Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 pm
Dantes_river

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon blinked when he felt something against his head and looked up to see Lurtz patting him. He blushed humbly and looked back down, eyes turning dirt brown as he listened to the other's story.
"Th-That's not right." he protested quietly after hearing the story, risking his eyes up. "Y-You should marry someone if you like them, right? By the sounds of it, I-I think she liked you a lot." he said and shied against his seat a little, hoping he wasn't saying something painfully obvious.
He decided to take his mind off it and looked to the milkshakes placed on the tables. His now grass green eyes sparkled at the sight of the two glasses with whipped cream and a cherry on top. Smiling widely with childish innocence, Dragon took his milkshake and quickly brought it towards him, where he took the straw into his mouth and sucked in the delicacy with pure delight.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:53 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Food..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shirune walked into the cafe, his head hung low and his beanie covering most of his face. He carried with him a dufflebag that held the only things he had with him from his last dorm. As he walked in he gazed around, hoping that he wouldn't find someone who would recognize him. After a quick scan he then sat down in a stall at the back of the cafe and then pulled out his wallet and hoped he had enough to at least pay for a decent dinner. How'd it all come down to this? He though to himself as he set his things aside and began to scratch his head

OCC( )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 am
User Image

Eleanor Clyde

Whilst sitting at a table by herself, Eleanor saw a boy walk into the cafe. He had a beanie sitting low and he placed himself in a chair. Thats it! Eleanor thought she'd be impulsive. She walked towards him fiddling with the ring around her left index finger.
"Hello there, I'm Eleanor" she humbly and sat in front of him, hoping she hadn't scared him.

wearing

Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xXx"While it's supposed to be one person marrying another that they care deeply for, my parents are old fashioned. There are rules meant to be followed in the old fashioned mannerisms such as that of nobility marrying into nobility and royalty marrying into royalty. Sierra is the daughter of a highly ranked nobleman whereas I am the son of a lower-to-middle class nobleman. Our futures can only really be decided by ourselves once our parents pass on into the afterlife, but for now we have our futures set into place by our parents even if we do not wish to take certain paths. If I'd have been married into Sierra's family, I'd be taking over the family business. Since I wasn't, however, my future occupation is that of a bodyguard for royalty. It's still high class, but my chances of marriage to nobility have slimmed tremendously. To most who have seen me or know me, I'm an obedient dog that never questions my tasks let alone speaks unless spoken to which makes me more along the lines of a wallflower than anything else," Lurtz responded to Dragon's words while releasing his straw. He then picked up his milkshake and took a small sip of the sweet semi-frozen liquid. Not having expected something to taste as sweet and delicious from human foods, he started to examine the milkshake through the glass.

xxx"These are good. Thank you for introducing milkshakes to me," he hummed smoothly, a small smile on his lips. "I'd say that your Estella friend sounded like she liked you, but I'm not quite positive on the ideas of someone liking another person. It's possible she had something unexpected occur and she simply hasn't returned as of yet though... Sorry if my words aren't really of much help or comfort... My best abilities lie in obeying directions, contemplating various types of scenarios and physical activities."

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Nobility marrying into nobility? That sounded... weird. At first it sounded awful, but when Lurtz talked about that girl Sierra, it didn't seem all too bad. He guessed it would be as much. At least you weren't alone then.
Dragon perked up when he saw Lurtz start to drink his milkshake. His bit his lip anxiously, hoping it'd be up to his standards. And it was! He smiled brightly at the smile and took a drink of his own. Mmm, strawberries.
His eyes widened innocently in the next few minutes he drank until Estella was mentioned again. Slowly removing the straw from his mouth, he looked down. "It's been about five months." he said quietly. He propped one elbow on the table and slumped his face against his hand. "I don't know what's wrong with me." he admitted with a sorrowful expression on his face. "Every time I meet someone they disappear right after. I-Is there something wrong with me? Why do they always leave? Why do I always have to be alone?" He paused for a second then ran his hand over his face. "I-I'm sorry, it's not something you should worry about..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

I hope you're not intending
To be so condescending
It's as much as I can take
And you're so independent
You just refuse to bend
So I keep bending 'till I break.

xXxWhile sipping slowly on the milkshake so as not to seem like he wished to ditch the other male, in which he was actually enjoying the company, he caught how cheerful Dragon was up until he'd mentioned Estella. As Dragon spoke and seemed to grow upset, Lurtz felt rather bad for the other. It was at least his interpretation of the air growing a bit heavier around the two of them. "I'm incapable of answering your questions without digging into the finer details, but I will say this much; I won't leave you to be lonely for the duration of my time finishing highschool let alone eternity. If you'll have me, I'll be your friend even if I seem a little weird and stare at my feet most of the time... We could even trade cell numbers if you have a cellphone. I might not be free all of the time when I'm put into the royal guard, but we could stay in contact with each other and meet up when I'm not on duty," he rumbled smoothly after having removed the straw from his mouth. No one should have to fear an eternity of loneliness. He couldn't promise meeting up as often once he had his job started up, but for now he was able to hang out with Dragon as often as the other wished. Friends. It was such a vague word, but it made him feel a bit warmer on the inside by simply thinking it.

These are my words
That I've never said before
I think I'm doing okay
And this is the smile
That I've never shown before
Somebody shake me 'cause I
I must be sleeping.
User Image  

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm
Dantes_river

҈ ҉ ʬ
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon hesitantly looked at Lurtz with water frost blue eyes. "Y-You won't leave?" he said and bit on his lip to keep it from quivering any more. The words alone were comforting; they would have brought a smile to his face had he not heard the same thing from everyone else in the past. Always a smile, not seeming to mind his atrocious secrets, promises to stay by his side. Then they'd vanish without a word.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would step into the Cafe'. Taking in the aroma from the mix of coffee beans and sweets. "Now this is more my style...." He said to himself as he made his way over to the counter. Once there he ordered a medium Cappacino. After getting his beverage, Ryan went and sat down in a seat looking out a window. "Now this is the life...No chaos...No crazy people...No one trying to kill me...Ahh the peace of it all" He said, taking a sip of his drink.
Only the light of ones heart...

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

feddl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Ryan Kaimono

]
Lord Zodiac101

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth strolled into the cafe and asked for large coffee knowing that she could really use the caffeine and felt a chill roll up her spine. Turning around she wondered where it came from but disregarded it all together. Shrugging her shoulders she grabbed the steaming cup and found a table in the corner she found a spot in the sun and waited for Takaguchi to join her. Pulling out her sheet music and a pen she started marking notes and accidentals on the new piece she had received.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm
feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would hear someone else enter the cafe'. Turning around he saw the girl who was now scribbling away on some paper. What intrigued him, he didn't know but decided to act on it and go say hello. Getting up, he walked over to the girl and somewhat leered over her shoulder silently. He read the notes before asking "Whatsup?" Right behind her. Ryan didn't really...Understand "Personal space" when his curiousity got involved.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

feddl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 pm
Ryan Kaimono

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth felt someone approach her and glance over her shoulder at her music. This caused a protective feeling to arise and but she ignored it and glanced over at her stranger. She smiled sweetly at him "Can I help you?" She asked a bit sarcastically but couldn't hold it and melted into a softer smile that suited her more. "What might your name be...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 pm
feddl

User Image

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏Ⓡץαɳ Ⓚαɨ㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏

There is no sun....

Ryan would smile. "I believe I asked you a question first...But my name is Ryan and I was just wondering what you were doing." He said, already knowing what she was doing though. Without being asked, Ryan took a seat and took a sip of his drink. "Since you asked for mine, may I ask for your name?" He asked, still sipping his drink.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm
Shirυnє Kinshιro

"Food..."

Shirune's moment of reprise was cut short as a young woman sat in the booth in front of him and introduced herself. He lifted his beanie up slightly and let his gaze fall on her, his orange eyes appearing like dull flames that flickered ever so gently. He let his beanie slip back down over his eyes and then continued to gaze over the menu "Shirune.." He quietly responded before sighing softly "So.. To what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you?" He inquired after putting his menu down

OCC( )

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Ryan Kaimono

User Image
-Elizabeth Rockabell-
Elizabeth smiled "By all means take a seat, and the names Elizabeth but I go by Beth" Sipping her coffee she took out a highlighter and started marking dynamics. "Nice to meet you Ryan, I'm new here if you can't tell. Music scholarship." She spoke softly.  

feddl

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 pm
feddl

Ryan Kaimono

User Image
Takaguchi Arisodo
I nervously entered the cafe after Elizabeth had went on ahead while I was marveling at how much society had progressed without me. When I adjusted my eyes to the sudden dimness, there scene was a bit tranquil compared to the rest of the bustling city. I searched for Elizabeth and eventually found her sitting next to the window with another teenager beside her; unsure of how to approach, I settled with sitting across from her, giving the man a nervous glance to acknowledge his presence. I was completely caught off guard with the waiter coming up to take my order, and was speechless...

((O.C.C: ))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games