Kate's usual depressed tone actually sounded angry, albeit desperate.

((Sorry to cut in Mahareshi and Solaris. But Kate can't keep her silence any longer. sweatdrop lol))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm
(And then lol happened.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm
((it's cool lol))

As Kate spoke out Noel finished what she was doing. She didn't need Kate's permission but she would entertain the girl. "Kate it's awfully rude to yell...yes you have that duty...just like your mother and her mother before and her mother before" she said. "You should know every aspect of Che then since he was in the 'land' where you are supposed to reign and overlook...." she said. "But as you can see taking out Thomas will not be a one group kind of thing" she told her. "We all will have to work together....right now the Fallen Phoenix are contacting the psion girl to work with...you see things are being compromised for the greater good Kate" she told her. .

((edit again))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm
((Night Owls: Kate))

((Just so you know, Kate's mother has nothing to do with how Kate got her powers. sweatdrop lol))

"My mother has nothing to do with this and neither does my family!" Kate retorted, a bit of venom leaking into her voice. She could tell that the God Owl wasn't taking her seriously, and that Noel didn't intend to take what she was saying seriously. No one ever did and it was beginning to p*** Kate off and frustrate her. "I don't give a damn one bit about this Thomas! You, the Heralds, and the Great Four should not even exist anyway! It is not natural for people live longer than they should!" The Russian Owl stalked down the aisle towards the group of the Night Owl leaders (which seemed to her to be Noel, Roulin, and Moli at the moment). She finally stopped right in front of Noel, glaring up at her with an intense stare. If looks could kill, this would be the one Kate would give. "You have no right to bring back the dead. Once the dead are dead, they should stay dead. The fact that your little Life Owl was simply brought back into his original body... It will destroy the very fabric of this world. You all have no idea the chaos that has already been unleashed unto the world of the living!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm
When voiced herself, Che didn't bother to respond. Sentiments weren't going to stop him from doing what he believed was in order. Without a second though, Che approached his new shell. Looking at himself through Roulin's eyes was somewhat...odd, but he'd seen things more odd. His childish grin didn't do anything to hide his intentions. When Noel's friend rolled into the fuselage, his grin vanished and his eyes drifted to Noel giving her stare that exclaimed 'Really?' "I still am in control of Roulin's powers you know? So I think I'll just owe my son one when the time comes." Che walked over to his new body and took it's hand in his. "Once again, Noel, thanks for everything." There were no double meaning in the glowing kid's words. Truthfully, he was in her debt as well as his son's, but it wouldn't be anything game changing. Never. After a long silence, Roulin's body fell to the floor and Che's body inhaled for the first time. He still had his one true power and two more, but they wouldn't help in a real fight against a real Owl. His light purple eyes opened and his first sight was Moli kneeling before his still half-conscious brother. For them, he'd lessen the load that he had planned to unleash upon just the two of them. As for Noel, a nice talk was in the near future. "If that's what you believe Kate, then you should be on my side. Not this one." His new voice was slightly higher than it was when he was in his old body. Still, he felt new and almost born again. Stronger, better and faster than before, but he still needed training. He needed Will.

(Editededed.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:30 pm
(sorry it's just hard to play an "old" character and not know anything...I was improvising...sorry sweatdrop ))

Noel looked at Kate. "Listen it's not that I'm not taking you serious...but YOU came here willingly" she told her. "If you do not like how we operate or how this war is going then I suggest you go back to Russia and live a normal life" she said. "You have your opinions...I didn't create the heralds the great four or anything...I have been affected by this like many others have" she said turning her attention back to Che. "Che you'll stay here...Will is no longer your teacher you see he is in no predicament to train you again" she said. "Thomas will be right there and we can't have you dying....not just yet anyways" she told him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff