Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 am
NeophantomX

((NEO, your turn to post as Itachi I think.... get them somehow to the karaoke bar that Amara invited everyone too.))

Scythe de Zaran
((UNS - Amaya - They took over the Coliseum? eek ))

Amaya was a bit reluctant at first to take over the Coliseum, but it had been some time since she had spent time along with Itachi. The way they moved everyone out of the Coliseum had not hurt anyone and it was in the evening. Of course, some people probably found it odd that the Coliseum had gotten unbearably uncomfortable so quickly when the outside air was still fine. Anyhow, the two of them were alone now in the Coliseum. The Clueless Owl had never been to Rome before and certainly not to the Coliseum. Her eyes were closed as she imagined what games were held in the Coliseum back in the day. Itachi's voice interrupted her dreaming, but she smiled and nodded. "Yes." She looked at the Coliseum and wondered how piano music would echo here. Unfortunately, there weren't any pianos in the area. "I'm fine." She smiled back up at Itachi. "Let's go to the Sistine Chapel after this." The Chapel was known for its art....though at times, churches and chapels and weddings reminded Amaya of the crazy wedding that she and Itachi had been wed in.

--------------------

(( NPC - Annabelle Balderon))

It just happened that a certain blonde haired female Owl was in Italy on charity business. As if this lady could sense Daryle, a lightbulb went off in her head as she turned a corner to see a certain blonde haired male Owl who was breezing his way around like a young kid not in his upper 20's. "DARYLE DUCK!" Annabelle Balderon shouted as she practically pranced to him and jabbed him in the back with a finger. "I knew you were around here!" Yes, Annie apparently could just sense people without using her Seeker Owl ability because of some instinct of hers. "And you know what? I'm still the better singer." Annie grinned and patted Daryle on the back. She turned the Breezy Owl around and began to steer him toward a certain karaoke bar, the same one Amara was at. "I'll buy you a drink!~" Annie clearly knew that Daryle would declare he was the better singer....

((Will and Cerbs coming next and maybe everyone else too.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 am
((UNS - Will - No random stuff shall happen in this post. I'll have him reach the bar in Will's next post.))

Of course William DeScythe understood every single word that came out of Kate Jule's mouth. Did he care? Not at all. Was he bothered by the scratches from Kate's nails or the slap? Not really. In fact, the Satan Owl just laughed...even if the scratches marred his "pure" face and even if his student found it funny that Kate had declared Will to be of lower class than the former God Owl successor. A couple of scratches wasn't going to keep women away from him or...men unless he chose to keep them away. And class was relative...dependent on demeanor and so on. While the Satan Owl could act as he was in any class, he was really in one class of his own.

The blonde devil watched Kate and Che leave the perimeter with a smirk, leaving them alone for the moment until Amara sent a message that hit everyone. Karaoke, hmm? Will probably wouldn't sing, but he'd watch the others and probably "conveniently" arrange for some events to happen. The last time the Satan Owl sang karaoke, he had put everyone and everything to shame. It wasn't often that Will sang. Perhaps, he kept his singing to special occasions or when he simply felt like it.

Although Will could somehow tell the lovebirds were headed toward the Sistine Chapel, he did not follow them and instead took a different route. ~Noel, do come by.... you haven't sang for a while....ah, right. You can't sing.~ the Satan Owl projected telepathically to the God Owl. He smirked. Along the way, he happened to pass by the black market (or at least, get a good view of it), where Nikita and Danny were. He nodded to a couple of people that happened to notice him and simply walked on. He passed by an area that seemed to be suffering from some commotion from a certain Frozen Owl. Again, Will didn't interfere and simply walked on. That was for Serena to deal with, and Cerberus was taking his cozy time in the white haired woman's cellphone. The Satan Owl passed the vicinity of others, but he strolled on.

In the mean time Cerberus was indeed chilling inside Serena's phone. Of course he was well behaved. He "ruffed" into Serena's mind. Much like his master, Cerbs was well behaved when he felt like it. Although Serena couldn't see it, the hell hound was shaking his heads at Kojiro....Cerbs could sense Koji, but unless Serena asked Cerberus, the hell hound wouldn't move a paw or sniff like a dog or lead Serena to Kojiro.

------

((Other - Gen/Ben - There, Fal. I left it open for you to go wild.))

Three weeks had passed. Genya was once again conscious and scurrying about working on his doctoral thesis. Benkei was working at the construction site as usual. It had been some time since either of them had seen Naoki, although all three of them had exchanged names. Naoki now knew Genya and Benkei by name, provided she did not forget the names. Genya had already forgotten Naoki's name, but Benkei hadn't because he wasn't as "scatterbrained" in daily functions. It had been nice of Naoki to bring food and alcohol for the construction workers, and she had been thanked for it.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 am
((UNS---Daryle))

“Oh I tell you, he is a cruel man with no thought or a care for those who work for him.” Daryle turned to the side and pointed to the black scorch mark on his back that was a result of Will’s lightening. “See that? Do you see that?! He did that! I was walking along and minding my own business when ZAP!” The Breezy Owl said while using his hands to exaggerate his little tale of woe. Not that the old lady he was speaking too could understand a single word that left his lips. “Alas, I still find myself unable to leave him be.” He hung his head low in a dramatic fashion and received a few pats on the back from the elderly Italian woman who sat beside him.
“Lei è un uomo strano. Lascerò ora.” She then rose to her feet and walked away. Daryle smiled and waved before opening his mouth to speak in a low voice. “E voi siete una borsa vecchia. Addio~”

The blonde male stood up not so long after and began strolling around the beautiful city. “Ah~ It is a wonderful day, the sky is clear and smiling down upon me. Hear how it speaks the words of wisdom~
DARYLEDUCK!....Eh? I am sure the sky has more important things to say…” Turning around in slow motion (because it adds to the drama?) Daryle came face to face with none other than Annabelle Balderon. “Oh my! Anniebear! What on earth are you doing here?” Well, it seemed she had other things on her mind and Daryle had little to no chance escaping. So, the Breezy Owl simply allowed Annie to direct him towards a bar.

“Ooooo! Are you going to sing?! I will prove to you once and for all that I Daryle Saxton, am the better singer! Prepare yourself, Anniecannotsingbear!”Upon entering the bar, Daryle began to body pop and even twirled Annie around. “It is busy in here, reminds me of our younger days!”He said while leading the way to the bar. As he looked around the room he spotted various members of the UNS, Night Owls and other random people he currently worked with. “No wonder it’s busy…” He muttered with a shrug of his shoulders. “OK, what’s ya poison, Annie?” Daryle asked while waving the bar man over. “I will have a glass of pure orange juice and this wonderful specimen of a failure at singing will have whatever she wants.”

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:36 am
Danny was once more dragged off as Nika noticed his gaze, "Wait Nika! i really do-" his voice trailed off slightly as he caught sight of the blonde Satan owl, but didnt really know where he had seen him from before Nika continued to pull him into the game store and left him standing there as she moved to check out the games. "er..." he blinked before immediately going to the game system that was being sold, drooling over the piece before looking to the price and stepping back, "ah crap" he said turning away and browsing through all the other games.. immediately finding himself returning then walking away again, does nika have that kind of money to spend? would she want to spend that money? could i get this with- no it is a lot of money! he was conflicted by thoughts of doubt and guilt as he stood there in front of the small portable game that the could easily use to pass time with, "must- resist!" he mumbled practically falling over from the temptation, and not entirely hearing Nika's question. "uhhh what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morgan had no clue how, where when or even why she had ended up where she was, Italy was beautiful though she had to admit, "i seem to be a long ways from home" she had to admit as she followed some of the recognized members of the group she had traveled in to a karaoke bar currently staring the white haired blue woman she had noticed several times since she had started hanging with this gang. making a bee line for the bar she managed to order a drink before catching sight of bailey and smiling "BBBBAAAAIIIIILLLLEEEYY!" she cried and glomped the woman half off her chair.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 am
Nika smiled as Danny sort of answered her question, but not really. He seemed to be far too distracted with the game system he was eyeballing. "I said, did you find anything you wanted Danny? Whatever you want, no matter the cost." She could tell he was apprehensive about the price of things, since he wouldn't be paying. She smiled lightly, picking up one of the boxes that contained the portable game system. She looked it over, handed it to Danny saying, "I'll get it for you if you want. Pick out some good games." She then went back to looking at the games on the wall, giving him more time to decide on the games he wanted. She was still getting looks from the others in the store, tough they were now alternating between her and Danny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Danny turned red as Nika placed the box into his hand, it is all i wanted! he began to smile slowly before looking back in her direction noticing the stares they were getting and he looked away, she is even letting me get any other game i wanted he practically bursted in joy before holding it out in front of himself, I- i cant accept this! he became confused in guilt again and nearly dropped to his knees, but but she said she would buy it for me? he thought finding himself conflicted with both guilt and joy as he grabbed a few games and walked back up to Nika, ahhh what a wuss i am, cant help myself he chuckled to himself before showing his purchases to Nika "this is all good for me" he smiled at her turning slightly red feeling bad for grabbing so much.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mcemosama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Viktor Z. Temnota - The Bio-Hazard Owl - T.N.O

Viktor nodded and smiled as if he was excited she chose that specific. "Good choice, good choice indeed" Viktor said calmly as his mind raced, "Built 126 A.D, commissioned by Marcus Agrippa to honor all of the ancient gods and goddesses of their era. While the Pantheon has changed purpose, being changed into a Christian church and tomb, it's beauty still holds strong as a testimony to the ingenuity of a nation long forgotten" He rambled on as if by instinct. In fact, it was moreso memory than instinct. Viktor has recited facts like this in his head ever since he got here. Whether it was reading it somewhere or asking around he seems to manage to hold onto quite a bit of information. With it still somewhat fresh in his mind he thought it best to try and show off alittle. "Right, so, let's see if I can't...figure out, which way to go...." He said looking left and right, breaking his pace, "Ah! this way!" He shouted wholeheartedly as he made a dynamic 90 degree turn. Viktor still continued to keep his wits about things, keeping a reasonable pace. For a moment he felt a vibration in his coat pocket, but he ignored it, not wanting to deal with whatever it was, emergency or know someone would come for him if it was important.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
((O.O.C: Sorry If I failing worse then usually, school and college prep are frying my brain....))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm
(U.N.S)

╔══════════════╗
The Clock Owl
╚══════════════╝

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Diana Marone
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sitting in the corner of her room, Diana expresses herself nicely in a peaceful loving manner. Today was the day when she would read her Love Love Graphic Novel. A story that tells about a young princess meeting her young handsome gorgeous fateful prince on a gallant horse with golden but silver reigns and a bright but beautiful sparkles that would carry the princess away. Slowly taking the book that was sitting right next to her. She began to take the side and began to flip it over to the first page. "The story about a fateful encounter. Let's see, Once upon a time their was this evil wicked witch called the empress of the north. She had everything to men, to riches to lands but their was one thing that made everything, didn't matter. A man who was so dreamy made the witches evil heart melt in a pool of lava. But this man paid no attention to her and paid his attention to a young maid in drags." Strange, in drags? " The young girl who was sweeping the floors was indeed the empress little annoying but goody goody sister." Oh. I get it. as Diana smiled, slowly flipping to the next page. " One day the empress hired a man to kill off his little sister so that the handsome prince would pay more attention to the empress of the north. The man agreed and began to leave to do his duty, one night when the young girl was getting ready for bed she noticed a reflection from the open door. With a sudden shock she screamed in fear as she began to run around in circles along with the man following her with the sinister looking dagger." Oh my I wonder if the prince would make his move? as Diana made an expression of hoping. Flipping to the next page she was in shock. This can't be right? " Before the sinister dagger was plunged the young girl took a coat stand and swung it...around? hitting the man back to the floor, she saw the king in daze?" Wait, this doesn't make any sense...wasn't the prince supposed to show up and rescue the young girl from distress? Slowly flipping through the pages not caring about the story, she looked at each dialogue and closed the book in disappointment. "So your saying the Prince marries the empress and the princess marries the king!?" That's so WRONG! "Who wrote this book and why?" taking a peek at the back it said J.M? Jerry Mattalone? "Jerry Mattalone? ...!... wait I know that name, he was one of the few that became one of the worst graphic novelist because of the term of an event. Then..why did I get this book?" Because it sounded interested and I'm interested in love manga's. "Sighs...maybe a walk would clear my depression." slowly taking her right and left hand she began to pick herself up by using the wall and the carpet floor. Slowly walking over to the open door she started to sigh each time while walking down the steps while having her hand on the left railing to support her as she made her way to the last step. Slowly walking pass the living room she began to walk towards the front door and began to open it by turning the knob to the right and began to close it but shutting the door while pulling her right hand that was gripping the door knob from outside she began to take her key and began to turn the right to the right locking the door and standing outside in a depressing sort of mood.

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 pm
((Forgot Fennel... TFP Disposable NPC - Fennel))

Meanwhile, Fennel of Exire was currently roaming around Rome. He had found himself a date on this night and had gone overboard with the romantic dinner setting as usual. There were candlelights on the table, a serenade trio, lots of roses, a balcony... use your imagination. Fennel was a romanticist.....and his date was late.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:32 pm
Demios was so absorbed in looking around that he had yet to notice the little rabbit sneaking around. He had noticed a strange painting covered in a fine layer of dust, however before he could touch it he herd a sneeze that brought him from his thoughts. Approximately that same time his phone began to loudly ring "damn it always interruptions" he groaned to himself. He then looked down and noticed bun bun. "Huh? oh bun bun, you always seem to be following me" He said with a smile before picking the little robot up. "But you really should be careful you could get yourself hurt here" He said. He then answered his phone "Oh hey Noel" He started trying to hide her call had been a bit ill timed. "They are going alright, a bit behind schedule but nothing I can't handle" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Bailey turned around on her bar stool and ordered just a soda with no traces of alcohol at all in it. When she received it, she downed half of it in just a few gulps. She opened her mouth to speak again, but before she could, she heard a very familiar voice call out her name before a force knocked her off of her stool. Her vectors emerged from within her back and cradled Bailey, preventing her from falling on the floor and sustaining a rather serious back injury. Recognizing the voice and the face, Bailey fumed. "Morgan! I swear you're like some parasite! Do I have "Stalk Me" tattooed to my freakin' a** or something?!" Her vectors were flailing around as emphasis as to how frustrated the Diclonious Owl was. Another Owl came up to her at that point and interrupted her tantrum. "Excuse me, but you look familiar. I could have sworn I saw you on the news not too long ago." Bailey froze. There was only one reason she would have been on the news. Turning away, she shook her head. "You would do best to just forget about it," she said in a cold tone of voice as she gripped her soda glass tightly, her hands trembling slightly. The Owl snapped his fingers in realization. "Oh that's right. You're that Owl responsible for the massacre in Paris were you not?" Bailey then rounded on him. "I said just forget about it!" she snapped. She desperately wanted to forget about it herself, yet she always saw that image in her dreams along with everything else she had done that deemed her a murderer and a monster. The Owl took a step back, fortunately intelligent enough to realize that Bailey could most likely rip him apart, literally, if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Kate's frown remained on her face as Che explained where they were going. A karaoke bar? Really? Was everyone in the Night Owls so... boring, for lack of a better word? She didn't reply any more to Che's talking while he was running. It would take too much effort for her to shout over the rushing wind. Kate blinked in momentary surprise when she felt Che pull her closer to him. She wasn't exactly sure whether he was trying to keep her safe, or there was a deeper meaning in that simple action. But she supposed that it was probably both in the end, as Che almost never seemed to be able to make up his mind about anything. During the brief silence, Kate felt Che looking at her and she looked up at him, puzzled. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked aloud. It wasn't long before Che finally stopped running and placed her on her feet once again. She had already started to brush the dust off of her clothing when Che stepped in to help her with that. Kate found it ever so slightly more difficult to keep her embarrassment under wraps. Though her face was only a tiny shade of pink which would be barely noticeable with the bright lights from the bar's signs. "You can be so irritating, Che Presidiomini." Kate muttered. It was directed at Che even though she was looking towards the middle of the street. Feeling Che take hold of her hand again, Kate looked in the direction he had begun to lead her. "I refuse. I would not be caught dead in such a place." Kate stated flatly, removing her hand from Che's grasp and stepping backwards.

===

Anya frowned slightly at Nik's answer. Even with that assurance, Anya was still cautious of accepting such an expensive gift. During the time she was speaking next, Nik was already putting the headphones around her neck and plugging them into the mp3 player. "Nik, I understand about the insurance, but--" It was then that Nik interrupted her in mid-sentence by leaning forward and kissing her yet again. Startled, Anya blinked, not knowing how to respond at first as Nik wrapped his arms around her. Then, before she could stop to think about it, Anya wrapped her arms around Nik's neck and gently kissed him back. Just the thought about what she was doing embarrassed her so much that her face clearly showed it because she was blushing now. She hoped Nik wouldn't really stop kissing her just so he wouldn't see her blushing, because she knew that Nik would poke fun at her for it or something.

===

Again, Erin simply smiled. She knew her face was going to get tired of smiling so much sooner or later, but watching Viktor get so excited about going to see the Pantheon was rather cute really. It was amazing to her that he knew so much about the history of this famous Italian landmark by heart. He certainly knew a whole lot of things. Somehow, even though Viktor had managed to make an almost perfect 90 degree turn, Erin had kept pace with him.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Nikita glanced through the various guides that were on sale in the shop when Danny approached her. She looked up and closed the guide, smiling lightly at him, "That's all? Alright then." She took the items from him and set them on the counter. The clerk looked up at her and began ringing the items up, looking rather distracted as he looked at her then back to what he was doing. Nika was wearing a small black cotton t shirt, a pair of tight jeans and an open leather jacket. She didn't care that the clerk was staring at her, she cared that it was slowing him down. "Some time today please?" She said and the clerk averted his gaze and rang up the remaining items. Nika took out another stack of bills, this time they weren't American dollars, but Euros. She paid the man for the items, roughly 600 dollars, and got her change. She handed the bag to Danny and led him out of the store, smiling lightly, "You didn't get much Danny. I hope you plan on sharing that thing with me though, there's a couple games I'd like to try." She smiled and headed down the side walk, moving to catch up with her brother at a leisurely pace.

======

Nikolai continued kissing Anya for a little bit, mentally smiling to himself as Anya kissed back. He pulled away after a time and smiled lightly, "I'm sure I've told you this before, but you worry too much." Nik still had his arms wrapped around Anya, and didn't intend to let go for a while. He easily noticed the blush on her cheeks, but didn't mention it like Anya thought he would. He didn't want to make Anya embarrassed and uncomfortable, he wanted her to stay right where she was. "You know... the past year and a half has been the best time of my life, honestly. Even better than when I was in the circus. I'm really glad I met you Anya." He smiled, this time a bit wider as he locked eyes with Anya again, hoping he wasn't making a fool of himself like he normally did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Noel received Will's message, ignoring him and shutting off her link to him. He was uneccessary and as pesky as a child. When Demios replied on the phone she was relieved. "Okay, well I wanted to know if you needed any help that's all" she said. Why was he behind schedule though? With an annoyed look on her face she stayed on the phone to see what he would reply with.

Aeon was having the time of her life and when the OWL couple bought drink rounds for everyone she was even more excited. She noticed Bailey and a few others sipping on juices. Aeon who was now more than drunk spoke. "W-why are you g-guys not...um...not drinking?!?" she asked . As they received more shots Aeon raised her shotglass in the air. "Cheers to good times!!!" she said in a loud tone.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:46 pm
( Sorry for this post, but would like to know where the U.N.S is, so I can make contact. )  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games